• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contestshipping Discussion Thread

Of course! Anyone can plainly see that May and Drew like each other.

And if you can't tell...you're either blind, or just a sad, sorry soul in denial. :p I'm sorry, but it's true. Contestshipping is so amazingly obvious that you're a fool if you can't see it.

Nothing against people who just don't like Contestshipping. But when people honestly say Contestshipping didn't have anything going for it (or that any other May ship had more hints...lmao, oh the denial)...damn.

Hey just wanted to pop in and say that other than my otp this is the only other ship I support at all. I agree that it's just too obvious not to like!

^Me too..from all of May ships..Contestshipping is my favorite!!
also,The wynaut episode is one of the great moments of Contestshipping..^^

picture.php

not to mention spontaneous combusken. seriously brianna going like :

"oh yeah? well i wanna know if you like drew!"
may: "oh? well..um...i've never thought about it..."

this was the high point for the BF season, oh and the epic GF battle. she never had that good a battle with ash did she now oh AShippers?

Please, Advanceshippers are just jealous that their ship never got hints like Contest. ;] They talk about all the "hints" AS has, but NOTHING can top Contestshipping's hints, yup yup. Most canon ship there is in Pokemon (lol it doesn't have to mean the characters have confessed their feelings for each other, as long as the characters like each other it's canon. So Contest = CANON, mwahaha). :D

And if you can't tell...you're either blind, or just a sad, sorry soul in denial. :p I'm sorry, but it's true. Contestshipping is so amazingly obvious that you're a fool if you can't see it.
Please, Advanceshippers are just jealous that their ship never got hints like Contest. ;] They talk about all the "hints" AS has, but NOTHING can top Contestshipping's hints, yup yup. Most canon ship there is in Pokemon (lol it doesn't have to mean the characters have confessed their feelings for each other, as long as the characters like each other it's canon. So Contest = CANON, mwahaha). :D

You know, that's incredibly rude. Especially to the AdvanceShippers. You have no right saying something like to people who honestly believe otherwise. :/ How would you like it if someone came up to you and starting bashing everything that had to do with ContestSHipping?

Sorry if that was off topic. I just can't stand it when people say those kinds of things.

I wasn't trying to bash or anything, just saying my opinion. And I've never met anyone who actually believed otherwise. Believe me, it was all said in jest; I would never actually seriously make fun of a ship or its supporters.

And I have read posts in the Advanceshipping thread that bashed Contestshipping pretty badly--moreso than I've read posts in here bashing Advanceshipping. While that doesn't justify whatever posts do that in here, it means that we're all just as bad. So sorry if it offended you, because that honestly wasn't my intention. :/

While it's true there's no innocent party, we'd prefer if comments against any 'shippers beliefs not be made so blatantly. Opinions are what starts the fighting.

So let's not mention Advanceshipping this thread for a while, okay?

I have a question, to get us off Advancedshipping talk

If May ever gave Drew a rose how would he reactXD

not to mention spontaneous combusken. seriously brianna going like :

"oh yeah? well i wanna know if you like drew!"
may: "oh? well..um...i've never thought about it..."

May can't directly answer it..ha..*she must be secretly like Drew..or having even just a little feeling for him..I think^^

If May ever gave Drew a rose how would he reactXD

Drew: ''A rose,for ME??''
May: *blushes*of course it's for you,that's why I'm here..

I think I'll answer this again later..^^

I'd say we shouldn't specifically mention other ships in the shipping threads, because it may turn into bashing others rather than discussing your/our own ship.
Anyways, my answer to the question If May ever gave Drew a rose how would he react:
Drew: What? You stole my idea! *smells the flower* It's not half as good as how mine smells or looks, though *smirks while flips his hair*
May: Stole your idea? I have the right to give flowers too, you know *fumes* And how should you know if yours are better? Huh?!? Have you ever smelled them before giving them to me?!
Drew: Of course I do, they need to be perfect for yo--- *blushes* I-I mean, uh, for your Pokemon, yeah
May: Whatever, Drew *slightly blushes also*

You really think Drew would be upset about May giving him a rose eh? It'd be funny than to see May try to out shine him with that part LOL.

^He'd be a litle annoyed. Cos, you know, it's his thing!

Anyone else notice that the writers are obsessed with Drew and oses? His roselia, he gives May roses, he come from La Rousse which means the city of roses...

Heck, even he and May make a rose! (His green hair, her red clothes = a red rose)

^He'd be a litle annoyed. Cos, you know, it's his thing!

Anyone else notice that the writers are obsessed with Drew and oses? His roselia, he gives May roses, he come from La Rousse which means the city of roses...

Heck, even he and May make a rose! (His green hair, her red clothes = a red rose)

never thought of the last one. interesting
when i found out where he was from it was like, ok contestshipping is perfect. deal with it

^ Yep their colors go into each other perfectly. They are his trademark roses and it's like the rose was made perfectly for him.

Hey guys, can I join in this discussion. I've been a big fan of Contestshipping for like ages now.

What is your favorite Contestshipping episode?

Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut? The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing, Spontaneous Combusken.
I have like so many favorite Contestshippy episodes but those three are my favorites.

If May ever gave Drew a rose how would he react?

He'd be all like, "Hey! That's my thing!"
But then I think he'd be all happy and stuff. xDD

His green hair, her red clothes

perfect color combination to make the color composition of the ROSE!!

@ BreakinDawn
sure do! welcome !!

Hello Contestshippers!
I've been a big fan of this pairing for a while now. Can I join in too?

What is your favorite Contestshipping episode?

There's like so many but these are my favorites.
Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut? The Unbeatable Lightness of Seeing, Spontaneous Combusken.
There's like so many Contestshippy episodes but those are my favorites.

Is there a song that you think fits this ship?

Yes, Whispers in the Dark by Skillet.
There's just this one line in that song that literally screams Contestshipping

'My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses'

See, doesn't that just scream Contestshipping?

Sure do^! Welcome Mizz_Nikki!!

Is there a song that you think fits this ship?

of course there is!

Teardrops on My Guitar - Taylor Swift

-I just thought this song fits..

Back
Top Bottom