• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chess Mafia (2023) - ENDGAME - TOWN + INDEPT WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no indep meta
my scum meta is "oh shes playing like garbage it must be her"
my town meta? "oh shes playing like garbage it must be her"

you were never in fear of eating that laptop in the first place zexy... i demand a rematch!

As a question for later in case I am mafia in a different game, what will you guys now suspect from non mafia me if you don't see any more me before now and when I am mafia?
I'm not sure if I understood the question perfectly but I'm assuming this is asking what we'd do and suspect if you were mafia?

Considering how you played this game I'd assume you're easy to put pressure on since you kinda just stepped forward and claimed to be "town or harmless indept" or something along these lines.
So I'd probably prod people to pile some votes on you during late RVS and if you got overly defensive or tried to push for someone else those in a certain overly defensive way I'd probably find it fairly scummy. In the end a good chunk of it would boil down to your vote interactions and claims.
Your 1h a day electronics restriction would probably make it very hard to get a proper read though, because I feel like bouncing off ideas with the person is one of the best ways to get a read on them.

I did not even want you mislynched d1 again... This time it happened against my will, I swear

Don't worry, if I get D1 lynch in my next town game again I'll turn into a lifetime restless spirit that haunts The War Room, randomly posting stuff like Hoooohoooooo! You're making a mistake guys! For real, I'm town guys, come on! until the forum goes down for good (or I actually die, whatever happens first).

Don't worry, if I get D1 lynch in my next town game again I'll turn into a lifetime restless spirit that haunts The War Room, randomly posting stuff like Hoooohoooooo! You're making a mistake guys! For real, I'm town guys, come on! until the forum goes down for good (or I actually die, whatever happens first).
Or you rand scum... I think that will happen last.

don't worry raven, if you ever join one of my games i will make sure you are scum instead :)
sighs
Announcing this in public will make me a D1 lynch just to avoid any possible stunts, even if boils down to WIFOM in the end :tentacruel:

Or you rand scum... I think that will happen last.
I purposefully said in my next town game, because if was scum it's not a mislynch.
Making me a D1 mislynch three times is a forbidden ritual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom