• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

If it's LYLo, I would think that the game is currently at 3:2. I would vote between ME or Mido, and since ME is a bomb, I would have to go for Mido.

Vote: Midorikawa

They were banished earlier, so I don't know how this works.

I feel like I wanted more from you in your valiant return, but at the same time, I'm not really sure waht else there is to yammer on about.

Have you used your Trick role at all in this game? What did you do last night (if anything)?

Have you used your Trick role at all in this game? What did you do last night (if anything)?
Yes. It's already mentioned multiple times. I had 2x Trick and 2x Neighbourizer.

N1: I chose Mido as a target, and the action which was randomly used was a Roleblocker.

N3: I chose MudkipZ as a target and the action which was randomly used was Play Fight.

Neighbourizer: N1 Jamie & N2 ME

I don't have any other night actions remaining, so I didn't have anything to do since N4.

Fucking Christ. Must I do everything myself?

Vote: No lynch

Mido hit the nail on the head. Two of the infiltrators have been killed. Both have flipped as Town.

It ain’t us.

Pika and Elieson have been cop checked as town by guz, who checked herself as town and flipped town. No insane modifier was revealed.
It is possible one of them is Godfather. I would go for Elieson over Pika at this point, since the wording of Pika’s role heavily suggests that he is town.

The wildcard is our second Cop, lissi, who was in chat with guz.

I don’t believe there is any scum here, and I truly think the objective here is to no lynch.
If Ex wasn’t an idiot and hadn’t fallen for a blatantly obvious trap, we could test this safer.

But, here is what I will ask Pika and Elieson. If this game truly is in LYLO today, and Midori and I are scum, and we knew that guz was going to die (and I was pretty damn sure Ex was going to die too) why would we have holstered our kill last night?
We could have won, even with guz flipping. But, again two infiltrators have been killed, and two infiltrators have been town. We’ve paid in blood for your trust, and you’re still coming at us with wild accusations.

Curiosity #1: Reasoning behind who was nightkilled during each night

N1 Kill information (Raven and Quas)
:
RavenRaziel98 has been Killed. They were a Honey Badger, the Town-aligned Bulletproof Miller, Dig For Evidence, and Stinky Bomb.

The team (via ME) claims to have shot Quas, but that it failed because the Night-voters did it first. (#1667)

Space claims the shot on Raven. (#1668)

N2 Kill information (Quas):
Quasar_Catfish has been Banished. Quasar_Catfish has been Killed. Quasar_Catfish Died. They were ???, the ???-aligned ???.

Kinda weird, because Jamie claims quickly that his shot failed (#2315). This is something I'm gonna reference later;

ME also claims in #2323 that there was only 1 kill (Space's kill of Raven) and no other kills, along with a check to see if Space is SK.

N3 Kill information (Mudkipz):
Itsjustmudkipz was Killed. They were a Bat, the Town-aligned Banishproof Night Voter and Echoer.
Elieson/ME/Pika confirmed, and Elieson/ME claimed shots. ME's justification was to make sure that I got the job done, and later, re-justified as making sure I did the job I said I was gonna do

Already explained. I wanted to actually make sure you did the job you said you were going to do.

But something interesting, is ME's claim (Post#2609)
Pretty sure it doesn’t.
We aimed it at Quas N1. Failed.
We aimed it at Quas N2, but he was already dead.
We aimed it at mudkipz N3, but she was already dead.

So the one time we aimed it at a living player, it failed. Both other times we aimed it at someone who was killed by another person.

vs the Mod's stated results [the Later I mentioned] (Post#1670)
For the record, if multiple parities kill the same target (whether its voting, factional kills, or another killing ability), all of the kills will be marked as a successful action.

N4 Kill information (Caps):
TheCapsFan was Killed. They were a Red Panda, the Town-aligned Solidary Night Voting Role Blocker and Play Fighter.

Jamie also claims shot on ExLight; ExLight later says he commuted, which dodges the shot.

Per Lissi's Track result, ME didn't visit anyone on N4. (#3177)

Mido claims the Caps kill in on page 170 (#3292). No reasoning provided from ME, Guz or Mido. ExLight and I asked.

N5 Kill information (Guz, ExLight):
guzmania was Killed. They were a Giant Panda, the Town-aligned Hibernating Cop + Tracker, Miller, Neighbor, and Secret Voter.
ExLight Died. They were a Red Panda, the Town-aligned Solitary Commuting Night Voter and Play Fighter.

We can assume that ExLight died because of the button, and that Guz died because of my shot. ME claims to have idled the team's kill, citing that they would prior, and that they did later on.

I'm skeptical of an overlap shot on ExLight vs the Button, which is why I was pressing the Mods post-phase start.

Curiosity #2: JamieIsChaos

Jamie's #3181 identifies that Scum = ME/Guz/Mido, #3182 calls Infiltrator fake, and in #3185 calls out more "fake role info" as being hidden information later on, which is kind of inconclusive tbh.

He shares all of this after ME's #3157 revealing that Jamie is a threat worth lynching, which Jamie was sharing information earlier in the thread before ME (or Mido/Guz) revealed anything worth pushing. ME shares this out in the open, not in private, meaning he's feeling threatened enough by Jamie enough to push an immediate lynch effort on the discovered Traitor.

But then ends with this silly whatever "if there's a scum team out there" bit.

And after all that, Jamie flips town with the Traitor role after all, meaning that he's effectively Scum but also just as Wolf as he is Scum.

He was shot. Mido mentioned this already.

My N3 spoiler text introduces an interesting contradiction to your results for your claimed action, vs what the mods said results would be on an action.

I'm still thinking; respond how you want to my stuff however you please, but I would very much like an answer to why ya'll opted to shoot Caps. I have two ideas as to why. One is decent, one is lame. You may have one of those, or a third unique one.

My N3 spoiler text introduces an interesting contradiction to your results for your claimed action, vs what the mods said results would be on an action.

Specifically; you got fail results on shooting Quas more importantly Night 2. Despite Quas saying that night results would indicate success, you sorta sidestep it by saying that they were already killed by another person, which wouldn't work out, as it contradicts the mod's stated outcome for what would happen and you all would've been told that your actions successfully killed a particular person.

I would very much like an answer to why ya'll opted to shoot Caps.
Because I didn't feel like shooting you. :p

Specifically; you got fail results on shooting Quas more importantly Night 2. Despite Quas saying that night results would indicate success, you sorta sidestep it by saying that they were already killed by another person, which wouldn't work out, as it contradicts the mod's stated outcome for what would happen and you all would've been told that your actions successfully killed a particular person.
We did, in fact, get fail results on Quas N1, which we had no way of understanding at the time, but now suspect was because Quas commuted.
As for future nights, while we did get an "action successful" result there was nothing in particular that proved that our kill actually worked or if it was just a Visitor, disguised as a kill.

TBH, that is part of why I tested it on Caps. Nobody else was likely to shoot him.
There was a secondary reason, and it's probably one of the ones you guessed. :p

Nobody else was likely to shoot him.
This is what I considered to be the "lame" reason.

There was a secondary reason, and it's probably one of the ones you guessed. :p
This is the cool reason; that you're actually scum lol

THOSE SILLY BITS ASIDE

As for future nights, while we did get an "action successful" result there was nothing in particular that proved that our kill actually worked or if it was just a Visitor, disguised as a kill.
Why'd you say your actions failed, when you were explicitly told that your actions succeeded?

@Elieson what’s your cuteness score? Need to know if we need to lynch the hosts again if they dared to make you cuter :p

This is what I considered to be the "lame" reason.

This is the cool reason; that you're actually scum lol

THOSE SILLY BITS ASIDE

Why'd you say your actions failed, when you were explicitly told that your actions succeeded?
In seriousness…let’s be honest if we told you guys immediately you would have all went after us thinking we were mafia. We were trying to find the non existent mafia, so why would we give them a bunch of info on us?

Back
Top Bottom