• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Character Discussion Thread

Only Wi-fi battles.. Such a waste of such an awesome sprite animation :(

I don't see how it's a waste. It is a pretty good animation, and it should be used often enough. Although, are H/H in BW2 aside from references?

Sorry for double posting but I have a question.

vocaloidprotagsidk.png

So are these people just ferris wheel dates? Do they say anything interesting? I know you have to find some item of theirs in order to trigger the event.

You know, I wouldn't have minded if they were the new player characters. The girl is pretty cute. =3=

If they're Ferris wheel dates, they're gender-exclusive then right?

And I really hope the characters in these dates are as date-rapy as every other character you get on the Ferris Wheel with. If not, I am dissappoint.

There's still some "interesting" stuff in the Ferris Wheel. :p

Saw this the other day:

HqPa3.jpg

According to a poster at ANN, the dialogue goes more or less like this:

Preschool Teacher:
Whew... it's so hot and sticky in here, I shouldn't have worn this apron
I'm sweating so much my shirt is sticking to my body... H-hey! You're looking at the scenery... right?
Oh no... my body is all sticky from sweat now...
It is summer.. I shouldn't have done this after all...
Hey.. you should remove your shirt too...
There's nothing to be embarrassed about.. after all, we're both boys... right?

Attachments

• HqPa3.jpg
    HqPa3.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 179

Saw this the other day:

HqPa3.jpg

Preschool Teacher:
I'm sweating so much my shirt is sticking to my body... H-hey! You're looking at the scenery... right?

Dammit, trapped again. Anyways, good find.

...are ferris wheel cars actually humid, or do these people just look for any excuse to strip off in front of teenagers?

Either way, being that high up on a slow ferris wheel while a trap takes off their shirt right in front of you must be awkward as hell. I'd envy the dead.

We know this stuff will be all over TV Tropes. But I must admit, the Japanese are weird. I love 'em, but they are just so openly perverted (no offense, but just look at the dialogue in this game that's supposed to be okay for kids)

Oh my, a cross-dressing shotacon teacher. What are the rest of the ferris wheel dates like? >3>;

O-o they... put a transsexual in a kids game? wow Japan wow... I bet 'he' will be turned to a she in the English version... but wow...

Saw this the other day:

HqPa3.jpg

Preschool Teacher:

My reaction to that:

tumblr_lzo4s1lJZ61qgw47to1_500.jpg

O-o they... put a transsexual in a kids game? wow Japan wow... I bet 'he' will be turned to a she in the English version... but wow...

Well, Birdo and Vivian, both from Mario games, were transsexuals too. It's not a big eyebrow-raiser in Japan. I wish it would be the same for the US. :< Though it makes me wonder how they can translate it? Then again, they did make Hiker/Hilbert less creepy in the English version, so we'll see what happens.

Well, Birdo and Vivian, both from Mario games, were transsexuals too. It's not a big eyebrow-raiser in Japan. I wish it would be the same for the US. :< Though it makes me wonder how they can translate it? Then again, they did make Hiker/Hilbert less creepy in the English version, so we'll see what happens.

How will they explain the guy having a girls sprite? I say they will turn him into a girl... but I guess it isn't a big deal in Japan but then again the Japanese are very weird

Wait, what!? Vivian is Transexual? What in the game ever suggests that? I did hear about Birdo, but I thought it was sort of retconned (like by "her" being paired with Yoshi in MKDD)

Wait, what!? Vivian is Transexual? What in the game ever suggests that? I did hear about Birdo, but I thought it was sort of retconned (like by "her" being paired with Yoshi in MKDD)

In the Japanese (and the Spanish version I believe), Vivian is an MTF. Super Mario Wiki explains it better: Vivian - Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopedia

As for Birdo, he's still a man in Japan. I think people call Birdo a girl because it's a polite way to address transsexual people, you call them by the gender they identify with.

So I wonder if the cross-dressing teacher is the "gay option" of B2W2, like the Hiker was for Hilbert? Man, now I'm suddenly very curious about the Ferris Wheel...

Last edited:
Oh man, a tranny in Pokémon! That's hilarious and awesome at the same time! I thought they couldn't best themselves with the hiker in BW!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom