• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dangan Ronpa Mafia [game over - TOWN WIN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dangan Ronpa Mafia [Day 4 - 27/08/13]

@Momoka; You're looking for signs of forgery where there are none. My computer is like 10 years old. That is what happens if you have a low resolution screen. You can achieve the same effect by zooming in a bit while viewing a pm in your inbox yourself. It should also be noticable by the fact my taskbar is smaller than on most pc's. As for not using the right format, I almost never use the "official" format when sending in actions. Haven't had a single host complain to me about it yet. x)

spoilers in here, spoilers here spoilers there spoilers everywhere

Since there was no death last night, the students were told by Monobear that a trial would not be held today. However they still had questions they wanted answers for, and they thought that the lack of trial today would be the best chance to ask them.

However first Monobear wanted a word with them, so he brought them all to the gymnasium.

MmbmZDI.png
Ah hello! You may notice despite my puppetmaster being no longer with us, I can still be here, right?
dPyJBQf.png
z6ajAY3.png
Aha.. ha... whoops.
Pbce5QY.png
Well! I just wanted to all let you know that you still haven't won yet! Ta-ra!
4SyD1Sw.png
Hey what does he think he's talking about, of course we've won, right? That girl... yeah, we saw her die in front of us!
8YG7lxt.png
Yeah that's right, she died... she died...
RawB30T.png
Miss Enoshima-chan really did die, and she has been so kind to us.
xeRgy0U.png
Another one of our friends gone, now who will be the co-supervisor of breakfast presentation!
AUf8kyt.png
Uu-uuuu...
kQKu43Z.png
Everyone, the Junko Enoshima you're thinking of is still here, very much alive, and she's still in front of you...
Qu6L9dm.png
I know this may damper your relief, but, this also means that the Junko Enoshima you're looking at here also isn't being entirely truthful with us.
zCvyXiO.png
What are you talking about, you think I could have gotten this far telling lies?
v9SkQ3J.png
Please tell us the truth... we're still friends, right?
8YG7lxt.png
Naegi-kun...
nzf6XH0.png
Ahaha! How can I refuse that face! Well, you see...

"Junko Enoshima" began to tell them all who she was. She never planned on admitting her secret, but since her sister was no longer with them, she felt she could only bring her sister justice by telling them all about herself. In her love for her sister, she knew she wanted to bring the news as despair for the students - her heart lied there, of course. But she couldn't help that these kids were her friends as well.

What did despair really mean to Mukuro Ikusaba?

She called Monobear over.

Vn7nz02.png
You know you are a vile sister.

* crack *

Several spears came flying out of the ground towards... Naegi Makoto? Was this where they were intentionally aimed?

oyhgX3b.png
No...!

* crash *

Suddenly in Naegi's place, stood...

lCwmNwj.png
Damn it...

If this were an alternate universe, she may just have survived that self sacrifice.

But unfortunately that wasn't true. This was real life. No made up stories here.

She was dead.

spoilers in here m8
Dear Mijzelffan
N7iBFjS.png

You are Mukuro Ikusaba

Initially known as a
Super High-School Level Soldier, you are a member of the Fenrir group, which is a terrorist organisation. Despite being a soldier, your emotions are not as repressed as others think they would be, and you look up to your twin sister, Junko Enoshima, doing anything to earn her approval and praise. Because of her influence over you, you also fell into becoming Super High-School Level Despair.

[sigimgh]http://i.imgur.com/qE44R4Q.jpg[/sigimgh]

Under Junko’s orders, you are currently disguising yourself as her. Meaning your classmates think you are Junko Enoshima herself. Hence you are the Godfather, appearing town to cop checks. Because you are a soldier, you have the skills to disable someone in battle. Hence you are also a Roleblocker. Every night you can send a PM or write in the QT in the form:

Night X: Roleblock [USER]

And that person will be roleblocked.

You are aligned with the
Mafia. You win when your faction is in equal number with the town.
Mijzelffan has been lynched, he was aligned with the Mafia (roleblocker)

i did this update for u jasper

3) @Terezi Pyrope;
4) @HumanDawn;
5) @Tsutarja;
6) @Mijzelffan;
7) @Pein;
8) @Paperhorse;
9) @jda95;
11) @FinalArcadia;
12) @Oswin;
14) @CrackFox;
15) @Zima;
16) @Wright;
17) @Momoka;

It is now Night 4, please send in any night actions.

HB33CdK.gif

11 Students Remaining

next up on emily hates the image limit part 63: "5 stages of grief: Acceptance"

Last edited:

Awesome! There should be two to three more to go!

EDIT: YES! THE GODFATHER ROLEBLOCKER!!

tumblr_maerv77Gid1r28trfo3_250.gif

#spoilers on who died
it was in our faces the whole time omf

[25/08/2013 23:30:00] Ruben Galea: yeah
[25/08/2013 23:30:07] Ruben Galea: atm i think mukuro is the godfather
[25/08/2013 23:30:15] Ruben Galea: she was even talking in the ft
[25/08/2013 23:30:27] Ruben Galea: since junko hasn't betrayed her yet i bet she's still allied with her
[25/08/2013 23:31:18] Haley Marie: That's a good point. Her or Junko could be godfather, but with Mukuro blending in as a student before, it makes sense.
[25/08/2013 23:31:39] Ruben Galea: although mijzelffan actually getting mukuro...
[25/08/2013 23:32:10] Ruben Galea: that makes me doubt him being the godfather xD
[25/08/2013 23:32:58] Haley Marie: That'd be a great RNG pick to go with the Buoy/Harpy Fukawa/Togami combo, LOL.

[28/08/2013 11:56:12 | Edited 11:56:15] Ruben Galea: mukuro ikusaba fits roleblocker godfather when you think about it
[28/08/2013 11:56:20] Ruben Galea: having two identities
[28/08/2013 11:56:34] Joel: definitely
[28/08/2013 11:57:01] Ruben Galea: although, what are the odds mijzelffan gets the character he has been theming before the game started?
[28/08/2013 11:57:15] Joel: XD
[28/08/2013 11:57:19] Joel: it's always possible haha
[28/08/2013 11:57:32] Joel: (still very disappointed i didn't get junko </3)
[28/08/2013 11:57:50] Ruben Galea: well the inner probability would still be 1/17

Awesome! There should be two to three more to go!

EDIT: YES! THE GODFATHER ROLEBLOCKER!!

No, there should be only one left, and that's Monobear himself.

Also, since I told Mijzelffan this privately there's no harm if everyone knows now, FinalArcadia is the Upgrader and Oswin is the Restless Spirit. He also knew Paperhorse was the Cop Check Night 1 and Oswin the second check Night 2.

and omg froakie shipping hints <3333

Last edited:

Also Mijz being the godfather clears CrackFox up a bit more.

Re: Dangan Ronpa Mafia [Night 4 - 28/08/13]

This game is faster paced than Danganronpa The Animation :O

Has Pein been checked yet? He didn't vote for Mijzelffan after unvoting Momoka.

With Monobear being left it's clear Crackfox is Town for sure. The FT didn't make it sound like it was Monobear at all.

Has Pein been checked yet? He didn't vote for Mijzelffan after unvoting Momoka.

Pein hasn't been checked. His vote wouldn't have mattered.

EDIT: I'd like to have some opinions on this, does 1x Vigilante fit anyone in DR?

Last edited:

cRX6PZg.jpg

Thanks for hosting Emily!

Excellent result ^^

So we're thinking only one more mafia left? Rolecop, roleblocker and godfather have been eliminated. I wonder what the last mafia has. I doubt it's anything more threatening than the first three roles, those are nearly always the big ones. Usually i'd expect to see 4 mafia in a game this size but since we did have a serial killer, that might explain it.

I don’t see how anything that has happened has certainly cleared CrackFox. There is still suspicious behavior from before, an ability that I personally do not believe fits any town-aligned characters, and some notes that can now be looked at more closely with Mijzelffan’s death.

CrackFox said:
Reading through the posts I think Harpy is making some good points. The one above really stood out to me. There was an immediate defense for Human. I said myself that I think his post was probably harmless but I wouldn't rule out that it wasn't, some people seem to have done that, instantly. Mijzelffan is such an experienced player, he knows all to well what the consequences would be if he welcomed attention on himself, leads me to think he most likely doesn't have anything bad to hide but we'll see. Human however, I know to manipulate players, i'm really starting to doubt his intentions now, not least because of the obvious few who jumped to his defense so quickly. I've decided on a vote.
This was a defense of Mijzelffan, whether she intended it to come across that way or not. And now that we know he was mafia, it can be seen as suspicious, especially the part about “he most likely doesn’t have anything to hide.”

CrackFox said:
Sigh can we stop with the naming of characters, does that really matter. As others have said, we can't nameclaim anyway and just because a character might suit a certain role in your mind, doesn't mean Froakie has made it so. I'm not familiar with DR so the random naming of charaters is in no way helping me or anyone else who might not be a huge fan.
CrackFox said:
How do you know that. Maybe Froakie didn't want that to be the case if it was so obvious. It's likely that the roles are not as predictable as everyone is betting they are. So if someone claims a certain role people will automatically go 'ooh that means you're so and so, he/she is a bad/good so we know your alliance' I just think that's a bad way to play the game but whatever.
CrackFox said:
And? I don't get why people are obsessing about characters, it doesn't happen in any other game. As i've already said, i don't follow dr so it doesn't help me one bit.
Mijzelffan was also against discussing the characters in the game, and this strikes me as very similar. Multiple times CrackFox expressed that she didn’t want to discuss characters, and that could be because that would be more risky to mafia, and even moreso now that we’ve seen the mafia characters aren’t randomly chosen.

As she has said multiple times, she doesn't really know the series, so she might have worried that her ability would be really obvious to her character with no other likely possibilities (if she is actually mafia), and that could explain why she brought up the character discussions so much.

CrackFox said:
Now as for Human claiming mason, I don't see why he felt the need to claim at this point and if it is true, there has been a few people defending him so it doesn't really whittle anything down. Mason is a very safe claim and I'm not prepared to believe anything unless his mason comes forward and vouches for him. Since it's not really detrimental to do so, they should. A mason isn't a big threat to the mafia and as they aren't lovers, it's not a two for one kill either. If I was his mason, I'd step forward to back up the claim, if no one does that soon, that will make me very wary of him.
Mafia would have reason to have wanted to out Human’s mason, to narrow the field as to who could have a more dangerous power role.

CrackFox said:
Harpy's screenshot looks pretty legit but i've been fooled before. I'm much more suspicious of other people.

People who i'm supportive of right now, Oswin, Mijzelffan, Harpy

Everyone who I haven't mentioned, i'm neutral about.
This is very interesting, because what had Mijzelffan done to seem town to be in that group? Other than his posts about not wanting the character discussions, he hadn’t said much at all, much less anything to put him in a safe category.

Mijz said:
I was going to vote zima with the reason "either we hit something like the godfather or we only lose a vanilla", but finalarcadia makes a good point. As I always say, neutrality is a mafia trait.

vote: crackfox
This post could go either way from Mijz, but it seems to be justifying a lynch on Zima in a way that makes her seem town, like he was prepared for her to show up vanilla if votes switched to her somehow (since he obviously knew she wouldn’t be godfather). However, he ended up voting CrackFox, who if he was scumbuddies with her, he would know she wouldn’t die anyway and that by “proving” her ability it might clear her.

CrackFox said:
BTW since it's not looking good for me, I might as well claim. It's not really threatening so i've got nothing to lose. If I've read and understood my PM correctly, my character is x1 deathproof. I'm pretty sure that applies to all forms of death, including lynches. It's kinda vague so without sharing too much info it something like 'able to withtstand an attempt on your life'

If this lynch on me carries, i'm pretty sure i'll survive. I'm finding it quite difficult to understand why it's happening anyway tbh but oh well.
We know that at the very least, CrackFox’s claim is somewhat true. But there is the possibility of lynchproof, which could easily be mafia aligned, and even if not, deathproof could be as well, especially with the independent serial killer around (or, well, used to be around). The serial killer could only kill male characters, and Monobear is certainly still in the game, so it could fit CrackFox.

While “able to withstand an attempt on your life” doesn’t exactly sound Monobear-ish, the one character it does fit is clearly not her (Sakura Oogami), and even still, it is a paraphrase and potentially misleading.

jokool said:
Anyway, I'm just going to give a quick read of everyone since my computer is still trying to freeze up on me. If you need me to elaborate on anything, just let me know and I'll try to get back to it as soon as I can:

jokool: Obvious scum. :p
Dark Kyriaki: I'm getting town reads from him.
Neon Borealis: Inactive, so not sure what to think.
HumanDawn: Claimed mason. No counter claim. Gotta say Town.
Tsutarja: Seems town.
Mijzelffan: Odd actions (especially on the first day). Not sure, but maybe scummy?
Pein: Hasn't contributed much, but is new (although, that's not a good excuse). *shrug*
Paperhorse: Some odd actions, but I've seen her play this way before (though, I think she was mafia when I saw her play like that...). *shrug*
jda95: Null read so far.
Harpy: Dead.
FinalArcadia: Seems town, maybe.
Oswin: Mixed feelings.
Buoy: Dead.
CrackFox: A bit odd acting, but not sure about her.
Zima: Odd, back and forth actions, but this is a confusing game with a lot of back and forth things happening. *shrug*
Wright: Null.
Momoka: Null at the moment.
Jokool described CrackFox in a very similar way as he described Mijzelffan, so while not conclusive, it is very possible he gave her a similar read so as not to commit to anything with a scumbuddy.

Also, jda was able to escape death last night phase, and seems almost certainly to be Sakura and thus town, plus Oswin is apparently the restless spirit. To have another ability similar to that - all on one alignment - seems OP and unlikely, which makes me more doubtful of CrackFox being town.
The super short version of all that is that I don’t think anything has cleared CrackFox, and there is still plenty that is suspicious about her. Barring anything else that may come up, she looks like a good lynch target to me.

Umm I barely alluded to Mijzelffan at all o_O

If you're looking at the people I stuck up for, I think you'll find that 99% of them turned out to be innocent. I didn't like the name dropping because I don't follow DR and it left me feeling unable to participate in the conversation and speculation and I think people have and were investing too much time and effort into figuring out the characters.

Trying to say that I supported Mijz is pretty desperate. If the town want to lynch me out of desperation and lack of better ideas, then do it. Don't try and justify it with some silly reasoning first, it's a waste of my time, having to respond to questions posed like this, and your time reading it.

Monobear? xD
Well I don't know anything about his persona but would deathproof suit him? Would death proof suit the potential last mafia member? If you think yes, vote for me by all accounts. I'm pretty sure Buoy couldn't kill Monobear anyway, he may be male but he's a bear?

As i've said before, i've laid all my cards on the table, take from my posts what you will. Maybe i'll be checked tonight and with tha Godfather gone, I can finally stop having to defend myself.

#tw: gore sorta

Yesterdays success over finding another person in cahoots with Monobear left the students feel better about their situation - however they couldn't all help to feel bad over the fact that the girl was their friend. Not only that, but it appeared she had sacrificed herself for Naegi's sake. However they decided the best thing to do now would just be to go to bed - they would sort out and discuss what had just happened in the morning. Before they left however, they vowed they would do everything they can to prevent another death.

One of those voices wasn't being entirely sincere...

Meanwhile in one of the dorm rooms...

2PY1ojr.png
Asahina-san, I have brought you here because I need to talk to you.
wlMGhjq.png
Eh? Sakura-chan? Are you hurt?
okxz5T0.png
That is not of importance. What matters is that you are not, and you stay not hurt. You must get yourself out of here, even without me here.
CJyEZdN.png
Huh? What are you talking about? You'll leave here with the rest of us!
BoDYJP8.png
Please do not make this any harder for me...
N63GfZn.png
Well I know you must just be worn out from everything we've had to do... I'll see you tomorrow morning Sakura-chan.

Elsewhere...

"Celestia-dono, open up! Your midnight room service is here!"

V9TtsId.png
Ah how nice... please do come in.

"Upupu... fooled you!"

faL1eoc.png
How difficult... I wasn't paying attention to your voice...
JbObDX6.png
Anyway, what do you want?
JbObDX6.png
I wouldn't expect you're here to actually give me any tea.
72tGmzL.png
Unfortunately for you.

"Upupu... does it look like I have opposable thumbs?"

"Anyway I visited you because you look like someone I can trust! You may be the "Queen of Liars" but your colour scheme would just go so well with me, don't you think? I could be your Joker, although I think I have enough charm to be your King! Upupu..."

yhbSjvS.png
What are you suggesting? I work with you?
faL1eoc.png
I'm sorry... I have no time to help anyone else...

"Ah... that's a shame.... I suppose I better kill you then!"

6zP4NKD.png
Aaah?! K-k-kill?!

* slash *

​...

tumblr_mlnh576ckX1s7cv71o1_500.gif

MmbmZDI.png
Good morning, you bastards! It’s 7 am in the morning! Time to wake up!
MmbmZDI.png
Let’s all strive to do our best today!

Again the students congregated in the kitchen. After yesterdays promise, they naïvely believed that they would be there. Three students were missing: Oogami, Celestia, and Asahina. After waiting for around thirty minutes for the three remaining students to show up, they decided to investigate.

They first looked for Asahina. It was so unlikely for her to be missing in the morning, especially as she was usually so peppy. They knocked on her door.

"Aaaah! D-don't come in!"

Her voice sounded broken and hysterical.

After some persuasion, they got her to open the door.

"Sakura-chan! I'm sorry... I-I couldn't save her..."

The remaining students rushed towards Oogami's bedroom, the door was unlocked, but no-one was inside. They then visited the changing rooms, no-one in here either, but the door to the female changing rooms and the subsequent door to the swimming pool were ajar. Peering into the room, they saw a floating lifeless body in the water...

* ding dong ding dong *

"Ahem! A body has been found!"

Dear jda95

SakuraOogami.jpg

You are Sakura Oogami

You are the strongest woman in the world, failing only to beat one person, your past lover. However just before his death, he passed on the title of strongest person ever, to you. Not only do you have pure muscle strength, but you have the skill and mindset to succeed. Hence you are a ‘
Super High-School Level Fighter’. You have an as of yet unbeaten win streak of 400. You are a quiet and level-headed girl and you find a close friendship with Aoi Asahina, you enjoy giving each other tips and drinking protein supplements together along with training. You make sure she is protected at all costs.

You have been blackmailed by Monobear to be the groups traitor. Even though you care for your friends deeply, Monobear has set up a hostage situation meaning your family business is in jeopardy. Your heart is still away from working with Monobear however, meaning you would do anything to not work with him anymore.

Whilst you are alive,
Aoi Asahina cannot die. If you are targeted for a lynch or kill, you will survive for another two phases. Use the phases wisely.

You are aligned with
Yourself. Survive until the end of the game to win.
jda95 has died, he was aligned with Himself

The students felt sick. How could the strong and determined Oogami have died, but in such a peaceful way?
Their grief was postponed however, as they had to look for the remaining student.

They ran down the stairs and towards a dorm room, they held their breath as they opened the door.

...Her body lay strung on the floor with her throat slashed, and a deck of cards had fallen around her.

* ding dong ding dong *

"Another body has been found."

Dear Tsutarja
hFLry1X.jpg

You are Celestia Ludenberg

You are a renowned gambler where you very rarely lose at your game. You are a fantastic liar, both to others and to yourself, and this ability has given you the title of ‘
Super High-School Level Gambler’, also being nicknamed the ‘Queen of Liars’. You are quite manipulative, and you tell everyone else in the group that to survive Hope’s Peak, you must all adapt. You care about your dream of owning a large castle with servants, and you enjoy bossing others around. Despite of this however, you are polite and mostly calm, however you can easily lose your cool and turn very mad at others.

Due to enjoying having
Hifumi Yamada as your servant, making you tea just the way you like it, you two work together. Hence you are Masons. Hence you will know each other before the game starts, and you will share a quicktopic.

You are aligned with the
Town - Defeat all players aligned with the Mafia to win.
Tsutarja has been killed, he was aligned with the Town

The students couldn't believe it, they had believed that everything would be fine... but, why did they have to lose two more of their friends?

3) @Terezi Pyrope;
4) @HumanDawn;
5) @Tsutarja;
7) @Pein;
8) @Paperhorse;
9) @jda95;
11) @FinalArcadia;
12) @Oswin;
14) @CrackFox;
15) @Zima;
16) @Wright;
17) @Momoka;

It is now Day 5, you may continue voting.

Xj7IuHP.gif

9 Students Remaining

no spoilers just long
5%28177%29.png

Oh friends of mine.... There is nothing left I can do for you. Just promise me but one thing.

5%28184%29.png

No matter how difficult it gets.... No matter how much despair seems to be following you.... You musn't give in. In other words....

5%28182%29.png

You must not lose hope!

5%28181%29.png

Now with that out of the way, there's something I have to announce. Aoi Asahina is my girlfriend. It's canon, friends.
ilu all, sakura out xx

Noooooooooooo Joel ;_; *Nice boobs

Tsutarja? Pretty random, guess monobear wanted to test the mason claim. Taking out Human would have been wiser though, that's what I don't get. Human is the one being vocal. Tsutarja has been fairly inactive. Unless i'm missing another angle.

Anyway, gonna wait for news of the copchecks before I place my vote. Hopefully i've been checked ^^

Whoever is Asahina will probably be shipped with Joel after this.

VOTE: CrackFox

Unless there is a copcheck saying otherwise, I still think this is our best bet, for all the reasons I've given before here and here (and probably in another post, but I think it's all addressed in the other ones anyway).

I agree with you, FA. Especially now that it has been confirmed that CrackFox isn't Sakura.

​Vote: CrackFox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom