• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mm, I don't really know a lot of online vendors who might ship to me, but usually I get a lot of things off eBay and a lot of sellers ship internationally there. the only thing I could think of right now is that you can ship the prizes to yourself @Archaic and later you can personally send them to the rest of us who have the same problem.

We've done similar things before, so that's always a valid last resort. Though rather than send them to me here in Australia, we'd probably ask one of our staff who live in a country they will send to that's close to yours to do it.

My prizes arrived today! Thanks Archaic! I was wondering if I was supposed to be receiving four or three volumes of the manga, I received three today in the same packaging but I think on the contest thread it said four of them. I don't mind though! Thanks a lot. :)

@Archaic; I got one of my prizes today (a Sceptile figurine, thanks for that by the way!), with the games not having arrived yet. Is that because you ordered them from different vendors, or?

It just strikes me as a little odd otherwise, since you said you'd order everything at the same time, and I'd assume they'd just put it all in the same package in that case.

My prizes arrived today! Thanks Archaic! I was wondering if I was supposed to be receiving four or three volumes of the manga, I received three today in the same packaging but I think on the contest thread it said four of them. I don't mind though! Thanks a lot. :)
You were supposed to receive four. I'll go back and check what's happened there later. Might be a similar situation to Mijzelffan.

EDIT: @Croag; I've just checked, and it was sent out in a separate shipment. It's giving a delivery estimate of the 9th....but it gave an estimate of the 8th for those first 3 and you've already got them, so with any chance it'll arrive on Monday for you.

@Archaic; I got one of my prizes today (a Sceptile figurine, thanks for that by the way!), with the games not having arrived yet. Is that because you ordered them from different vendors, or?

It just strikes me as a little odd otherwise, since you said you'd order everything at the same time, and I'd assume they'd just put it all in the same package in that case.

Yup, different vendors. A lot of merch like those figures are handled by Amazon Marketplace merchants, so it's not possible to consolidate the shipping with those.

Last edited:
Have the preorders for Pokémon B2W2 set? If not, I think I'm now reconsidering and planning to get White 2, North American English version when it comes.

It's not a problem with the specific set, more that we haven't found online vendors who actually stock the TCG who'll send to your area.

Oh sorry I totally forgot about this because of irl work.
Well how about if I ask a friend from US to receive my booster packs for me and they can just mail it to me after that?

All right then, so B2W2 is dropping in Japan in like 10 days. @Archaic;, can we go over how it's going to work for us North Americaners/etc. who chose to receive a Japanese copy (if it'll be any different), and estimate about how long it'll take for the game to arrive from date of release again?

Just want to be certain! :)

It's not a problem with the specific set, more that we haven't found online vendors who actually stock the TCG who'll send to your area.
Well how about if I ask a friend from US to receive my booster packs for me and they can just mail it to me after that?
That would be a perfect solution. =)

All right then, so B2W2 is dropping in Japan in like 10 days. @Archaic;, can we go over how it's going to work for us North Americaners/etc. who chose to receive a Japanese copy (if it'll be any different), and estimate about how long it'll take for the game to arrive from date of release again?

Just want to be certain! :)
Long story short...

I'm ordering all pre-orders who are receiving Japanese copies (as well as pre-orders for English language copies where their local Amazon now has them available) this weekend. I will try to use a quick shipping method to ensure people get their copies within a week or so of the game's launch at most, hopefully less. The Japanese copies will most likely have to be ordered through Play Asia, but if you know any other online vendors who send those games to the US at a cheaper rate I'm certainly not opposed to using them.

That would be a perfect solution. =)

In that case, I'll PM you her address asap once I get the confirmation from her :>

Okay, so Japanese game pre-orders should be shipping tomorrow, will let you guys know what's happening there. They're shipping via Fed-ex, so when they do ship expect 1-3 days.

PM'ed @rin;, will follow that up via PM's.

@UnovaCastaway;, did we get you sorted? My files are showing an issue with yours for some reason. A little rushed right now with all the B2W2 news, could you remind me what was up there please?

@mediantiba;, sorry for the continued delays with yours, completely my fault there. Iteru should be able to forward that to you soon.

Anyone I'm forgetting who's still got issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom