• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 1 - Objection Overruled

@TheCapsFan; I just assumed all items could be used by all players, but that's just me.

It's a terrible mistake that we had to pressure MCH into doing what he did. However, he was acting very scummy and I would have voted him as well, so shame on me.

Time for reads. lovandra seems to be an avid scumhunter and not afraid to vote anyone at all at the slightest mistake that they make. I'm not so sure about her Zexy theory though...despite the idea he had at the very beginning, Zexy doesn't seem too scummy to me. @lovandra; Why do you think Zexy could be mafia? (doing this so I don't have to look back through the thread again) I trust SM's claim for now. He has done nothing but hunt for information. Same with Aussie. Protobabe seems very protown, constantly looking for info...I'm being really redundant aren't I? And progress has apparently claimed to Zexy? I have no idea. My final town read is Rabbit because even though he doesn't really say much, that seems to be his normal style of play, and the three or four times he has posted, he has been very protown and clarifying.

Let's flip sides for a minute. Booster seems pretty iffy, not posting at all pretty much D1 and then posting a vague message at the beginning of night. Jack seems to be scumhunting a lot, but something seems off...personally based on past games I've spectated/participated in, town!Jack doesn't try that hard to scumhunt. This sudden change of his playstyle could mean he's possibly mafia.

@Momoka; @Kyriaki; @Froakie; thoughts? ideas? Anything to contribute?

Last edited:

I like most of your town reads, Caps, Even if most are redundant, I understand you can't do much more right off.
Not sure about Rabbit because it has been LONG since I last saw scum!Rabbit so I am cautious.
Interesting point about jack, although I haven't seen his mafia meta before and I think it is strange you know jack's meta this well when you have only played in one game, and you were mafia in that one in the first place.

I'm very aggressive day 1 but then I chill.

@TheCapsFan; I just assumed all items could be used by all players, but that's just me.
Usually some items are specific.

Like Riffle... only Vigi or Cop or Back Up Cop/Vigy sometimes. That can use that...

I'll assume that most items could be used by all players, and a few, specifics...

@lovandra; Please reply to my post earlier in the day, as well as Caps' .

@lovandra; Please reply to my post earlier in the day, as well as Caps' .
Which one?

Im on tapa... mostly now.. so i dont get notif..

I try to read and answer the question.. on train now..

I had typed this up before but didn’t get to post it then:

Wait @lovandra; have you actually voted for me again? And now unvoted?
Am I jumpy and suspicious just because progressforth trusted me? It’s not my fault that progressforth made that reckless move. As for the massclaims, I already explained that it was a SUGGESTION and upon seeing many people not agreeing with it I dismissed the idea.
If anything, you are jumpy and suspicious for voting and unvoting me twice so please reconsider your read on me because it is wrong.

Anyways, Flop, what will happen with MCH? Modkill, modkill counting as lynch, nothing?
UNVOTE: returnofmastercrazyhand
Because he is town lol
It's a terrible mistake that we had to pressure MCH into doing what he did. However, he was acting very scummy and I would have voted him as well, so shame on me.

Time for reads. lovandra seems to be an avid scumhunter and not afraid to vote anyone at all at the slightest mistake that they make. I'm not so sure about her Zexy theory though...despite the idea he had at the very beginning, Zexy doesn't seem too scummy to me. @lovandra; Why do you think Zexy could be mafia? (doing this so I don't have to look back through the thread again) I trust SM's claim for now. He has done nothing but hunt for information. Same with Aussie. Protobabe seems very protown, constantly looking for info...I'm being really redundant aren't I? And progress has apparently claimed to Zexy? I have no idea. My final town read is Rabbit because even though he doesn't really say much, that seems to be his normal style of play, and the three or four times he has posted, he has been very protown and clarifying.

Let's flip sides for a minute. Booster seems pretty iffy, not posting at all pretty much D1 and then posting a vague message at the beginning of night. Jack seems to be scumhunting a lot, but something seems off...personally based on past games I've spectated/participated in, town!Jack doesn't try that hard to scumhunt. This sudden change of his playstyle could mean he's possibly mafia.

@Momoka; @Kyriaki; @Froakie; thoughts? ideas? Anything to contribute?
These are the two posts I was talking about, @lovandra;
There is no rush for you to reply, we have around 20 hours until the phase ends so you shouldn't push yourself into replying when you are on a train.

I like most of your town reads, Caps, Even if most are redundant, I understand you can't do much more right off.
Not sure about Rabbit because it has been LONG since I last saw scum!Rabbit so I am cautious.
Interesting point about jack, although I haven't seen his mafia meta before and I think it is strange you know jack's meta this well when you have only played in one game, and you were mafia in that one in the first place.

Don't forget I was a sub/viewer for XY Mafia, and I also read Wash Mafia before I subbed for XY.

I'm sorry I haven't been active, I've just started college and I've been out all day. I'm going to try to be more active but if I feel like that isn't possible I'll have to sub out. Anyway, could someone please try to give me a quick catch up on what's happened? I know that mch was modkilled and he was town.

By the way, Sword Master is claiming cop? Like, just cop? What prompted this?

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 1 - Revenge of the Killer Bunny

@Zexy; I vote u again cause I still dont feel cleared of my suspicion to you.

It's Pro's naive nature that he easilly claim to someone.. but i still think you, by suggesting massclaim, then 'pressuring' for private claim resulting as some people, maybe more than progress and MCH to claim/talk/buddying with you THIS EARLY ON THE GAME is highly suspicious or dangerous.

I prefer that cop checked u on day 2 first so if u r cleared, town may will have some guidance and someone truly to believe *except if you r a godfather who also possible*.. but considered that cop role maybe outed now and confusion already here *confusion also = large number of pages*, including all MCH drama..
I've answer that here..

I've posted after ur question...

I know that not a really strong argument.. cause Im not a really argumentative person *maybe*.. but i think that i need to bring this up cause i heard HD did this too on other game. Make lots of people claimed privately to him during a mafia game when he was a mafia... it ruled too much to mafia favor..

I will publicly share as I feel it's important for all townies to know: I am a Granny. In case anyone is not familiar with that role, it means that if you target me with a night action you will die.

Well, @Momoka; , MCH claimed lynch redirector earlier (it was a mistake). Sword Master was the other possible candidate, so he claimed cop to avoid getting a lynch redirected on him if we were to vote off MCH and he was being truthful about his role.

As for @lovandra; I understand your concern, but just because scum!Human did that once doesn't mean that I am scum trying to fish out claims. no one can do that as well as Human in the first place
I didn't even TRY, progressforth PM'd me ALL BY THEMSELVES and roleclaimed.

I feel relieved Life's role was outed... I know that mafia could have targeted him and die if he were to hide it, but hiding it is extremely dangerous in case a townie were to visit him.
This doesn't clear him, though, even worse, he might be mafia trying to avoid getting copchecked by Sword Master. @Life; Name claim please? I would like to see if it fits with your role.

@TheCapsFan; Let me remind you that ANY role in this game can be ANY alignment. Flop made it clear in the opening post.
Granny is a normally town role that is scummy to claim; in Chaos mafia all of this really means nothing. But the fact that Sword Master should not check Life of course.

I was thinking about my item in the shower earlier...Considering the person who uses this item is evil throughout the storyline of its universe, it may have a bad effect if it falls into the hands of a mafia member who is able to use it. I currently don't know what it does, although I have several theories based upon the above statement.

I was thinking about my item in the shower earlier...Considering the person who uses this item is evil throughout the storyline of its universe, it may have a bad effect if it falls into the hands of a mafia member who is able to use it. I currently don't know what it does, although I have several theories based upon the above statement.
If you think that the item will harm the town if given away (to a potential mafioso) you should hold on to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom