• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dangan Ronpa Mafia [game over - TOWN WIN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dangan Ronpa Mafia [Day 5 - 29/08/13]

she must be taking quite a lot of steroids. god, she's scary o.o

i'm surprised i wasn't killed??? guess they thought i'd be protected or something

Anyway, we got a Town check on the player we thought was most likely to be scum, so I'm going ahead and Vote: CrackFox. There are basically too many protection based roles on letting the player continue playing in the game for me to believe that they're all Town. Also, your behaviour has raised plenty of suspicion.

FA's insistence on you not being Naegi also makes me think that she's Naegi herself, especially when a supportive role like Upgrader can fit him. Monobear can also fit 1x Deathproof with his resistance.

basically it's either you or zima and i'm going with you

Yeah, I haven't been as vocal as Human, but I still enjoyed this game. ^^

Thanks for letting me play, Froakie!

Oh well. For what it's worth.

Vote: Zima

3) @Terezi Pyrope;
4) @HumanDawn;
7) @Pein;
8) @Paperhorse;
11) @FinalArcadia;
12) @Oswin;
14) @CrackFox;
15) @Zima;
16) @Wright;
17) @Momoka;

I can't update tonight because I'm travelling home from Holiday and I'll be back quite late - and tomorrow I'm celebrating Ishimaru's birthday so I'll update any time tomorrow when I can, thanks for understanding

I hope you have a nice safe trip back!

also i totally called it on sakura and asahina being girlfriends they'd always be on eachother's rooms

Vote: CrackFox

Sorry guys! Been kinda busy and not really wanting to spend 3 hours doing an update on my birthday, so I'm going to have to postpone it again until tomorrow - it should be before 10pm though, early evening hopefully, thanks for understanding :)

1) @jokool;
2) @Dark Kyriaki;
3) @Terezi Pyrope;
4) @HumanDawn;
5) @Tsutarja;
6) @Mijzelffan;
7) @Pein;
8) @Paperhorse;
9) @jda95;
10) @Harpy;
11) @FinalArcadia;
12) @Oswin;
13) @Buoy;
14) @CrackFox;
15) @Zima;
16) @Wright;
17) @Momoka;
m8s longest updates of ur life
forgive
forget

After the death of two of their close friends, the remaining students in Hope's Peak academy decided that whatever the cost, they had to get out of here with no more deaths. However because the deaths seemed very random, seemingly performed by Monobear and his controllers, it wouldn't be easy to predict them and let alone prevent them from happening.

They collected all the evidence bullets needed for both deaths from the night before. They didn't want to have another class trial today - they already had their target in mind and they remembered how last time they tried to kill them in a trial, nothing happened.

A voice spoke up...

bEACpNy.png
U-um, everyone!
NwcpAXs.png
What is it Asahina-san? Tell us quickly!
CaGQznC.png
Ah! Well... you see...
QH6QCN7.png
S-sakura-chan wasn't killed! She commited suicide..
LpGxKVT.png
S-s-suicide?
QH6QCN7.png
Yes... she told me something just before... I didn't think much of it at the time but now I know what has happened.
bEACpNy.png
I didn't want to tell anyone... but... I think it will help us finally end this!
Gqj6hKS.png
You're right! We can finally kill the bastard that has done this, I'm sure of it!
xeRgy0U.png
Y-you're so kind aniki!
gMuDt21.png
I hope you're right... I need to get out of here...
IpXwjW3.png
'course they're right, right?

After motivating themselves for success, the remaining students appeared upon the control room. Previously locked with no way to open it, this time the lock was broken and the door had been dislodged from its hinge.

CuBhAM4.png
Eh? How is the door broken?
z6ajAY3.png
Aha.. well it would seem your Ogre friend had some extra ulterior motive of her cowardly act... looks like she broke this lock for you!
D2EQ8rw.png
H-how dare you... Sakura-chan was the bravest person I knew... I-I'm going to kill you!!

Asahina ran towards the door and flung it open. She ran towards the control room and started hitting the controls as hard as she could, trying to disable Monobear for good.

Au96NOs.png
Upupu! You can break those controls, but without a controller controlling me, they are useless! Upupupupupu!
BxCVsTc.png
Fuck you! These will break... and you will break you bastard!

With all their might, the students continued to destroy everything in the control room. However Monobear stood behind them, laughing. It was useless. For some reason his control station did not even affect how he acted. It was like another force was overriding what the control station was asking of him.

N8WfXn8.png
Break break break break break break!
Au96NOs.png
Gya-ha-ha-ha-u-upu-upupupu!

tZMEFec.png
E-excuse me everyone...
tZMEFec.png
A-ahem! EXCUSE ME EVERYONE!

Last edited:

PKXvbl8.png
Chihiro Fujisaki-dono! Was that you?
AUf8kyt.png
Uu-uuu... was I too loud?
S1HmIbm.png
N-no, please carry on.. (my ears...)
CuBhAM4.png
U-um... I think we shouldn't be trying to destroy Monobear physically... it won't work, he's programmed into the system somehow..
CuBhAM4.png
And I think there's something I can do...

Chihiro left the area and ran down the stairs behind the ruckus going on. She left as quickly as she came back, this time jogging back with a laptop in her hands.

CuBhAM4.png
I've had this ready for a while now... I didn't think I would have to use it...

She powered up the laptop.

I7gLE8A.png
...Eh?
2ytFRqD.png
Hello Alter Ego!
rgy3yBb.png
Oh..! Hello master! Hello my master's friends!
CuBhAM4.png
I would like you to do a favour for me, please.
CuBhAM4.png
You will need to get into the school system, and destroy what is controlling Monobear, can you do this?
2bgeSJI.png
I-I'm sorry I am asking too much...
wCbe9FX.png
It will be tricky, but I will try.
hESD3OL.png
Thank you!
rgy3yBb.png
Thank you!

Chihiro left with the laptop, apologising as she left to her friends - she said it may take too long and they would have to wait on her behalf.

Not five minutes after she left, she came back.

xApa9Z4.png
It's done... I'm sorry it took so long...
Au96NOs.png
Upupu! What are you talking about? I am absolutely fine!
dVb6HsN.png
Fine and fine and fine fine fine finefineine66696e652066696e6520666966696e652066692c3c6e332665...
dPyJBQf.png
011001100010101000101000011011100110010101100101011001010011001100110011001100110110010101100110011010010110111001100101

* kaboom *

Monobear exploded in mid-air, to the shock and surprise of the students watching on. They couldn't believe what had happened so they waited sufficiently long enough to see if he regenerated... but as time went on their hope built up. He... wasn't coming back? Had they finally defeated him?

In his place lay a small white teddy bear with beady black eyes. This time it actually was a teddy bear, who looked a little worn down from age. If you squeezed his paw, he let out a small "I love you". On the tag attached to his foot, the words read "This is the loving property of Mukuro Ikusaba".

Dear Crackfox
tumblr_inline_mqe3k6Ac0d1qz4rgp.jpg

You are Monobear
You are the ‘Headmaster’ of Hope’s Peak Academy, and you force the students to kill each other, and you enjoy them falling into despair. In fact, you are the puppet to the puppetmaster, Junko Enoshima’s plan. If you had a Super High-School Level, you would probably be ‘Super High-School Level Bear’. You are used as a method for the Mastermind to contact the studnts, rather than appear herself.
Because you have the means to execute your students, you are a Strongman, meaning if you put in the kill, you can bypass a doctor protection once in game. You also have a Bulletproof ability, meaning you may survive one kill or lynch in game.
You are aligned with the Mafia. You win when your faction is in equal number with the town.
Crackfox has been lynched, she was aligned with the Mafia

Last edited:

It had finally been won. They could escape, leave this place. Create their own lives and their own futures - together or otherwise.

The students congregated around the entrance.

yMlmeiY.png
I can finally catch up on everything I have missed!

Dear HumanDawn
96Mqoq5.jpg

You are Hifumi Yamada
You are a ‘Super High-School Level Doujin Author’ and you have sold ten thousand copies of your work in a culture festival. You claim that you only love ‘2D girls’ over real life ones. You like to reference anime and manga at every chance you get, and some others find you slightly creepy. However, you do want to inspire others, and are very passionate about what you do.
Because you will do anything to please Celestia Ludenburg and you act as her servant, you two are Masons. Hence you will know each other before the game starts, and you will share a quicktopic.

You are aligned with the Town - Defeat all players aligned with the Mafia to win.

HumanDawn has won the game

CaGQznC.png
Donuts!! I'm sure there will be even more donuts outside!

Dear Zima
Aoi.jpg
You are Aoi Asahina

You are a ‘Super High-School Level Swimmer’, and aside from swimming, you are also involved in 5 different sports clubs - even being entered into the olympics. You are very upbeat and friendly towards others, and you seem to feel better after eating your favourite food, doughnuts. You are slightly forgetful, and forget your classmates names. You care for all your friends however, and their deaths always affect you a lot.

Because you are very impartial and you like to speak up for what you believe is right, you just have the power of your voice to bring you to success. Hence you are a Vanilla.

You are aligned with the Town - Defeat all players aligned with the Mafia to win.
Zima has won the game

JeYB0zr.png
I can finally continue my dream!

Dear Paperhorse

[sigimgh]​
http://lparchive.org/Dangan-Ronpa/Update%20147/5-maizono.jpg[/sigimgh]

You are Sayaka Maizono

You are a singer in a popular idol group in Japan. Because of this, you are a ‘Super High-School Level Idol’. You are a caring person towards other people, and you value your close friends above all else. In your family life you mostly spent your time at home by yourself and watching idol groups on TV was the only way you felt less lonely. Their smiles were a source of strength for you. Hence you worked very hard to reach your dream of joining them and pass on strength to others, doing anything to reach your dream. However you are quick to get protective over your fellow band members, and will do anything, even if it involves hurting others, if something was to happen to them.

Because you will do all it takes if someone was to go against your dreams, you are the Roleblocker. As such, every night you may send a PM in the format:

Night X - Roleblock [USER]And the target will be blocked from using actions.

Paperhorse has won the game

kXGgTLz.png
And I can finally continue my dream of scoring home runs - with hot girls!

Dear Pein
[sigimgh]​
http://i.imgur.com/Gvw6IzB.jpg[/sigimgh]​
You are Leon Kuwata

Possessing great natural talent, you have the title of ‘Super High-School Level Baseball Player’. However you often slacked off from training and studying and relied on your talent to bring you to success. You would rather be a punk rock musician, however, and you hope when you leave Hope’s Peak Academy you can start up your new dream (of impressing a girl you met at a hair salon).

Because you have a perfect aim of a ball, you are able to be precise with your shots. Hence you are the Vigilante. Once in the game, you may send a PM in the format:

Night X - Kill [USER]

And they will be killed.

Pein has won the game

NwcpAXs.png
Aniki! Are you ready to start working hard once we are out of here?
mbBfi2o.png
Yeah.. sure.. for you bro.
JA2M0OC.png
Excellent! First step: taking me on a date!

Dear Momoka

KiyotakaIshimaru.jpg

You are Kiyotaka Ishimaru

You are extremely diligent and hard-working and you value order above all else. Due to your hard work, you earned the title ‘Super High School Level Hall Monitor’. Because you are extremely dedicated to studying, you do not have many (or any) friends, and find it difficult to engage in normal conversation with others your age. Your grandfather was once the Prime Minister of Japan, and he got there through his genius alone. After he fell out of power and became a public ridicule, you felt angry at him for not working hard and only relying on his natural genius. You wanted to restore honour to your family through hard work alone - believing that with enough of it, you can achieve anything.

Because you value order, you are a good interrogator. As such, you are the Jailer. Every night you may send a PM in the format:

Night X - Jail [USER]

And the target will be protected from all night actions including kills, but they will be roleblocked in the process, hence you cannot protect yourself.

Momoka has won the game

Dear Terezi Pyrope

8QPqpxI.jpg

You are Mondo Oowada

You are the second leader in the bike gang, ‘The Crazy Diamonds’. It is Japan’s largest and fiercest motorbike gang. This gives you the title of ‘Super High-School Level Gang Leader’. Whilst you like to keep up the appearance of being a strong and fearsome person, acting out of the law and being not afraid to hurt somebody if you are provoked, you were told by Kiyotaka Ishimaru that you really are a nice man underneath the tough exterior. You like dogs, considering your former dog Chuck to be your best friend. When you leave Hope’s Peak Academy, you would like to become a Carpenter, where you will be able to create things, rather than break things.

Because you like to appear strong despite feeling weak inside, you are the Double Voter, making your votes count as two.

Terezi Pyrope has won the game

2ytFRqD.png
I'm so happy to leave here with friends!

Dear Oswin

ChihiroFujisaki.jpg

You are Fujisaki Chihiro

You are a fantastic programmer and you have created many innovative programmes which are amazing for your age. Hence you are a ‘Super High-School Level Programmer’. You take interest in creating artificial intelligence programmes. You are very kind and caring to other people and animals alike, yet you have a strong complex about others thinking you are weak, and you apologise to others often even if you have done nothing wrong.

Because you have been able to design an artificial intelligence programme that can take on your appearance and mannerisms, in the form of Alter Ego, you are the Restless Spirit. This action cannot be roleblocked. This means that even after you die, you will be able to post in thread and give your opinions - however you do not count towards town numbers and your votes will not count. During this stage, you will give a one-time protection from all kind of kills towards Makoto Naegi, your protection overrules even the use of a protection removing ability. This action is a secret ability that only you know, and will not be posted in your role PM after you die.

Oswin has won the game

583ZtwW.png
We overcame despair, we can finally get out of here.... Together?
kQKu43Z.png
...No?

Dear Wright
KirigiriKyouko.jpg
You are Kyouko Kirigiri

Um... you’re good at what, exactly? Are you not going to tell, or do you not know yourself? Do you have anything to tell about yourself or will your reply just be an ellipsis? (Can you even say an ellipsis out loud?) As such, you earned the title ‘Super High-School Level ???’, I think. You have no issues looking at dead bodies and investigating them physically. You like to feign as if you don’t know how a case happened right up until the last minute - Then you solve the case entirely by yourself. In fact you probably knew how the entire case happened beforehand but if you told everyone else, it wouldn't nearly be as fun.

You have an incredible knack for investigating and detective work. In fact the talent you possess is so natural born, that that may as well be your Super High-School Level talent, but you don’t know it yet. As such you are the Cop. Every night you may send a PM in the form:

Night X - Investigate [USER]And you will be told their alignment.

Wright has won the game

v9SkQ3J.png
Kirigiri-san! Come back!!

Dear FinalArcadia

MakotoNaegi.jpg

You are Makoto Naegi

You are the main protagonist of the game Dangan Ronpa. Along with 14 other students, you have entered Hope’s Peak Academy because you possess a ‘Super High-School Level’ talent. In your case, despite being average in every respect, your name was picked out of a lottery from every High Schooler in the country to get a place in the school, earning you the title ‘Super High-School Level Good Luck’. Over the course of your time at the school and the realisation of what has happened, you wondered if that ‘Good Luck’ was in fact ‘Bad Luck’.

Due to being one of the main and best investigators in the series and the hope you hold and pass on to others, along with your defining trait being great optimism, once per day you may send a PM in the format:

Day X - Motivate [USER]

And your target’s role will be upgraded the next time they use it.

FinalArcadia has won the game

As the final student, the best one at that in my humble opinion, finally left the school, the students looked at the outside air. They felt immensely emotional - they were finally free from this hell, but their hearts lingered over their dead friends. Useless deaths. They could have been saved earlier... no, they couldn't - they weren't useless. Nobody died in vein or for no purpose, they were all friends with the same goal of getting out together - and this had been achieved. I'm sure those ones no longer there would have been happy to see the great progress they had made.

v9SkQ3J.png
And that is the end of my story.
v9SkQ3J.png
But it is just the beginning of a new one...

The end.
Dangan Ronpa: Ending

Thank you for playing!
(qts and stuff will be posted tomorrow i am fr*ick*ng tired)

Last edited:
Good work, everyone!! :D

Am I going to be shipped with jda95?

First game in a while, and I win it... I love being vanilla. :3

Seeing this as the end is a huge relief. XD Congrats, guys!

It was a fantastic game, and a lot of fun, thanks for hosting, Froakie!

glad I wasn't just stubborn about CrackFox for no reason, LOL

ishimaru oowada and chihiro all made it out alive and that's all that really matters

WE WOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_maerv77Gid1r28trfo1_500.gif
]

tumblr_maerv77Gid1r28trfo2_250.gif

tumblr_maerv77Gid1r28trfo3_250.gif

tumblr_maerv77Gid1r28trfo4_250.gif

Thank you for hosting Froakie! I really appreciate the huge amount of effort you put into the game, especially the Flavor Text! I've had a great time playing with everyone here and immensely enjoyed it.

Here's the Mason QT: Milk Tea QT - QuickTopic free message board hosting (we moved to the convenient Skype chat of course)

A day before I got my Role PM:

[19/08/2013 18:23:10] Ruben Galea: i swear to god i better not get yamada
[19/08/2013 18:23:25] Likeitornot.: Likeitornot. crosses fingers for yamada

Once I got my Role PM:

[20/08/2013 14:01:12] Ruben Galea: o h my god
[20/08/2013 14:01:17] Ruben Galea: oH my gOD
[20/08/2013 14:01:23] Ruben Galea: i gOT to be YAMADA
[20/08/2013 17:25:30] Likeitornot.: OMFG
[20/08/2013 17:25:34] Likeitornot.: PRAISE THE LORD

Good work, everyone!! :D

Am I going to be shipped with jda95?

First game in a while, and I win it... I love being vanilla. :3

Nope, I'm Yamada and you have no one else to go to. Which means...

http://badlydrawndangans.tumblr.com/tagged/i'm-sorry

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting, Froakie! I had a lot of fun. And the flavor text was wonderful :)

Congrats guys! GG everyone! And thank you Froakie for hosting an awesome game! Even though there wasn't enough despair in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom