• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chess Mafia (2023) - ENDGAME - TOWN + INDEPT WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zexy your Mafia play made me realize a weakness - people get too tired from reading long posts. Better to look Town with less than more.
Yeah word salad is a bit of a NAI problem for me... I gotta rethink both that and softing a bit to make it more manageable.

i would have guessed it was because knights and prime numbers are both used in a lot of math puzzles, although i wouldn't have been surprised if you told me there was no flavour connection at all

oh yea i gotta confess I didn't get to write my role PM in advance

I was the Fairy Chess Piece
I was originally thinking of turning everyone involved into my death into a completely new role based on a Fairy Chess piece, but that was too much work.
In the end, if yall had lynched/nightkilled me I'd pick two players each Night Phase and give them a Fused Modifier. If one of the people with the Fused modifier tried to use their Night action the other Fused Player's action would fail.

Oh right, I can bring this back up again. >:)
I’ll make sure it happens.
I don't know why jamie hammered even after helperman showed up though.
I believed you were a better lynch role wise, because I didn’t know as a Nexus you couldn’t redirect kills. Sorry, I should’ve been listening to your in-thread stuff.

We would have probably lost harder had you done that, but we lost anyway so whatevs

I believed you were a better lynch role wise, because I didn’t know as a Nexus you couldn’t redirect kills. Sorry, I should’ve been listening to your in-thread stuff.
I can understand wanting to lynch me if you were putting a lot of stock in flavour (UB kind of fits with queen, what i claimed doesn't fit with anything) though i don't think there was any reason to lynch me before deadline to make use of the remaining discussion time

maybe thats a meta thing though

I can understand wanting to lynch me if you were putting a lot of stock in flavour (UB kind of fits with queen, what i claimed doesn't fit with anything) though i don't think there was any reason to lynch me before deadline to make use of the remaining discussion time

maybe thats a meta thing though
Yeah, it was pretty stupid. In hindsight, it was probably that he had claimed so early that I believed him, even though that was the tactic I use in my scum games.

Really enjoyed playing with you. :yay:

After reading up on graveyard, I feel like we both played kinda terrible... I mean we made it work into this result in our own way, but it was very far from the spirit of the setup :(

Though for most of my guesses were wrong, at least I hit my win condition, and I was the first to voice any suspicions about the last mafia. I am sending this now, because thanks to some things my mom did, I now have 30 more minutes to do this, and those 30 minutes can be used all at once, and it doesn't have to be all it once, it is 30 minutes more total

Though for most of my guesses were wrong, at least I hit my win condition, and I was the first to voice any suspicions about the last mafia. I am sending this now, because thanks to some things my mom did, I now have 30 more minutes to do this, and those 30 minutes can be used all at once, and it doesn't have to be all it once, it is 30 minutes more total
You were very good. You sniffed my intentions with me quoting Beryl and Zexy. You were even the first to seriously suspect Zexy despite it not even being your job.

Your eye and mind is sharp.

Ya. I did pretty good for the fact that none of my suspicions I could give guaranteed evidence for. My suspicions may have been less logic based then most, but they were still good. As a question for later in case I am mafia in a different game, what will you guys now suspect from non mafia me if you don't see any more me before now and when I am mafia?

As a question for later in case I am mafia in a different game, what will you guys now suspect from non mafia me if you don't see any more me before now and when I am mafia?
No way to tell atm, we only have your indep meta. It will have to be deduced from scratch in the context of that new game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom