• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

characters online chat

helperman

i still love ditto, but i like this album too
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
i know that 1, this is a bit weird, and 2, there is something similar existing, but I think this might be fun. ok, we pick a fictional character and then start pretending that we are posting as them on an online forum. make up a username and start your messages with "(username) :". don't tell the other players the character you are pretending to be, but make sure you don't forget it yourself. if you want to change characters right:
"(username of old character) signed out
(username of new character) signed in"

PraisebeAntimatter: It's so boring here in the Distortion World, there's practically no one to talk to. Well at least I got this weird thing humans call a "laptop", at least I'll be able to see the old world through this.

Back
Top Bottom