• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

CoroCoro Thread (Not for XY Anime Discussion)

Re: Official CoroCoro Discussion Thread

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes a disappointment, but it's fun to be hopeful. I'm prepared for pain. We've only gotten Scoops 1, 2, and 4. Scoop 3??? I'm super hopeful, but like I said, I'm prepared for it.

Lots of grasping at straws concerning page numbers - page 100 and 101 could be advertisement pages? 'Scoop 3' is, at the very best, TCG stuff.

sad! ! ! I really hoped we get at least 2-3 pokes. but NOTHING!

I wouldn't expect much more from the next issue either. Cause Rumble U comes out on the 24th April. So 2 months waiting guys. . .

@Eneci; calm down. The first page just came out. Just be patient. I'm sure we'll get something.

I'm more wondering what the marketing push to revisit Kanto has to do with XY. Mewtwo and Charizard marking blitz is a little suspicious. FireRed re-coded on the 3DS e-shop? Kanto 10 years later visitable location in XY?

I'm more wondering what the marketing push to revisit Kanto has to do with XY. Mewtwo and Charizard marking blitz is a little suspicious. FireRed re-coded on the 3DS e-shop? Kanto 10 years later visitable location in XY?
What else is there to push besides Mewtwo and Charizard? Dakora Islands are just a nod to the Orange Islands at best, so nothing can really be said about that. Of course though I'm not gonna lie, Post-League Kanto is on the top of my impossible stuff that needs to happen.

Otherwise, no XY news is not a bad thing, I am legitimately happy with what we got. Rumble U with min-figs is awesome news, if only because it shows Nintendo's willingness to push their consoles even if sales are slow, an the Dakora Islands sound awesome.

It's a shame that we got nothing this month.

Maybe, as others have noted, the people got in trouble for leaking X/Y info so they didn't do it this time.

Or perhaps Nintendo/GameFreak got fed up with these leaks and decided "You know what, we're not going to put new info in CoroCoro anymore--we'll just release it on the website on the 14th." And perhaps they just didn't remove the blurb on CoroCoro's website.

Yeah, both are remote possibilities, but still....

What else is there to push besides Mewtwo and Charizard? Dakora Islands are just a nod to the Orange Islands at best, so nothing can really be said about that. Of course though I'm not gonna lie, Post-League Kanto is on the top of my impossible stuff that needs to happen.
This is actually a really interesting thought. Perhaps a nod towards Kanto remakes/sequals? Or post-league Kanto? Hoenn-Kanto Remakes/sequels? </wild speculation

It's a shame that we got nothing this month.

Maybe, as others have noted, the people got in trouble for leaking X/Y info so they didn't do it this time.

Or perhaps Nintendo/GameFreak got fed up with these leaks and decided "You know what, we're not going to put new info in CoroCoro anymore--we'll just release it on the website on the 14th." And perhaps they just didn't remove the blurb on CoroCoro's website.

Yeah, both are remote possibilities, but still....

Information always got spilled over from Leakers. And CoroCoro has an other deadline so they can't say Today we reveal information, Tomorrow they decide not to! That isn't how it goes in the adult world. It's serious work! No fooling!

But are there any Information about if the whole issue leaked or is there more to come.

I meant perhaps earlier they decided not to publish anything (back in Feb. or early March) and just forgot to remove (or lied above) the blurb on CoroCoro's website.

Like I said, though, the chances that this is true is very very small.

I think it's safe to assume there isnt anything in CoroCoro this month regarding X and Y and they meant this to be a slow news month. Possibly there will be some info next month though I dont expect a huge amont of info, just a small amount.

I meant perhaps earlier they decided not to publish anything (back in Feb. or early March) and just forgot to remove (or lied above) the blurb on CoroCoro's website.

Like I said, though, the chances that this is true is very very small.

I heard someone on Pokejungle say that the issue had X/Y stickers, STICKERS, meaning no new information, just random stickers. Yeah, I'm severely disappointed this month.

And the drought continues...

All I wanted was Sylveon's type ;-;

Now entering month 3 of the type debate...

Month 3? Sylveon was revealed in February. It's only been one month, not three.

Well, at least we only have one more month of Rumble U eating up space and then we can get back to X/Y. It's still a tossup for next month, though, as depending on how much they want to say about the other game, they might give us X/Y info simply because they didn't do so this time. Don't quote me on that, though, since we ended up stymied until May last time, too, if I remember it correctly. Just find a nice long project to get invested in, it will be a long time yet before stuff really starts to happen.

Nah, next month likely will be very small for Rumble U, I expect them to give coverage through other channels besides CoroCoro. Of course this is cause I'm expecting April to be the month things finally start rolling.

Month 3? Sylveon was revealed in February. It's only been one month, not three.

The discussion started before Sylveon was released. ;)

'WE MIGHT GET A NEW EEVEELUTION!'
'OMG, WHAT WOULD BE ITS TYPE?!"

Something like that.

The discussion started before Sylveon was released. ;)

'WE MIGHT GET A NEW EEVEELUTION!'
'OMG, WHAT WOULD BE ITS TYPE?!"

Something like that.

Speculation started out being more about if we were getting a new Eeveelution. The type debate itself didn't really pick up until after Sylveon was revealed.

Back
Top Bottom