• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 1 - Objection Overruled

So I've been thinking that Aussie was targeted my Mafia, and was killed as a result. Then Froakie must've partnered with Lovandra, but he died because Lovandra was mafia.
This is good.

Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 1 - Objection Overruled

Hmm... I got a cop counterclaim that says zexy is mafia... it would also make more sense that froakie would team up with zexy rather than lovandra so...

Vote:zexy
Well the so called cop would've got the check soon after the reveal and Froakie stated that she would target Lovandra not Zexy. I'm starting to get suspicious of you.
FOS:Jackatlasred

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 2 - May the Force be With You

Ooof.

Poor Froakie and Aussie.

@Flopunny; can we quote the cop check pm?

If we can I want SM to post it first, since my cop has to send it to me first.

Also my cop said he got an item that worked as a 1x check, and used both on me and zexy.

Vote: Lovandra

Vote: Lovandra

I would rather we go after the cop check to prove who's the real one.
filepicker%2FHgpKoeg1TCiEyTFjWtT2_NO.jpg

VOTE: lovandra
Confirmed scum.
Froakie indeed did sent a PM to me as well as Sword Master.
Now that I see her role I am pretty sure lovandra is scum, hence the vote.

ATTENTION EVERYONE there are many cops around!
And each cop probably has a different sanity!

Let me explain:
Sword Master, the person who claimed to jackatlasred and some other people I don't want to reveal right now are all cops.
All of them initially thought they are the only cop.
However, this is not the case, all of them are indeed cops, although this doesn't mean all are town (because of the Chaos nature of the game).

Meanwhile, each cop has a different sanity.
You can check what sanities are here:
Sanities - MafiaWiki

tl;dr

The Sane Cop gets the normal results
The Insane Cop gets the opposite results
The Naive Cop gets a town result all the time
The Paranoid Cop gets a scum result all the time
The Random Cop gets random results

There are at least 3 cops in this game, could be 4 or 5 I guess.
I believe Sane and Insane are definitely in the setup.
A reason I do so is because Flop's first game was Lord of the Rings by Phoenicks.
That game had 3 cops, a Sane, an Insane and a Naive.
Flop might have been influenced by her first game while designing the setup of this game.

Anyways, my point is, WE CANNOT TRUST ANY COPCHECKS YET.
The cops should work together to figure out what their sanities are.
From there on we can start using the Sane and Insane cops to get trustworthy results.

If you don't believe my story, there is a certain person who can confirm it.
Won't mention which one it is, if they feel like confirming it they should do so in-thread.

As we cannot trust any copchecks as of yet, the scum check on me means little for now.
The cop that claimed to jackatlasred, if town, is Insane or Paranoid or Random. If scum, they might be anything (including not a cop at all!)

The one we should lynch today is lovandra, because she is CONFIRMED scum. Not by copcheck, but because of Froakie's role.

EVERYONE VOTE LOVANDRA PLEASE

VOTE: lovandra
Confirmed scum.
Froakie indeed did sent a PM to me as well as Sword Master.
Now that I see her role I am pretty sure lovandra is scum, hence the vote.

ATTENTION EVERYONE there are many cops around!
And each cop probably has a different sanity!

Let me explain:
Sword Master, the person who claimed to jackatlasred and some other people I don't want to reveal right now are all cops.
All of them initially thought they are the only cop.
However, this is not the case, all of them are indeed cops, although this doesn't mean all are town (because of the Chaos nature of the game).

Meanwhile, each cop has a different sanity.
You can check what sanities are here:
Sanities - MafiaWiki

tl;dr

The Sane Cop gets the normal results
The Insane Cop gets the opposite results
The Naive Cop gets a town result all the time
The Paranoid Cop gets a scum result all the time
The Random Cop gets random results

There are at least 3 cops in this game, could be 4 or 5 I guess.
I believe Sane and Insane are definitely in the setup.
A reason I do so is because Flop's first game was Lord of the Rings by Phoenicks.
That game had 3 cops, a Sane, an Insane and a Naive.
Flop might have been influenced by her first game while designing the setup of this game.

Anyways, my point is, WE CANNOT TRUST ANY COPCHECKS YET.
The cops should work together to figure out what their sanities are.
From there on we can start using the Sane and Insane cops to get trustworthy results.

If you don't believe my story, there is a certain person who can confirm it.
Won't mention which one it is, if they feel like confirming it they should do so in-thread.

As we cannot trust any copchecks as of yet, the scum check on me means little for now.
The cop that claimed to jackatlasred, if town, is Insane or Paranoid or Random. If scum, they might be anything (including not a cop at all!)

The one we should lynch today is lovandra, because she is CONFIRMED scum. Not by copcheck, but because of Froakie's role.

EVERYONE VOTE LOVANDRA PLEASE

Unfortunately they said they used the item on you zexy. This means you also are kind of confirmed scum if we are to trust the person.

If Zexy is mafia, that means they know my claim. (And I'm a failure) I'd rather not say anything now, it's not exactly confirmed.

Unfortunately they said they used the item on you zexy. This means you also are kind of confirmed scum if we are to trust the person.
You sure the item isn't prone to sanity?
You sure the person who claimed to you is not mafia?

Only one way to find out right?
Nope, there is another. Getting all the cops together and have them check the same people, in a way that will reveal what is each cop's sanity.
That way we will figure out which cops are usable (Sane, Insane) without having to sacrifice any cops.

Just noticed that @Poke Man; has been only posting images this phase.
Is this some kind of a post restiction? If so, like this post.

Vote: Zexy

I guess we have one choice.
Though, I guess I made a mistake.

Only one way to find out right?
Nope, there is another. Getting all the cops together and have them check the same people, in a way that will reveal what is each cop's sanity.
That way we will figure out which cops are usable (Sane, Insane) without having to sacrifice any cops.

Product-45699-1.org.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom