• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UnovaCastaway;
Okay, I've tracked down a bit of what's happened. Your original prize was no longer in stock, and given the nature of the prize (a 2012 wall calendar), we should've given you an option to change your prize to something else, like a plushie. I'm not sure if that went out or not, but it looks like I at least thought I'd asked you, and was waiting for a reply.

So...yeah, PM me?

We already had a PM convo a while ago about this, but I'll send you another one.

Just out of curiosity, when will the winners from the BW2 Speculation Contests be announced?

All right, my Japanese Black 2 copy just arrived. A lovely $18.95 customs fee, but arrived all the same. I blame my governor for that one, but it's here now.
You had to pay a customs fee? Oo; I don't remember that ever happening before when we've sent prizes from them.
That reminds me, I need to find some solution to the customs fee @Piplup had to pay as well...

Just out of curiosity, when will the winners from the BW2 Speculation Contests be announced?
Next week. Got to confirm we've got all the correct info for those before I can announce them.

Just wanted to say that I have received the CD! Sorry my post is late, but thanks for the sweet tunes. I played that shit as soon as I opened it and rocked out harcore.

I've got your prize currently but haven't had a chance to be able to send it off yet. I'm going to attempt to get it sent off during one of my lunch breaks but I can't promise anything this week sadly.

Hm so I just asked my friend whether she has received my prize for me and it's been over a month now and she hasn't, may I know the status of it?

I'm not going to go and try to justify the comedy of errors that's got us to this point. It's a long story, but I don't think anyone wants to hear it, and I don't blame you. It's ridiculous that you've all been kept waiting this long, and I'm sorry. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you all get your stuff ASAP. I think that should be just @UnovaCastaway, and @rin. I'll also be giving you two something extra. I was simply going to add your choice of Black 2 or White 2, though since rin is already down for pre-orders anyway, I'm open to substituting items there if that's better.

@Piplup;, I'll be contacting you in the morning my time about that situation with those customs fees. If anyone else got charged customs fees BTW, please let me know. Those things were listed as gifts, and you shouldn't have been paying them. Reimbursing you may be a little troublesome if your country doesn't have Paypal, but I'll find something.

Everyone else...let me know ASAP if you think the address I have on file for your pre-order may be wrong for whatever reason, I wouldn't want to find these went to the wrong place. I'll be double checking my PM's over the next day or two just in case, and will use the address from the most recent PM I have.

Last edited:
I'm just curious, for those of us who are getting B2W2 - and I'm sorry if this question has been asked/answered already - are there going to be tracking numbers for them so we can keep track of where they are and when we should get them?

FYI everyone, while Amazon has yet to give us tracking numbers, I've checked the open orders page for our account and they've got a delivery estimate of October 12th for most of you (if we made your order through another store, obviously this doesn't apply to you). Considering we paid for 2 day shipping, that seems a little weird, but for now we'll use that as a baseline.

Thank you Archaic! I will definitely enjoy playing it!

I'm not going to go and try to justify the comedy of errors that's got us to this point. It's a long story, but I don't think anyone wants to hear it, and I don't blame you. It's ridiculous that you've all been kept waiting this long, and I'm sorry. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure you all get your stuff ASAP. I think that should be just @UnovaCastaway, and @rin. I'll also be giving you two something extra. I was simply going to add your choice of Black 2 or White 2, though since rin is already down for pre-orders anyway, I'm open to substituting items there if that's better.

Just replied to your PM.
Its been alright for me since I have no rush for receiving my prizes, just that I wasn't sure if I was ever gonna get them.
I don't know what you're gonna give for extra or how much money is allocated but if there's anything I ever want, it's the Vanilite Pokedoll since there's no Pokemon Center where I'm from.
Of course, I am just putting it out there. It's perfectly fine if that's not an option :) I do not want to ask for more than what I'm given, I would be ecstatic enough if my PAL White 2 reaches me.

I would be ecstatic enough if my PAL White 2 reaches me.

One sec....PAL? Ah crap, you did specify PAL in your PM a while back, didn't you? @rin;, the only online store I know which will send to your country would ship US editions, not PAL. I can get a PAL to you, since I can buy one for you here in Australia and send that, but that may take a little while longer to get to you than the shipping from this other store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom