• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait why wasn't lissi lynched? wasn't she the leading wagon? :confused:
You shot before the day ended. We were in the middle of writing that post up when the phase change happened. It took so long because we had to look up several interactions regarding Granny and Vigi to make sure we were correct in saying both of you died. So parity is reached at 3:3 before the lynch goes through.

You shot before the day ended. We were in the middle of writing that post up when the phase change happened. It took so long because we had to look up several interactions regarding Granny and Vigi to make sure we were correct in saying both of you died. So parity is reached at 3:3 before the lynch goes through.
That's not what I asked.

And I shot Digi not Beryl and Digi's role should not have killed me?? It clearly says Night Kills and Lynches, and my Day Vig is neither.
It should've been 4T-3M which would've resulted in the Lissi lynch, no?

Grumble we should've still had the night and it could still be able to have another Day considering all the protection and redirection roles.

why didn't this appear in quas' rolecop??
That is a great question. :bulbaFacepalm: I was away for that phase change and Potato must have forgot. I never noticed.

……what?

Glad we won but what?

Wait was I a godfather and there’s no cop???
One of the hidden roles is a cop. Mao's specifically.

That's not what I asked.

And I shot Digi not Beryl and Digi's role should not have killed me??
It should've been 4T-3M which would've resulted in the Lissi lynch, no?
Again. You shot before the day ended. Therefore both of you died before the lynch took place. So it's parity, 3 town and 3 mafia. Game over.

You were also drugged by Jamie the previous night giving you a debuff, so your shot was randomized to Beryl.

The last two Role PMs:

jack jack

1707420501033.png

you have the following ability’s
  • Quite kid when you die you role pm is not released
  • 1x alinement cop you are told the alignment of a chosen player
  • better can guess the night kill if you are correct you get 1x vigilante if wrong mafia gets 1x lynch proof

you are town win when all threats to town are eliminated

piñata

D3EBC555-3CDC-4EDF-B5A7-09AD8A475328.jpeg

You have the following abilities:
  • 1x Lynchproof: survives being voted out once
  • Piñata: when lynched, give 2 players of your choice 1x doc ,1x redirector, or 1x blocker. If a scum player is chosen they are given 1x lynchproof.

You are an Independent. you win if you are killed through a vote/lynch.

congrats scum, well done jamie specifically. that was top tier, genuinely. the only thing that threw me off about you the whole time was the role thing with ex but if not for that i would have had no idea (and even then i townread the hell out of you honestly)
so anyway. gg gg!!

That is a great question. :bulbaFacepalm: I was away for that phase change and Potato must have forgot. I never noticed.
I figured it was a balance thing.
that was the most intense bussing ive ever seen
also haha digi was a bomb
That’s the best kind of bussing. Make it so intense you can’t tell who is aligned with who.

I’m going to be honest. Mafia should never be denied seeing each others roles if one isn’t a traitor and there’s a spy!

But anyways @Potato-2.0 @TheCapsFan that was a chaos mafia. It was fun! Thanks for hosting!

@JamieIsBored @coordinator lissi Was awesome being mafia with you two! I think we did great as a team!

And I shot Digi not Beryl and Digi's role should not have killed me??
Oopsie-daisies.
You were also drugged by Jamie the previous night giving you a debuff, so your shot was randomized to Beryl.
That was my first use of that ability too, none of the scum used abilities other than the kill before Guz revealed themselves as Grandma. Although I was pretty confident early on that Guz was the granny it was better to be on the safe side so I didn't want to use my abilities.

Couple of things that would have been changed:
  • Obviously Quas learning Mido was godfather, but it almost seems like it was removed on purpose based on the ordering of the roles? You'd have to ask potato about that
  • Quas' first spy message had way too much details about roles being shared in the chat (kinda makes their rolecop obsolete)
  • Mao's role would have had full cop
  • Change one of the granny or bomb. I don't think that having both was necessarily unbalanced with the protection in the mafia, but having both in the game is a little much. That being said it's a chaos mafia so I'm not going to apologize too much.
  • More post restrictions for players
And then the events:
  • D2 Button: 20% chance of death (with role hidden upon death), 20% chance of getting a revival ability of some sort (potato hadn't explained this one), 10% chance of being drugged, 49.5% chance of getting an extra vote for the day, 0.5% chance of two random players dying
  • N2: Mafia given a riddle, if they guess correctly they get 1x Janitor
  • D3 Button: 50% chance of reviving a random dead player, 20% swap role with the host, 30% rick roll
  • Host Role: grave robber (If lynched, a random dead player is revived but becomes a zombie, losing their original role and become doomed to die the next night - zombies must talk like a zombie)
There was also a D4 button that we scrapped because it would have completely fucked town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom