• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 1 - Revenge of the Killer Bunny

Well then. I think we need to look at all opportunities right now.

Life seemed defensive
Protable is a bit too aggressive and contradicts herself sometimes
Zexy wants mass claims
Progress doesn't make anything private
I haven't posted enough
Froakie is very against claims.

Froakie and Life are the most suspicious for now.

Hmm... IDK know how being against claims makes Froakie suspicious. If you look at her meta she would act very differently to how she acting now, but that doesn't necessarily means she isn't Mafia. Also what is the point of mass claiming as Floppunny said that the characters don't mean they are town or Mafia.

(Psst everyone, I'm a girl just so you know. I saw some "he" references to me xD)

Okay well, I have a strong feeling that @Sword Master; is Town because of the way he goes about discerning people's motives carefully. However, I think the person who was pushing for mass claiming most was @Zexy;, though admittedly there was a bandwagon going for that and he was just one of the louder voices.

My aggressive behavior, as you've all put it, is a way to get people talking. I like doing something to get a discussion going so we can pick out people's reactions.

That being said, I'm going to Unvote: Life for now because I don't want to accidentally lynch someone without enough information. I'm still trying to pick out who is scummy, I will have to go back and read this thread again carefully. I'll update later with my reads.

(Psst everyone, I'm a girl just so you know. I saw some "he" references to me xD)
Damn, I keep mixing up the genders today. Sorry to Probabe and Zexy and anyone else I mixed the genders up.

It's cool, it's the Internet so it happens :p Just check the little Lati@s icons under people's names, it helps identify people.

PlayerVotesVoters
Life1jackatlasred
Returnofmastercrazyhand2Kyriaki, Sword Master
No vote16AussieEevee, The_Pikachu, progressforth, TheProtobabe, Archmage Dragelsnart, Soulmaster, Momoka, Froakie,returnofmastercrazyhand, Life, 蜃気楼, Rabbit, FinalArcadia, lovandra, Zexy, DrumBeats

@BlisseyandtheAquaJets; is subbing in for The_Pikachu and @Poke Man; is subbing in for DrumBeats. Confirm when ready.

Confirming now.

MCH has a good point about school making him not be able to post much
I find it a bit weird how Zexy quickly defended MCH about his school. It may be that they are buddies and are trying to clear suspicious. I don't mind if you have school so that might explain if you are inactive for a while.

Personally, I think that's just good sportsmanship.
@Poke Man; Now that you have subbed in, any thoughts?

Yes, It could be good sportsmanship, but the way it is worded makes it feel more like a excuse. To a newbie it wouldn't look like suspicious, but the way Zexy moved quickly to defend MCH makes me feel they working together.

I can prove it if we both privately claim our roles, and then I guess which role zexy has, not the best solution, but I think it helps provesmy point

@returnofmastercrazyhand; I don't know if that's such a good idea. Besides, I'm not sure if private chatter is allowed in this game?

Anyways, @Zexy; 's behavior is a little erratic and I'm not sure what to think of him. @AussieEevee; and @Sword Master; seem pretty Town to me. We have less than 24 hours to come up with a lynch, though--do we have someone to pinpoint for a lynch? I personally don't like going with a lynchless day, but since it's only day 1 I think we'd be all right without a lynch.

The night kill will be helpful to see who dies and what they've said before death and what others have said about them before death. Also, everyone with abilities will have information to use while seeking out Mafia scum.

Based on how RM Mafia went with a Lynchless day, it might be a good idea, we don't really have many real suspects unless I missed something.
Though a lynch could help us more than no lynch.

Town
Froakie- I am getting a good vibe from her. Going by her meta if she usually mafia, she be inactive and will not even attempt to scumhunt (and will sub out) ut at the moment she doing the exact opposite. I have a good feeling about her.

omg this hurts me, i've only ever subbed out one from a game in 5 years and it was genuine lack of time (my last day at work was last friday & i had to stay over at someones for the whole week so was mobile bound) i would never sub out just because i am mafia, i really don't want to be seen like this in mafia by anyone, i really need to say this because i feel it unfair :(

Damnit Sword, whenever someone refers to you as SM I always think they're talking about me. Though at least you also mess up genders : P

Okay serious now.

I don't fully believe Proto is Mafia. I know for a fact she is a relatively new player. Though this is slightly strange behavior.

I also completely agree with MCH being Mafia. He is trying too hard to be good in my opinion. So I'm actually going to

Vote: returnofmastercrazyhand

@AussieEevee; I understand where you're coming from, but just because you don't see a resemblance between your role and character does not everybody else's is the same, thus why so many are against mass-name-claiming.

It's still irrelevant though, as if your character = his or her role, it's really no different to role claiming. It doesn't tell you what alignment they are.

I'm thinking we're on the same page, but I'm somewhat confused, so apologies if we are and I'm speaking what you already know. :p I agree that it doesn't tell you what alignement they are, and also agree that it's no different (well, to a degree) from role-claiming. The fact that it is so similar to role-claiming is why I'm against it, as I don't see any reason for a mass name/role-claim.

Life- I am very suspicious of how defensive he got at Jack's vote and that really is scary. He also supported Mass name claiming possibly for him to find the cop for his buddies.

I think you're mistaken. I haven't supported mass-name-claiming at all and have been against it since it was suggested.

Also, does everyone agree with my reads?

This is a funny thing to say, but I don't know if you just meant it or worded it oddly, because the way I am reading it, it sounds like you are expected everyone (or the majority, at least) to agree with your reads, which is super unlikely.

I think "Life is suspicious" is the easy way out for many people.
It's not coincidence either that so many people suspect the one who has the most votes at this point.

I agree, though since I'm posting this a little late, I suppose it doesn't mean much.

Zexy said:
MCH has a good point about school making him not be able to post much
I find it a bit weird how Zexy quickly defended MCH about his school. It may be that they are buddies and are trying to clear suspicious. I don't mind if you have school so that might explain if you are inactive for a while.

I also think it's odd how you came to this conclusion. Zexy's not really defending anything about MCH, just saying that school is a good point to bring up as it's now that time of the year again and many of us War Room players have classes going on so we cannot be as active as we'd like.

Well then. I think we need to look at all opportunities right now.

Life seemed defensive
Protable is a bit too aggressive and contradicts herself sometimes
Zexy wants mass claims
Progress doesn't make anything private
I haven't posted enough
Froakie is very against claims.

Why does Froakie being against claims make her one of the most suspicious?

What did you think I would have do say/talk about? The game has barely started, so there isn't really much to say.

Anything. Why you aren't Mafia, why you think someone else could be Mafia, your thoughts on who might be Town, whether or not we should name-claim (which is up for debate right now).

((I know this is from a few pages back but I never replied to it)) When you voted me, I had already given my thoughts on the name-claim issue, and since only a few players had actually discussed anything, it's not like I really could have given my thoughts on who is mafia or who is town. Similarly, it would have been pointless for me to try and give reasons as to why I'm town when I had only made a few posts to base any reasoning on.

Basically, I just think it's odd how you voted me to try and pressure me to talk when there wasn't much to be said. I know you've unvoted me now, but I still think it was odd.

Vote: Sword Master

Damnit Sword, whenever someone refers to you as SM I always think they're talking about me. Though at least you also mess up genders : P

Okay serious now.

I don't fully believe Proto is Mafia. I know for a fact she is a relatively new player. Though this is slightly strange behavior.

I also completely agree with MCH being Mafia. He is trying too hard to be good in my opinion. So I'm actually going to

Vote: returnofmastercrazyhand

says someone who must've forgotten I'm still new-ish at this.
if it helps matters, I'll roleclaim. I'm the lynch redirector so if you try to kill me, I'll just send it to someone else.
AND I WILL USE IT IF NEED BE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom