• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

Did you shoot Raven?
Nope. The mafia’s attempt to kill Quasar failed, because the night voters gottem first.

Guz and Midori can both verify that the “mafia’s” actions failed last night.

That having been said, I do agree with the shot on Raven, since it does at least confirm that we are all infiltrators.
(You’ll note that doesn’t show up in the role flip. It’ll show up as Miller for all of us when we die, that’s why I claimed Miller immediately.)

With Quas out of the way, and a kill still happening, I think the theory about the secondary mafia team holds water. I just don’t think it was any of us.

I am currently alive, and thus on the list of living players.
1709065345594.jpeg

@helperman Sorry. The way you described your role sounded like it was a “last resort” kind of thing, like my role. Thus I figured that you would have access to a big, red, Bomb ‘sploding button like I have.

Given that I thought this, it would make no sense for you to have no “safeguards” around said role.

Back
Top Bottom