• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW082 - Movie Showdown! Sortie, Isshu Defense Group!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Boldore is there, missed him! so this will be the featured line up for the GYM battle!
Well, we don't know for sure, but I guess it could be that way...

I hope not though, I really wanted a Reserve Festival here, not just Boldore. :(

Jaws, Gold, Meloetta, Musashi, Kojiro and Nyasu are confirmed to appear.

2vsf9lv.png

http://k.mobile.tv-tokyo.co.jp/e/ep...e.tv-tokyo.co.jp/e/epg/ext/20120607_21304.php (works only in Opera.... Not on Firefox as well as Chrome).

Last edited:
Does...does this mean Team Rocket are going to take over the Mecha Tyranitar. :D

(Team Rocket in a movie-based episode should be more exciting than that, but I'll take the nostalgia of Team Rocket utilizing a giant Pokemon Mecha instead of Johnny Five's adopted brother and a helicopter)

Am I supposed to know who Jaws and Gold are?

Jaws, Gold, Meloetta, Musashi, Kojiro and Nyasu are confirmed to appear.

An episode with the TRio in it and no Seger? Thank you God.

I have a feeling they'll be following Meloetta (which finally gets Sakaki's attention again?), thus setting up their Season 2 plot.

Remember TR were in Luke's first episode too, and all they did was steal a Pokemon again. It might be the same here.

Well that would be dull. I hope Meloetta is involved somehow.

ANOTHER movie filler?? The next thing you know, Chuck Norris will be in one of these fillers when we go along... :D :eek:

Noticed Jaws has the same voice actress as Hihihiroshi from the BW2 special trailer. Perhaps it's him and he's the new rival we've heard about??? lol probably not but I just had to say it >< A rival named Jaws is strange.

Anyone think this episode might lead into the next one by featuring Homika's father, since he's said to play a role in PokeWood?

ANOTHER movie filler?? The next thing you know, Chuck Norris will be in one of these fillers when we go along... :D :eek:
How was the last movie episode a filler episode? It introduced us to Luke and the told us about the existence of Don Battles. I hope that Homika's storyline from the games is in the anime. They kept Bianca's.

Crazy theory time. Since in that little preview had two girls seemingly dressed up as Iris(?), means there might be Twin/Identical Iris' in the actual anime movie thing..that are gonna sing and summon Mothra Golurk. To help stop Godzilla/Mecha-Godzilla Robo Tyranitar.

Hey, hey...I might not be too far off here. XD

Lol @ Cilan though.

Waruvial will be making its TV debut in this episode... about damn time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom