• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

So…how long have you been fucking with us, Elieson?
Not that I’m surprised, mind you.

I've actually got something interesting to share with you, YOU SPECIFICALLY, but, since Jamie didn't guess correctly

##Vote JamieIsBored

Let's move on with the game now.

##Vote Hammertime

I gotta hand it to you; this infiltrator thing was stupid and I'd have totally enjoyed being part of it. You know I saw through it, right? I didn't wanna push anything too hard because I have a little side mission of my own that anyone who knows me, knows I'm all about.

@ExLight @mastermind lissi @Pika_pika42
I may be the traitor, but I do think town played very well this game and I'd hate to see you lose. I can say with my knowledge of cuteness scores I will win any ties. Elieson needs a scum win, but as of right now I'm a towny little fellow. I'll help you all out.

I know I bluff a lot, but there is no need for bluffing now. I've been caught and I'm being shot tonight. If you would like to have a chance of winning, I am actually your only hope.

IMG_4816.png

IMG_4808.gif

Guys, look at the facts.
Jamie deliberately obscured the role of both hosts from us, delaying valuable information from town’s hands.
Jamie stoked my paranoia on Mao causing the CFD. (This can be verified by Pika)
Jamie stoked the paranoia on the red pandas.

Jamie has pointed the accusations in every direction and is saying that town played “very well this game” while he was basically leading the charges and there hadn’t been a single scum flip yet.

He’s blowing smoke up your asses. Don’t buy it.

@Maniacal Engineer

What do I say about what I wish to do, in every single game of mafia that I play? You know better than probably anybody else alive right now.

I'm working on that, and I believe that between your box and just the probable-existence, we can secure an ITP victory that doesn't conflict with a town victory.

Did you know since Day 2? @Elieson
I didn't know for sure, but I pieced it together as the most likely to be situation. I considered possibilities of 2 scumteams or just 1, but you were for sure on a scumteam if not -the- scum team. I was kinda hoping for two scumteams tbh, and thought they'd take you out.

@Maniacal Engineer

What do I say about what I wish to do, in every single game of mafia that I play? You know better than probably anybody else alive right now.

I'm working on that, and I believe that between your box and just the probable-existence, we can secure an ITP victory that doesn't conflict with a town victory.
Then if you got a second code last night, let me know. :D

Back
Top Bottom