• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Characters You Wish Had Met

Ben 10

It's hero time!
Reaction score
The title says it all from every character in the Pokemon anime series which ones do you wish had met each other or at least interacted? You can also add characters you wish would meet.

I would like to meet BW Ash so I could beat the crap out of him for being an idiot.

I'd like to meet Brock. I think he'd be the only one I could have a mature yet humorous conversation with.

I would like to meet BW Ash so I could beat the crap out of him for being an idiot.

I'd like to meet Brock. I think he'd be the only one I could have a mature yet humorous conversation with.
Same here lol.
I'd also like to meet May and Dawn. Both seem to be fun characters to be around with.

I'd like if Trip met Gary and Paul. Tbh Gary is a better representative to Kanto then BW Ash and Paul is a better "veteran" that Trip could learn from then Ash every would be the BW one of course. Also if he gives them attitude they could pwn the sh*t out of him. :p

As long as some girl does not show up.
But I would like to meet Palpitoad if he counts. And Ash so that I could ask him why he did not use Palpitoad more.

Since Serena is confirmed to be in the anime, if she's a companion I want her to meet Dawn and May and if she is a rival I want her to meet Gary, Paul and Trip.

Wouldn't mind hearing what Brocks learned in regards to what a Pokemon doctor does. Would it be a string of spiritual cliche or would there be a diagnosis that eating a berry wouldn't fix?

Here are some encounters which i want to happen:

- Misty meeting Iris. Brock will meet Cilan and it would be only appropriate imo that two aspiring trainers which want to become type masters meet each other.Since Misty and Iris both can tease and be curious i could see them finding common knowledge, although Iris bratty behavior could also lead to possible small annoyance or conflict. Battle between them would be welcomed too having quite a few strong pokemon and lot of experience.

-Paul and Gary. I don't care if its plausible or not, out of rivals they influenced and pushed Ash the most as trainer imo leaving big impact on his career. Seeing them battle each out and evaluate skills would be pretty enjoyable to see. Im sure Gary still hasn't lost some of his touch.

-Misty and Serena. We don't know much about later though but she already seems like total opposite of Misty which could lead to some humorous, vibrant interacting(opposites do attract as saying goes). And i could see Misty adventurous, headstrong persona clicking well with Serena enthusiasm and shy attitude leading to their girl talks, sharing experinces over knowing Ash and possible moments of annoyance. If anything than because of Serena high interest in fashion and appearance which could cause slight increase of tension between two.
Just random of thrown ideas, but they are technically two first girls Ash met as far as we know making them interesting in that aspect(shippers would add some other things which builds on their appeal but im staying away from that):p.

-Ash meeting Jimmy from Legend of Thunder special in chronicles(he did battled his friend Vincent in Johto after all). He seems to be quite similar to Ash in terms of treating and taking care of pokemon and that Typholson is real beast. I wander how would Ash Charizard fare against it.

-Harley meeting Conway. They are both stalkers by nature having creepy, intrusive vibe around themselves which could lead to interesting interaction and intricate situations.

-Bonnie and Brock. if anything than because they have common link in being both somewhat forceful as far as girl chasing goes. With former one seeming to be dedicated in finding appropriate wife for her older brother, while later one being in never ending pursue of finding woman of his dreams. It would be hilarious to see Bonnie recommending what kind of girl Brock should get putting him in embarassing situation.

Ash and Jimmy (Legend of Thunder)

Gary and Paul

Gary and Drew

Gary and May

Misty and Dawn

Misty and Iris

Misty and Cilan

Tracey and Cilan

Barry and Trip (XD)

Paul and Gary
Max and Bonnie

Oh and I'd like to meet Ash so I could educate him on the importance of not making STUPID DCEISIONS!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom