• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Winners - Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MAN. I AM SO PSYCHED TO BLAST THIS SOUNDTRACK OUT OF MY CAR SPEAKERS WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN. 2.B.A.MASTER

One of the prizes just got here today. Hopefully the others will get here soon.

Well, my friend got it - but apparently he had to pay in order to recieve it... I'm not trying to "blame" Bulbagarden, since I guess it may be some "rule" we have here that I was supposed to know about (but didn't know, since I never tried to order stuff online before) but it is a little disappointing and makes this not really feel like a "prize" if I had to pay for it...
Thanks anyway...

Dude, got home from school, and found it on my kitchen table. Definitely worth the wait! XD

I received my eight Next Destinies booster packs in the mail today! No Mewtwo EX, but I did pull a Shiny Hydreigon, Regigigas EX, and reverse-holo Reshiram! Thanks Bulbagarden!

Just received the rest of my prizes today. And they work great. :D

Thanks a lot, @Archaic.

Further prizes will be sent out over this weekend. I'll be PMing any people we're still having problems with after that. There's a few of you for whom we're going to have to find other vendors who can get those prizes to you.

Well, my friend got it - but apparently he had to pay in order to recieve it... I'm not trying to "blame" Bulbagarden, since I guess it may be some "rule" we have here that I was supposed to know about (but didn't know, since I never tried to order stuff online before) but it is a little disappointing and makes this not really feel like a "prize" if I had to pay for it...
Thanks anyway...

You shouldn't have been paying for it. =/ Part of what we paid in shipping that to you was to cover the customs duties. Pretty sure there was even a specific line on the invoice we received for that.

If you've got the documentation from that, scan it, and we'll find some way to reimburse you for it.

You shouldn't have been paying for it. =/ Part of what we paid in shipping that to you was to cover the customs duties. Pretty sure there was even a specific line on the invoice we received for that.

If you've got the documentation from that, scan it, and we'll find some way to reimburse you for it.

I'll tell my friend about this and will try to PM you a scan soon

Just received my plushie in the mail today! Now my Espeon has an Umbreon campanion. ^^ Thanks a lot, @Archaic!

Okay, time for an update. But first, let's make sure everyone's reading this so that we're on the same page.

@CommanderPigg @Piplup @PokePal15 @Rockman.EXE @mediantiba
@Shiba @EricDLee @rin @Hell Bunnie @Milkapoke
@Hitomi @Feliciano @Dreamily @Derufin @Croag
[MENTION]WingedPsychic[/MENTION] @Snoozle @Hadesiro @Feralize @Flame_
@Jadeco @UnovaCastaway @♪Twiggy♪ @Chalkwriter @J J M
@Mijzelffan @Pokemaster97 @System Error @The Outrage @Zenax

Hey everyone. If anyone's name isn't highlighted above, I'm guessing they've changed their username, so I'd appreciate it if you could hunt those people down for me so I can make sure they're up to date. So, here's the deal. I'm going to be making all these orders at once, including the pre-orders for games. Which means I absolutely need to get everything right the first time, because it's going to just make things take longer still if I'm forced to send things out in dribs and drabs. So long as I can make the order this weekend, everything should be shipped out on Monday or Tuesday US time, and with any luck most of you should then receive your stuff by the end of the week.

I've just spent the last 3 or so hours going and entering everyone's addresses manually in this Amazon address book.
@Croag @The Outrage - I've looked everywhere, and I can't seem to find your addresses. I'm not sure what's happened to them, but at this point it's probably safest I ask you both to just send them to me again.
@♪Twiggy♪ - The last update I've got on this sheet says that you were moving house. I'm not certain when you're moving or what the new address should be, but can you please send me a PM to confirm that just to be on the safe side.
For the rest of you, I would like you to confirm your addresses with me, regardless of if you have moved or not. Again, this is just to be safe. Amazon did correct some addresses when I entered them, so I have to make sure any corrections it gave me are accurate. This is especially important for international addresses, since there's very little we can do with those after they do ship.

A few other minor notes:
If you're getting a Black 2 or White 2 pre-order, it's worth sending me another PM just to confirm which one you wanted. I should have all your choices already, I don't think I was missing anyone, but I'd prefer not to risk it.
@UnovaCastaway - It seems a little silly with this delay to be giving you a 2012 calendar. Is there something else you'd prefer?
@Shiba @EricDLee @rin - Which set of cards would you prefer your boosters come from? They don't need to be the latest set if you'd prefer something different.
I've already spoken to the only person who had a prize go out of stock, and that's now been sorted, so none of you who selected prizes have anything to worry about there.

I'd like my cards to be from the Dark Explorers pack, thanks.
And also Pokemon White 2, English UK. I know I typed US in my PM but it was a mistake x_x
Sorry for the late replies!

Hey Archaic, I'm just wondering if the amazon uk prizes have been sent yet? Sorry, I just don't remember seeing it anywhere. ^^' Thank you.

Hey guys,

Sorry, it seems there was an issue with the order from Amazon.uk and it hasn't shipped yet. Got to make that order over again tomorrow, together with the orders for everyone else. Think we've got merchants now who can ship out the remainder.

When we do Christmas contests this year, I think we're going to try as much as possible to stick to products that we shouldn't have any sourcing problems for, etc. *prods unhelpful merchants*

Okay, so here's the situation. Unless I mention you in this post, your prize
1. Has already been ordered
or
2. Is a pre-order, and won't be ordered until a little closer to the release date, because dealing with address changes on preorders is a pain.

@mediantiba;
Our preferred vendors won't ship to you. Do you know any online vendors which will accept Visa and who would actually send to you? We can substitute a prize of similar value, so it doesn't have to stock the prize we had you down for.

@rin;
Same issue. Do you know any online vendors who will send to you who stock the cards? The vendors we've looked at either don't stock them, or won't ship to you.

@Winged Psychic;
Can you believe we're actually having problems getting your prize sent from Amazon. Oo; It seems Amazon doesn't stock the product itself, it's only merchant sellers on Amazon who do, and we're having issues finding one who will actually ship internationally. I'm thinking we'll need to find a local store for you.

@Zenax;
No issues for you, but good news. The item we weren't able to find in stock new? Well, a new marketplace vendor on Amazon stocked it new. =)

How about if I change my order to Next Destinies (first choice) or Noble Victories (second choice)? Are those available to be shipped to my area?
Sorry but I'm not familiar with online vendors as I'm not allowed to purchase anything on the internet. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom