• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 1 - Revenge of the Killer Bunny

Lynch redirector means that ifMCH is to be lynched, he can redirect that lynch to anyone he wants.

It said that you must pass it before night (or something like that, I haven't reread it) I wonder if it has any other effect, like if it could explode and silence something.

I'm pretty sure his shield has been used as a weapon in the movies.

Forgive me, i haven't seen said movies. I was going on the fact that its a shield.

Also, what's a lynch redirector?
A role that can pick a person and get them lynched despite town voting for someone else.
I'll even say who publicly if need be.
and since I have 2X lynch redirect, my item only has 2 uses apparently.
... who are you? Please tell us.
Both uses of your ability come from your item? This is very strange because my ability and item seem unrelated, in fact I don't know what the item does.

@returnofmastercrazyhand; Roleclaiming doesn't clear you from lying though... you have no way of proving who or what you are, hence the existence of this game's premise. We all have to try and figure out who is Town and who can prove who is Mafia, and figure out who we can trust. None of anything is for certain until the game is over.

yes I know this as I was mafia and claimed miller yet still died in XY.

AND REMEMBER I SAID IN THAT GAME THAT I WANT TOWN TO WIN EVEN IF I'M MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!
in BtB I posted all of three times, and I knew I was going to be caught so I appeared as scummy as possible if I'm recalling my thought process correctly
in XY I was trying to play to win, but at the same time I wished town good luck and tried to get found out near the end of my lifespan, going as far to type up a post that easily incriminated not only myself, but also a scumbuddy, but didn't do it in the end becuase the rest of the mafia said otherwise.

A role that can pick a person and get them lynched despite town voting for someone else.
Both uses of your ability come from your item? This is very strange because my ability and item seem unrelated, in fact I don't know what the item does.

didn't I already reveal IN MY FIRST POST that I was phoenix wright: ace attorney?
and no, my item has 2 uses, but my role is infinite uses, but combined they take 2 lynch redirects at once.

Someone passed a Captain America shield to you?
Why reveal this?
... I thought items could only be moved at night.

Apparently not, it said I had to at day. I revealed it because there happen to be multiple, so I was wondering what they were for.

Confirming role get.

Crap, sorry I edited, instinctual, I fixed the quote because it was messed up.

An item can be use to redirect current lynch to someone else.

You can use it to save yourself or someone you trust.

I personally dont like it...

I think you guys need to calm down and unvote MCH.

Lynch director too OP for mafia and almost imposible to have. Also not a safe claim for mafia. So I trust MCH claim.

This game is too chaos on this early.. finger pointed too fast and quiet randomly *imo*cause I dont see much valid arguments... i dont like it...

@returnofmastercrazyhand; Roleclaiming doesn't clear you from lying though... you have no way of proving who or what you are, hence the existence of this game's premise. We all have to try and figure out who is Town and who can prove who is Mafia, and figure out who we can trust. None of anything is for certain until the game is over.

yes I know this as I was mafia and claimed miller yet still died in XY.

AND REMEMBER I SAID IN THAT GAME THAT I WANT TOWN TO WIN EVEN IF I'M MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!
in BtB I posted all of three times, and I knew I was going to be caught so I appeared as scummy as possible if I'm recalling my thought process correctly
in XY I was trying to play to win, but at the same time I wished town good luck and tried to get found out near the end of my lifespan, going as far to type up a post that easily incriminated not only myself, but also a scumbuddy, but didn't do it in the end becuase the rest of the mafia said otherwise.

No, I don't remember, because I wasn't in that game. You are being really defensive about getting lynched and you're using very lame reasoning for you not to get lynched. Roleclaiming can't be proven. Your behavior in other games and saying you want Town to win could be lies or cover-ups.

You've already got votes and I can't really argue against their reasoning. Unless my mind is changed, I'm going to Vote: returnofmastercrazyhand. You're highly suspicious right now for several reasons, most of which is your insistence that a role-claim makes you instantly innocent of being Mafia, which, in a game of this nature, makes absolutely no sense.

didn't I already reveal IN MY FIRST POST that I was phoenix wright: ace attorney?
and no, my item has 2 uses, but my role is infinite uses, but combined they take 2 lynch redirects at once.

Why would you need two lynch redirects at once?

Vote: MCH

Something just doesn't add up here...

... so you are telling us you threw a game as scum and conisdered doing that once again as scum.
This time, since you don't do that, you have to be town?
I don't like the logic behind this.

Also, @Sword Master; you should know I can easily vote you if I think MCH is town later on. Or if most people disagree with my suggestion that MCH will redirect the lynch to you in the first place. Knowing that you might get lynched (either by votes or by MCH's ability), what do you have to say?

RNG?
my item is the dominon rod from the legend of zelda: twilight princess
and I THINK it's a lynch redirector, as it said I could take over someone's vote/role.

An item can be use to redirect current lynch to someone else.

You can use it to save yourself or someone you trust.

I personally dont like it...

Lynch director too OP for mafia and almost imposible to have. Also not a safe claim for mafia. So I trust MCH claim.

This game is too chaos on this early.. finger pointed too fast and quiet randomly *imo*cause I dont see much valid arguments... i dont like it...

I think it is necessary for me to say this. @returnofmastercrazyhand;

We will lynch you today, you can redirect it to anyone you seem fit, but tonight you must give someone the item and they will confirm.

indeed you did. this was a test I did to you to see if you are consistent, and you passed it

Do I have to go through this AGAIN?!
Roles are assigned separately from alignment.
There are three chances; MCH is town redirector, scum redirector or lying scum.
If Flop put a redirector in the game (which actually makes sense since Phoenix Wright sounds like a potential Lynch redirector) then she considered the possibility it would be OP if mafia were to get it, yet did it regardless.
tl;dr "impossible to have it" is not a vaild point. If you think it is impossible for mafia to have it, then Flop didn't even put it in the setup in the first place, which means he should be lying. See why your logic breaks there?

RNG?
my item is the dominon rod from the legend of zelda: twilight princess
and I THINK it's a lynch redirector, as it said I could take over someone's vote/role.
RNG = Random Number Generator.
Wait you should know that you mentioned it while hosting Random Messages Mafia -_-

Taking over someone's vote and role is NOT lynch redirector.

Please make something clear. Does your role PM OUTRIGHT SAY that you are a lynch redirector or did you just assume it?

i was going to say why would we waste a lynch director if we're just going to waste their role and turn them vanilla but it looks like he has two uses

lynch director is often a self defense role anyway

though i don't think 2x lynch redirector will be mafia no matter what op says

if it's a valid claim who do we all suggest he flips to lol

this seems like a waste to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom