• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia - Endgame: Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my first use of that ability too, none of the scum used abilities other than the kill before Guz revealed themselves as Grandma. Although I was pretty confident early on that Guz was the granny it was better to be on the safe side so I didn't want to use my abilities.
Yeah that's the other thing - like nobody used their abilities the first few nights. Only space lmao. Who, to be fair, protected Ex from dying. Beryl had redirects & could have redirected lissi to her which would have killed her, but also avoided Mylo on D4. And then mafia didn't use reporter or post restrictor.

that was the most intense bussing ive ever seen
If it had been anyone else I'm not sure I would have pushed them that hard, but I knew Mido would fight back with as much force as I was pushing her. It was pretty fun.
N2: Mafia given a riddle, if they guess correctly they get 1x Janitor
Mido's wasn't very happy with the answer for this one.

Oh yeah and my proof of getting Ex and Space, I think every other claim I figured out was posted in the mafia chat:
1707421565425.png

If it had been anyone else I'm not sure I would have pushed them that hard, but I knew Mido would fight back with as much force as I was pushing her. It was pretty fun.

Oh yeah and my proof of getting Ex and Space, I think every other claim I figured out was posted in the mafia chat:
grumble shoosh your team had two bulletproofs which is essentially a 5 member mafia team u were even more busted

Quas' first spy message had way too much details about roles being shared in the chat (kinda makes their rolecop obsolete)
I think part of it could have been circumvented by just giving us each others roles in the chat. It’s weird we didn’t have them when none of us were traitors.

Also not giving her pre game stuff would have been greatly appreciated. The bussing convo was before the game started for those wondering.

Still not happy! Apparently potato found it online but it makes no sense!!!!

Also Jamie I actually was asking in my role pm about reporter but there wasn’t an easy opportunity to use it. I was trying to figure out a use but couldn’t :(

grumble shoosh your team had two bulletproofs which is essentially a 5 member mafia team u were even more busted
I was just a regular guy with no protection! And besides I think bomb would have gone past both deathproofs. Also, you had 3 nights where you were doctored up!

Sorry i missed end of day guys i was busy with school thanks for playing everyone hope you enjoyed the game iv learnt alot from hosting especially balance wise so hopefully my next game will be even more fun and balanced

You shot before the day ended. We were in the middle of writing that post up when the phase change happened. It took so long because we had to look up several interactions regarding Granny and Vigi to make sure we were correct in saying both of you died. So parity is reached at 3:3 before the lynch goes through.
Sorry i was mid writing and lost connection to the internet for about 2 hours while i was at school

Wow we won

Also I’d like to share what I think was a genius idea by me

When quas came back as spy I opened a neighbour chat with Jamie so we could talk without being spied on hehe
Yeah this was play of the game imo. Really clever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom