• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW043 - Nyagotiator Nyasu! Zuruzukin Persuasion Tactics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BW043 - Nyasu Episode

Whichever of the two happens, I'm glad Meowth is getting more screentime. =]

Wow. First time in a long time I actually really want to see a pokémon episode now xD

I really hope Meowth will return to Team Rocket soon enough though. I mean, the punchline to all previous episodes in which Meowth split up from team Rocket was how the team Rocket trio cared for each other so much and missed Meowth and such.

meowth02.jpg

I think this episode will start a new arc just like the Meteonite crap was, and it will end in a 1-hour special where Nyasu goes back to TR. Maybe Plasmas will appear and the kitty saves the day (In Musashi and Kojiro's POV), and he gets his job back.

The summaries for other episodes imply Nyasu is just traveling with the twerps, so it looks like there wont be a capture for Iris.

Edit: Something really odd about the summery for the next episode though. It only talks about Nyasu traveling with Satoshi and Dent. o_O Wonder what's going on with Iris.

Something really odd about the summery for the next episode though. It only talks about Nyasu traveling with Satoshi and Dent. o_O Wonder what's going on with Iris.
Maybe Nyasu catches Iris.

:p

Simple: Nyasu accidentally scratched her, the illusion faded, and Iris the Zoroark ran away.
Or Iris was just a figment of their imagination the whole time, brought out by Ash's want for another friend. With Nyasu there, he had no need for Iris and let her fade away.

I changed the titles of this and the BW044 thread. Hopefully that will help clear the confusion of which episode is which. I also moved some posts to the appropriate thread.

Last edited:
Hey, I was thinking of getting back into the series after so long, I wonder if this is a good place to sta...holy hell WHAT?!?

I'm going to join the bandwagon that says that Iris catches Meowth. Such an event could kick off a series of events and development between Meowth and Ash and co. that would be pretty enjoyable to watch. I'm not sure if I want him to go back to J&J again the first time he sees them, possibly in Nimbasa, though. Maybe make him reject J&J for that moment in time, and then have him ultimately come to a crossroads about his choices and decisions later on down and possibly go back to them, something like that.

I rarely download RAW versions of anything, but this one I'll be looking for the MINUTE I get home next Thursday. I don't care if I can't understand a word. Maybe I'll just skip to the end to see what happens.

Hey, I was thinking of getting back into the series after so long, I wonder if this is a good place to sta...holy hell WHAT?!?

I'm going to join the bandwagon that says that Iris catches Meowth. Such an event could kick off a series of events and development between Meowth and Ash and co. that would be pretty enjoyable to watch. I'm not sure if I want him to go back to J&J again the first time he sees them, possibly in Nimbasa, though. Maybe make him reject J&J for that moment in time, and then have him ultimately come to a crossroads about his choices and decisions later on down and possibly go back to them, something like that.

It doesn't sound like she's actually catching him based on summaries for episodes after this, but he's definitely a traveling companion of theirs for awhile. I have a feeling it's all leading up to something in Raimon City too.

It doesn't sound like she's actually catching him based on summaries for episodes after this, but he's definitely a traveling companion of theirs for awhile. I have a feeling it's all leading up to something in Raimon City too.
That's what bothers me. I really want her to catch him, even if she just releases him or something. I want this to happen. However, unless Jessie and James run off and join Team Plasma or something, he's going to eventually go back to them, sadly.

He could go off on his own and do this negotiating thing as a full time job.

He could go off on his own and do this negotiating thing as a full time job.
Meowth's been a series mascot for too long and since he's likely the most recognized Pokemon next to Pikachu, I seriously doubt he would just LEAVE.

And none of us ever thought he'd actually stay with the twerps for a few episodes. Who knows what the writers have planned.

They will obviously have Meowth reunite with Jessie/James eventually.

The question is will Meowth just be with the gang till Nimbasa city or a short arc, or if this really going to last the entire saga? Somehow I doubt the latter.

I'd prefer the middle road: Meowth stays with the gang, during and after the skirmish in Nimbasa, and confronts J&J on his decision in the midst of it. Then, have him think things through, reconcile with J&J in a plot driven moment, and join back up with them well before the saga ends, maybe somewhere near Dragonspiral Tower, assuming TR's impact in the plot remains for that long. Then give that trio a long and proper sendoff that lasts the rest of the saga if this is indeed their swan song.

Having Meowth simply go back to J&J after such a relatively short time would make it seem pointless for him to even get fired in the first place.

I wonder if it might be more complicated than that. A summery for this episode said that HQ fired him. Musashi and Kojiro will probably have no problem taking him back, it's trying to convince whoever is in charge back in Kanto he should be rehired.

They really gotta show Giovanni again. Makes you wonder why they revamped his design if he was going to completely disappear after that 2-parter.

Remember, these eps were scripted long before they ever knew those 2 eps would be pulled. So either way Giovanni has to appear again eventually.

I wonder if it might be more complicated than that. A summery for this episode said that HQ fired him. Musashi and Kojiro will probably have no problem taking him back, it's trying to convince whoever is in charge back in Kanto he should be rehired.
I still hope that instead of "firing" him for messing something up, it's a dismissal from the team; He's a Kanto Pokemon and therefore too suspicious for Jessie and James to have around anymore, instead being replaced with a Unova mascot. Sure, he's stuck with them this long, but Giovanni can decide whatever he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom