• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many, though not yet all, of the games have now shipped. They don't seem to have given preference to people whose orders were made earlier, it's a bit all over the place. I'll PM everyone their tracking numbers when I get back from work later today, and post up a list here of whose things have yet to ship when I do.

I would be ecstatic enough if my PAL White 2 reaches me.

One sec....PAL? Ah crap, you did specify PAL in your PM a while back, didn't you? @rin;, the only online store I know which will send to your country would ship US editions, not PAL. I can get a PAL to you, since I can buy one for you here in Australia and send that, but that may take a little while longer to get to you than the shipping from this other store.

Haha, I knew that there might be errors. Ah, it's alright. I'll go with the US version to avoid issues. : )

Looks like I won't even have to send you guys tracking numbers. The delivery estimates Amazon gave updated, and most of you in the US should actually have them tomorrow. If you do not get one, PM me and I'll send you the tracking code immediately after I wake up tomorrow morning my time.

If you are in the US, won a B2W2 pre-order, and have not yet received it by Thursday evening your local time, please let me know.
If you are outside the US, won a B2W2 pre-order, and have not yet received it by Saturday, please let me know.

If you have received your game on time....post it here in this thread, so I know for certain and can tick your name off. ^^;

Oh, and @rin;, good news. The store unexpectedly got in European versions as well, so you'll get a PAL version as you originally requested after all. =)

Last edited:
If you are in the US, won a B2W2 pre-order, and have not yet received it by Thursday evening your local time, please let me know.
If you are outside the US, won a B2W2 pre-order, and have not yet received it by Saturday, please let me know.

If you have received your game on time....post it here in this thread, so I know for certain and can tick your name off. ^^;

Oh, and @rin;, good news. The store unexpectedly got in European versions as well, so you'll get a PAL version as you originally requested after all. =)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Thank you!!!!!!!
So which day should I be expecting my game? By Saturday?

Last edited:
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Thank you!!!!!!!
So which day should I be expecting my game? By Saturday?

It doesn't look like they've shipped yours yet, it's still listed as "preparing order". @♪Twiggy♪; is also in the same boat there. They did already ship off the 3rd order we made through them however, so I'd expect yours should ship soon. When it does ship, you should receive it within 1-2 business days of it leaving their warehouse.

Already blogged this, but I got my game on Monday. Thank you again! :-D

It doesn't look like they've shipped yours yet, it's still listed as "preparing order". @♪Twiggy♪; is also in the same boat there. They did already ship off the 3rd order we made through them however, so I'd expect yours should ship soon. When it does ship, you should receive it within 1-2 business days of it leaving their warehouse.

If I don't receive it by late next week, I'll let you know then.

Received my copy a few days ago, a very belated thank you to Archaic and Bulbapedia for this. You guys are awesome. :3

@Archaic;
Do you know when mine is coming in? There's no mail delivery on Saturday (and I'm guessing Canadian Thanksgiving might have stalled it)

@Archaic;
Do you know when mine is coming in? There's no mail delivery on Saturday (and I'm guessing Canadian Thanksgiving might have stalled it)
Here's what Amazon is displaying right now for you.
Shipping Estimate Oct 10 2012
Delivery Estimate: Oct 12 2012 - Oct 15 2012
Shipping Soon
So...your game is officially late. They were supposed to ship it days ago, 1-2 day shipping, and they still haven't yet shipped it. Yours is the only Canadian order still outstanding, all others are marked as delivered.

Well, its not like I'm in any rush since the Genesect event goes until November 10 and I still have midterms to get through.

Took them forever, but...

I finally received my game.

Took them forever, but...

I finally received my game.
About time it finally arrived. No idea why they took so long to send it out in the first place, a complete departure from the service we've had from that vendor previously.

The best part about it is that the origin and destination are within the same country. Someone's dropped the ball.

The best part about it is that the origin and destination are within the same country. Someone's dropped the ball.
My best guess is that they had none at your local warehouse, had to transfer it from their Hong Kong warehouse to the local warehouse first, and for whatever reason didn't do that transfer as air mail.

Just got mine today, thank you archaic!!! It's pretty late but it came anyway \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom