• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 1 - Revenge of the Killer Bunny

though i don't think 2x lynch redirector will be mafia no matter what op says
Looks like it was a misunderstanding; he is a 1x lynch redirector that is also a vote/role thief.

my ROLE PM outright says I am a lynch redirector
I was replying to @AussieEevee;'s post asking how I got an item with my same role.
Okay, as I see it, you are 1x Lynch Redirector and your item has nothing to do with your role

UNVOTE: returnofmastercrazyhand
VOTE: Sword Master

Because now that your role is cleared up I think we should let you live.

I never unvoted life so...

DAY 1 VOTECOUNT
Returnofmastercrazyhand 5 (Kyriaki, Sword Master, Soulmaster, jackatlasred, TheProtobabe)
Sword Master 3 (Life, returnofmastercrazyhand, Zexy)

but jack is technically voting Life AND me at the same time...
either way I used my action
if it fails, do I get it back?

Unvote:life I'll be here to avoid any ties.

but jack is technically voting Life AND me at the same time...
either way I used my action
if it fails, do I get it back?
The new vote overrides the old vote as I see it
Although @jackatlasred; should just unvote Life and make it clear that he is voting for you.

I think it should be possible to take your action back before the phase's deadline. Ask Flop about it.
If you actually redirected the lynch to someone and it can't be taken back, it might be a wise idea to out which person they are so they can claim and give us some last words or something.

it was sword master I redirected to.
for the reason I gave before and because everyone else is finding him scummy too and partially an OMGUS as well...,
but in all seriousness, the main reason I am voting him is because of my previous reason.

... please ask Flop if you can take it back for the time being.
There is a lots of time left in the phase.

I don't fully believe Proto is Mafia. I know for a fact she is a relatively new player. Though this is slightly strange behavior.
Let's sort this out please. Rabbit told me in Skype before the game began that you brought Proto to Bulbagarden. So you probably know more about her playstyle, if she has even played mafia before. Care to share more about that?
Honestly, I can't say that much about her playstyle. She was the cop in a game I hosted and was nightkilled n2, so she didn't get too much time.

I don't believe MCH enough to unvote. Lynch redirector is a very weak claim. I know from having been on the Mafia side enough that there are a few claims that are good to get you off the hook, that is one of them. So no, I am still 100% for lynching you. If you're right, then Sword gets lynched, if we change votes then Sword gets lynched. So really, I don't see why we don't vote for you.

I don't fully believe Proto is Mafia. I know for a fact she is a relatively new player. Though this is slightly strange behavior.
Let's sort this out please. Rabbit told me in Skype before the game began that you brought Proto to Bulbagarden. So you probably know more about her playstyle, if she has even played mafia before. Care to share more about that?
Honestly, I can't say that much about her playstyle. She was the cop in a game I hosted and was nightkilled n2, so she didn't get too much time.

I don't believe MCH enough to unvote. Lynch redirector is a very weak claim. I know from having been on the Mafia side enough that there are a few claims that are good to get you off the hook, that is one of them. So no, I am still 100% for lynching you. If you're right, then Sword gets lynched, if we change votes then Sword gets lynched. So really, I don't see why we don't vote for you.

I am very bad at this game

I still consider myself fairly new at Mafia, though I've been in a couple of games. Last time I revealed my role too quickly and did some very stupid accidental bread-crumbing and Mafia murdered me because they figured out who I was.

So, this time around, I'm going to be much more cautious and suspicious, though I'll be trying to keep my eye out for potential true Town, too. Also, I'm pretty sure MCH is gonna get a lynch vote this time around. I don't have a reason to unvote, as @Soulmaster; more eloquently put it than I could.

I think the best thing to do is let a lynch happen, see what MCH's alignment is, or see who gets the redirected lynch and figure out what their alignment is, and we'll work backwards from there.

Does nothing scummy. gets called scum anyway.
I have that MCH is lying, and it is a easy role for mafia to claim. We can find out today if he's lying about redirecting lynches. This is exactly what happened in XY MAFIA, but I'm dead either way (unless MCH Is a liar of course). Also Zexy why do you find me suspicious you never really explained it.

Note: Items can be moved at any time, day or night, unless specified otherwise.

TheCapsFan is subbing in for FinalArcadia! Confirm when ready please.

So basically all the people who voted me where in my Mafia read. Basically explains it all. With MCH possibly going to kill me as revenge. I want the town to know after my death at the hands of MCH (and Life and Zexy).
Paraphase.
So I will tell the truth about my Role. I am the cop and I am Hisoka from Hunter X Hunter (He is a hunter and a former Phantom Trope). One of his major abilities is peception which means I can get a players team a night ascop. I'm town win mafia nada nothing defeated.

Also, if MCH still kills me it will basically confirm him as mafia.

how?
also Flopunny clarified one thing in my role PM
it is a VOTE redirector, not a lynch one, so I only can do one vote to redirect a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom