• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contestshipping Discussion Thread

Is there a song that you think fits this ship?

There are a couple of Taylor Swift songs that I think are perfect for Contestshipping but I think they could be Teardrops on my Guitar and I'd Lie. :)

I LOVE contestshipping xD
Anyhow.....
Song:Roses are red-Aqua
How would Drew react if May gave him a rose?
I saw this awesome fanart about something like that:
May *Dressed in Drew's clothes, hands him the rose and flips her hair*: It's for your Masqurain!
Drew:...

Anyhow.....
May *Dressed in Drew's clothes, hands him the rose and flips her hair*: It's for your Masqurain!

You have good taste in ships. Contestshipping is all kinds of win and awesome. <3

That sounds like a cute fanart, btw. I wish I could see it. XD

Anyhow.....

ooo I like that haha. Now for why she was in his clothes :naughty: haha

I think there ten years old, at least Ash has been confirmed to be ten so it'd only make sense for May and Drew to be the same age. They won't get into that stuff till they hit there teens at leastXD However, roses will do for now LOL. May always likes it when Drew gives her roses.

Sure do^! Welcome Mizz_Nikki!!

Is there a song that you think fits this ship?

of course there is!

Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift

-I just thought this song fits..
Yeah, that song totally fits! "He Drives Me Crazy" can fit as well. (same with AAML and Penguinshipping)
Contestshipping is great, I love it! But, Pokeshipping will always be my OTP.
(May I join?)

^Sure MuddyMudkip!!Welcome and yeah,''He Drives Me Crazy'' is a nice song too,..*perfectly fit for Poke-Contest-Penguin shipPing*

say...how would soledad and harley react if drew and may started going out?
i also say a sweet video on CS. click my sig link NOW!

say...how would soledad and harley react if drew and may started going out?

Solidad: "I knew there was something between you two. I'm happy for you guys!"

Harley: "OOHH!~ I was RIGHT! Hehe, you two were soooo obvious! Now that you're together are you going to share a room at the Pokemon Center? Or... a bed? Hehe, how naughty! *wink*"

I feel like Solidad knew that they atleast had some feelings for each other back at the Kanto grand festival. So she wouldn't be all that surprised.
And Harley. Well. He probably wouldn't be surprised either but I think he would like to embarrass the new couple as much as possible, haha.

Hi everyone..
just posting the banner I made..

I'm sorry If it looks messy:)
continunelove.jpg

I can picture something here

Solidad: Well you did look like a cute couple

Harley: Oh I knew it all along! I hope I'll get invited to the wedding in the future!

And bonus Ash and Max reaction

Ash: So you did like each other?

Max: I'm younger than you and even I could tell they had chemistry *rolls eyes*

Back
Top Bottom