• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chemical Compounds Mafia - Endgame (TBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it's over? Nice.

Congrats to everyone who played, it was a fun game, even if town did have a not-so-slight advantage. I didn't expect Elieson to be scum, although I didn't think of anyone as scum, really.

Wow, two vigilante kills on... two Mafia who claimed Vigilante? Well, good game Mafia! Me getting to lynch FinalArcadia was my best moment. The game was Town-sided, but we ended up eliminating most big threats very early on.

@Elieson @Elementar

I wasn't confused about anything, it's true that a few years ago there were scum in Mason groups a few times, and I don't recall those games being considered bastard. I mostly brought it up because I sticked to the logic that claiming that you're a Vigilante despite not being one is suicidal, so I was already looking for alternatives.

Now... I want to see the salt.

Good game, town, congrats on the win! You guys had your act together, and that was some very nice work on Kyriaki's part as the vig. For a little while though, I really wondered if Elieson might actually be able to save us with the lack of a CC in-thread. It was a good effort at least!

I pretty much know where I faltered in this game lol, so it was a good learning experience to try to improve upon. Don't try to ignore suspicions on a scumbuddy while trying to incriminate someone else...

Thanks for hosting, Elementar and Pikochu! It was a fun game!
Me getting to lynch FinalArcadia was my best moment.
I said like twice to kill you early since I knew the longer you lasted, the higher the chance something like that would happen ;_;

Nothing like having half the game vote to lynch you two days in a row. Note to self: shut up.

Congrats town on winning!

Btw, @HumanDawn thanks for changing your mind on me after I died. My plan seems to have been pretty successful. Don't get too prominent to be a kill target but stay safe to stay away from lynches.

Yeah, that's why I said it was just in-thread discussions. I thought Feenie and jdthebud were Cop/Doc so I saw your gameplay as suspicious. It was hard to say but it was what crossed my mind so I'm sorry if it came off as harsh.

Yeah, that's why I said it was just in-thread discussions. I thought Feenie and jdthebud were Cop/Doc so I saw your gameplay as suspicious. It was hard to say but it was what crossed my mind so I'm sorry if it came off as harsh.
Oh not at all, it's just nice to get appraisal of something I tried to do. Also thank me for the night with no town kill, I read mafia like an open book :p

@DarthWolf I used it the last night of the game on Caps's wagon, and everyone was town.
Oh it was limited? Personally I would have used it on d1.

Oh not at all, it's just nice to get appraisal of something I tried to do. Also thank me for the night with no town kill, I read mafia like an open book :p

Oh it was limited? Personally I would have used it on d1.
Yeah just a 1x shot. I could have, but my partner used it on that wagon, and I also wanted to use it on a wagon with an actual flip. I was planning to use it on the FA wagon but forgot to send in the action before the night was up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom