• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 1 - Revenge of the Killer Bunny

Oh yeah I just got the captain america shield, So captain america is a thing
Not necessarily. Don't forget that the subs and Flop's family picked the items.
The fact that captain america's shield is around doesn't mean that the captain himself has to.

or it could be a independents item that someone has to be killed with? I mean whatever.

As for reads I have no one as town and no one as mafia yet, but Life is suspicious.

Yeah, right after I said that, I regretted it, I couldn't edit it out either, since it isn't allowed. I'm going to hope he's trustworthy.
I asked him if he had any target for my role, but I think I'm choosing myself.
And this..

Progress said about asking target... he highly possibly roleclaim to someone.. and we on context of 'I trust you' comment to you zexy.

Cop, please check zexy. I think this is important since someone already claim to him. At lease 1 person....

This worse scenario is if zexy is mafia and Progress is our only power role on its allignment... damn...

But still all info is just lead to 'Progress roleclaim to Zexy'....

Also how about all the suspicious for Life? Im actually confused...

I think "Life is suspicious" is the easy way out for many people.
It's not coincidence either that so many people suspect the one who has the most votes at this point.

Progress said about asking target... he highly possibly roleclaim to someone.. and we on context of 'I trust you' comment to you zexy.
I already admitted they DID claim to me.
This worse scenario is if zexy is mafia and Progress is our only power role on its allignment... damn...
You mean that I could be mafia with progressforth being the only town power role in the entire game?!
Come on, this is impossible. What are all the other townies? Vanilla?!

Yeah, right after I said that, I regretted it, I couldn't edit it out either, since it isn't allowed. I'm going to hope he's trustworthy.
I asked him if he had any target for my role, but I think I'm choosing myself.
And this..

Cop, please check zexy. I think this is important since someone already claim to him. At lease 1 person....

But still all info is just lead to 'Progress roleclaim to Zexy'....

Also how about all the suspicious for Life? Im actually confused...

Why should the cop check Zexy? I think there are way better targets than Zexy day one. As for progress being a PR I don't think a PR would trust someone so easily.

I think "Life is suspicious" is the easy way out for many people.
It's not coincidence either that so many people suspect the one who has the most votes at this point.

I voted for him first tho, It's like I'm the trend setter or something. Actually I think theprotable is tied with him, Although When does this get updated again?

Oh, I did miss the Sword Master reads list.

I agree with Froakie yet I want to see more from her.

Not so sure about TheProtobabe because I haven’t ever seen her play before.

AussieEeve is okay, I would expect his mafia self to be more stressed out than what he currently is.

Lovandra has been a little jumpy but I think that is her playstyle so she looks okay for now.

Jackatlasred is not as quiet as the others SM put in his list, he started posting more so I might be able to read him soon.

Then comes the possible mafia list… I shouldn’t be seen as suspicious just because I suggest mass nameclaiming. It was a suggestion, nothing more, nothing less. It’s the kind of thing I tend to do D1, remember Back to Basics when I suggested the cop outs immediately?

I agree about MCH so far but would like to see more from him.

And about Life, I am reluctant, because so many people suspect him it is alarming.

And you, SM, posted a reads list early on (with nice colors xD) and I disagree with some of your reads so I'm wary.

I think the cop (and any PR on that matter) should decide on their own accord. Don't get influenced by the people in-thread, they can be mafia. Unlesss you townread them of course.

Also, @Flopunny; can we get a vote count? I guess it will happen at the halfway point.

I already admitted they DID claim to me.
Im not read that part. That post must made when I was writting down my post.... im not native remember and even though im mot ocd.. i want my post at lease readable so i need to check lots of things XC.

Also, I said the informatiom that we get so far is 'progress claimed to you'... i dont say that 'you r scum' *i blame more to the naive progress actually, amd try to sound it softer than how i did to aussie on RMafia*.. but the panic reaction is indeed interesting.

You mean that I could be mafia with progressforth being the only town power role in the entire game?!
Come on, this is impossible. What are all the other townies? Vanilla?!

Not like that... but progress maybe, let's say the only doctor, and we dont another doctor nor any back up doctor... this of course a dangerous situation..

Also, I still comfused for current major bagon *not too many though*, to Life. Why Life? I try to reread some pages and still dont get it.

*i blame more to the naive progress actually, amd try to sound it softer than how i did to aussie on RMafia*.. but the panic reaction is indeed interesting.
Excuse me, I don't get this one. What has RMafia Aussie have to do with this? Try to sound what softer? Which panic reaction?
Not like that... but progress maybe, let's say the only doctor, and we dont another doctor nor any back up doctor... this of course a dangerous situation..
Ok, I got it.
Unfortunately as things are now progressforth is a good kill target so the doctor should protect progressforth tonight.
Even if he is doctor he should protect himself. Not saying that he is, but I won't confirm that he isn't either :)

Wary of what exactly? I responded to @AussieEevee; wish.
I am a little wary because you posted a reads list with colours (mafia like to do it) and the main reason I am wary is because you scumread me and Life.
You also trust Protobabe a bit too much imo.

As I said before, PR don't listen to no one unless you deem them worthy.

That said @Zexy; there was no need to say that progress could be a potential kill at this point, since only you know his role. This means that no one knew he could be a target by this point but you. Meaning If he was the doctor, not saying he is, if the mafia have a strongman he might as well be dead now.

Excuse me, I don't get this one. What has RMafia Aussie have to do with this? Try to sound what softer? Which panic reaction?

I think Lov is refering to how I got quite stressed out and overly defensive in the RM Mafia, which ended with me subbing out.

Why should the cop check Zexy? I think there are way better targets than Zexy day one. As for progress being a PR I don't think a PR would trust someone so easily.

Cop can choose of course.

Progress is that naive imo.. from his general attitude, I think he possible to claim this early even though he have a PR.

Also need to sleep.. i just aware that i mess up on my notes and write jack as life instead,, so ill try to reread everything again and will make vote tommorow morning/afternoon *my time* if needed.

Ok, I have a read list for the first day.

Town
Froakie- I am getting a good vibe from her. Going by her meta if she usually mafia, she be inactive and will not even attempt to scumhunt (and will sub out) ut at the moment she doing the exact opposite. I have a good feeling about her.
TheProbabe- He seems very pro-town and is attempting to scumhunt even if it annoys other people. I dn't think he is a newbie as he must have had experience from somewhere else.

Null to town
Aussie Eevee
Lovandra

Null aka The Quiet Ones
Jackatlasred
Kyriaki
The_Pikachu
Momoka
Drumbeats
Soulmaster

Possible Mafia
Zexy- Well, I'm not too sure of this read, but she did put the silly idea of mass claiming.
MCH- He seems to be pushing for a mass claim and is very vocal in doing so, but he hasn't been doing much in the scum hunting part. I am especially suspicious of how vocal and determined he is for a massclaim when it is pointless and it will waste time for scum hunting.
Life- I am very suspicious of how defensive he got at Jack's vote and that really is scary. He also supported Mass name claiming possibly for him to find the cop for his buddies.
So I will Vote: MCH
For being quite vocal in mass claiming and being out of his usual quiet self (in mafia games)

I am never quiet in mafia games, plus I am at school right now, so I can't get on easily
and how does pushing for a mass claim make me scum?
plus I never said ANYTHING about pushing for a mass claim.

and just so everyone knows, that "not ready to scumhunt" quote was just me saying there wasn't enough info for me at the time to scumhunt but I worded it wrong.

That said @Zexy; there was no need to say that progress could be a potential kill at this point, since only you know his role. This means that no one knew he could be a target by this point but you. Meaning If he was the doctor, not saying he is, if the mafia have a strongman he might as well be dead now.
progress said that they have a night action. this is enough for mafia to want to hit them.
by saying they are a potential kill and suggesting the doc protect them I start a WIFOM chain that may save them

also, the chances for mafia having strongman this game is small, because Flop would have to assign strongman to someone with the fear they might end up a Town Strongman which is useless

MCH has a good point about school making him not be able to post much

Ok to respond to MCH point you are quiet look at The Wash Mafia and other games you are not as active as other players, and that is fine, but I just find it strange how much you wanted mass claims. I just was looking at something that sticks out of people's meta and I found it suspicious.
I get what you meant about not scum hunting.

MCH has a good point about school making him not be able to post much
I find it a bit weird how Zexy quickly defended MCH about his school. It may be that they are buddies and are trying to clear suspicious. I don't mind if you have school so that might explain if you are inactive for a while.

Read the opening post please.
and I didn't vote as I'm not ready to scum hunt yet.
plus an OMGUS would be pointless at an early stage like this.
While your exchange with Kyriaki felt okay before, this post is somewhat strange.
"I'm not ready to scumhunt yet" is something scum would say.

Also, you pretty much admit that you would OMGUS voted Kyriaki but you won't do it... because it would be scummy if you did? That's my guess.

Next up, @Archmage Dragelsnart; and @Momoka; I feel like your posts so far have only been commentary, do you have something more substantial to add?

Plus at least one of the submitted characters was removed and replaced with a Flopunny character.
I don't think so, the Flopunny character was only around for flavor, the host felt like adding it.
It doesn’t even correspond to a player.
I think you misunderstood what I said. I don't want a cleared townie to gather claims, because I don't see why the town should trust anyone who just pops up and declares that they've been Copchecked. Rather, the Cop should check people and gather claims at his/her discretion, which will take a fair deal longer than two Days to get to massclaim levels. Also, the claims should be shared with those who are both checked town and prove trustworthy, considering the potential presence of a Godfather, in case the Cop dies.
Oh ok, thanks for clearing it out.
It's a title of a PM of mine from a previous game that got there somehow.
A potential way it got there is that you picked the "Go Advanced" button and accidentally changed the post title while using the advanced editor.
All PM names you have ever used show up as options you can use for your post title.
all my posts were from my lunchtime which is why I could get on my laptop, my last class for the day is starting any minute now, hence I am on mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom