• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
let’s be honest. If quas had never come back alive town was doomed anyways.

But even with that I think we managed some top tier moves.

I had people questioning quas and don’t even try to deny it people because some of you unvoted me and I got you on Lissi.

And Lissis inviting Jamie to be a neighbor so they could safely chat was genius.

And to top it off Jamie secured us that last win with perfect targeting of his drugs.

Though I was mostly trusting of Jamie, I couldn't help but feel like he was sort of responsible for my death somehow, like he somehow knew it meant death when he told me to press it, and despite being a jester, I still was super confused by his accusations of me, to the point that I accidently revealed I was jester as much as I could without I counting as a role claim

I know, but I still felt suspicious of his whole "press the button and then role claim" thing, even before I died. I pressed the button anyways because I didn't feel suspicious until right after pressing the button, but I am wondering if their is a connection between them being mafia and them tricking me to press the button the way they did.

I saw it as an easy push yes, but my plan was not for you to be killed by the button, I asked you to push it out of the towny side of me because town!me wouldn’t want to sacrifice a town if the button ended up killing someone.

I would like to point out that, if I had been playing this game, I would have immediately pushed every single button as soon as it popped up until it killed me.

That's all I wanted to say.
I mean, if there were buttons in front of you in real life, how could anyone resist pushing them?

The threads still open?
IMG_7418.jpeg

IMG_1679.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom