• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 1 - Objection Overruled

omg why would granny claim, it's like auto for town if mafia hit granny at night

i can't say i particularly believe this but IDK if mafia would do something like that so early

he just claimed granny :088:

Did he do it privately? Because I can't find a post where he claimed Granny.

The only thing I can find is

I will make a more detailed post later, but since I believe I'm a candidate for the cop check tonight to due my actions today, I must warn the cop not to check me. It's for the town's best interest they check someone else. Thanks.

Which doesn't confirm his role.

I will publicly share as I feel it's important for all townies to know: I am a Granny. In case anyone is not familiar with that role, it means that if you target me with a night action you will die.

The thing is, there could be a way around dying from your role.

1. A targets you
2. Doctor/Protection role is on A
3. Success?

Which means... by outing your role, you kinda provided mafia to find an opportunity to get you killed without dying.

But by outing his role on public it also means that he wont hurt anyone by try hit him..

The only way to hurt him is by lynch him, right?

But. I also dont want to trust any claim that come straight for wiki. Especially such a standarize one..

From the past, in this thread, lots of mafia like to claim something that straight come from wiki when host usually more creative on twisting name or role(s)..

what were the chances town WOULD be on him though?? it's actually worth not outing as you could lose a few mafia at once

what were the chances town WOULD be on him though?? it's actually worth not outing as you could lose a few mafia at once
Iirc, Ive been on 4 games with a granny role... basically, if it same with here:

Cop can check her and die as the result..

Jailer and Watcher can check her and die as the result..

Granny even can kill doctor iirc. But depend on the host...

Granny is a passive serial killer imo.

Only mafia can kill 'her' iirc. On one game, ive been in, Granny even have some lynchproofs slot.

If we have Vifi, Vigi can kill Granny too, still depend on the host, Vigi can be killed too as the results...

But without Lynchproof, we can Lynch the Granny..

Tbh right now we shouldn't protect the cop more than the doctor, for all we know SM is faking his claim. It's day one I doubt the real cop would reveal himself till he got someone he could trust.

Also at this point I don't know if life is worth keeping, yeah he might be town but... he can't be checked or anything. I think it would be more valuable to lynch him than anything.

Can he be roleblocked then checked?

No. Granny's power is passive. It's supposed cant be roleblock. It wont give any effect if no one try to sent him action at night.

But to make sure, @Flopunny; if such a passive power is exist, could it be roleblocked?
@Life; do you have slots of lynchproof? Im sorry, but the role is dangerous for town. And confusing since we can't check it. Since outed, mafia wont hunt it till the end anyway.
I think about we lynch you next, if the others also OK. And you can join the sub group later?

@Life;

Did your pm just state what you claimed? Or are there any extra abilitys?

Tbh right now we shouldn't protect the cop more than the doctor, for all we know SM is faking his claim. It's day one I doubt the real cop would reveal himself till he got someone he could trust.

I had considered that... but if SM is telling the truth and we ignore him, we most likely lose one of our best sources of information gathering.

As far as I know, the doc hasn't been revealed, have they? The mafia would have to randomly target someone and hope they get lucky.

I see that there was lots of discussion over night actions...

thing is, the real doctor should only claim to SM if they trust him, and that would be risky anyway
meanwhile a fake doctor can claim to SM anytime and persuade him to check Life, only to let him die (assuming SM is town in the first place)

I think that whenever someone (most probably SM) gets a doc claim, they should ask for counterclaims in-thread. They should keep the doctor's identity private and any CC's should also be private. but even then SM could fake this to fish for claims.

tl;dr there is so much WIFOM so we shouldn't discuss about these stuff too much, if anything such disucssion gives the mafia more ideas
this is why I say that any and all PRs should do what they think is best from their POV alone

Can we get rid of this stupid edit rule please?
No.
What if we gave the cop the supposed Bulletproof Captain America shield? Would we then be able to check him?
I can't answer this.
@Flopunny; if such a passive power is exist, could it be roleblocked?
I do not intend to answer this either.
I will not answer any questions pertaining to the order of actions, nor the specifics of any actions but your own.
I am also not willing to answer questions about the specifics of items whose functions are not explicitly stated.
The functions of those are for me to know and you to find out as the game progresses.

I think it better if we refer Sword Master as Sword or Swordy and Soulmaster as Soul..

SM is too generic, im confused when reread some posts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom