• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

DekuNut

King of Potatoing
Reaction score

Ladies and gentlemen, as you have heard, the National Police are officially ceasing any and all investigations on the terrorist known as "Kira". I, however, am not. I have friends in high places who are willing to aid me in my investigations, and I invite each and every one of you to join me.
I can understand those of you who wouldn't want to - your life is at stake. So please think carefully before joining me. This isn't a decision to make lightly.
If you would like to stay, please tell me, so that we can begin. I'd like 13 of you, but that number can fluctuate a fair amount.

1. All regular War Room rules apply
  2. Days last 48 hours; nights last 24. The day length can be shortened if one lynch wagon reaches majority.
  3. Roleclaiming is allowed. Name claiming is not.
  4. You may not screenshot your Role PM
  5. Format all votes like this: Vote: DarthWolf. Unbolded votes will not be counted.
  6. You can vote for a no lynch. A no lynch can majority just like a lynch can. However, it will not end the day.
  7. You may not discuss this game with other players outside this thread unless the mods give you such a place.
  8. If majority or a deadline is reached, the game enters Twilight until the mod comes in to announce the beginning of the next phase. You may speak during Twilight, but all votes are final.
  9. If the day ends in a tie, a coin will be flipped to determine who dies. If it's more than two people, then the coin will be switched out for a similarly-sided object or an RNG.
  10. No editing your posts
  11. No screenshoting any PMs from the mods
  12. To confirm you have read the rules, in your sign-up post, tell me your favorite kind of potato chip.
  13. The dead can make one "Good game" post after their deaths. This post may not include any game-relevant information
  14. During twilight, the final voter can choose to PM the mod and write out the "Death message" for the lynchee. This will include their name and how they will die. This will follow all rules of the Death Note within the show, with the additions that it can't be anything too disturbing (don't break the BG rules with your deaths), nor can you choose when exactly they die. You can only affect flavor text. You may send the message before the day ends, but if you're not the last voter, then your flavor will not be taken into account. If this message isn't received within 6 hours of day end or majority, the target will simply die of a heart attack.
  15. These rules can be changed by the mod at any time; however, they will not be changed without an in-thread announcement.
  16. Mods can make rulings without having to cite a rule. This is in case I forgot something.

@DarthWolf is MOD. Fear him, for his wrath is great and just.

Taskforce Members
  1. @ZinnLav
  2. @CheffOfGames
  3. @Ereshkigal - Shuichi Aizawa, the Town Flavor Deputy (Killed Night One)
  4. @Oricorio - Ryuk, the Godfather (Revealed Day Two)
  5. @Jinjo - Soichiro Yagami, the Town Flavor Cop (Killed Night Three)
  6. @Contrainer
  7. @Space
  8. @Max1996
  9. @Feenie - Misa Amane, the Mafia Role Cop (Lynched Day 3)
  10. @ExLight
  11. @jdthebud
  12. @Kyriaki - Raye Penber, the Town Follower (Lynched Day One)
  13. @Officer Snake - Watari, the Town Bodyguard (Killed Night Two)
Spectators

Last edited:
I would love to sign up for the task force, as for my favorite potato chip. As for my favorite kind of potato chip... I think it must be the one which I take, and then EAT IT!!! (Just regular for me BTW)

I'm in. And my favorite kind of crisp is barbecue, but I tend to prefer crackers for that kind of snacking.

If the day ends in a tie, a coin will be flipped to determine who dies. If it's more than two people, then the coin will be switched out for a similarly-sided object or an RNG.

During twilight, the final voter can choose to PM the mod and write out the "Death message" for the lynchee. This will include their name and how they will die. This will follow all rules of the Death Note within the show, with the additions that it can't be anything too disturbing (don't break the BG rules with your deaths), nor can you choose when exactly they die. You can only affect flavor text. You may send the message before the day ends, but if you're not the last voter, then your flavor will not be taken into account. If this message isn't received within 6 hours of day end or majority, the target will simply die of a heart attack.
I am loving the sound of both of these.
No-lynches when it's a tie are no fun. And I like that flavour text thing. opens 50 pages of Death Note rules

Vote: Space

Obvious Godfather. Trying to be plain and unworthy of attention even in chip choice.

so, like, there was once this potato chip
twas a colab with Pepsi Twist and Ruffles
it was a lime flavored potato chip
it was so goooood

I'm in :whistle:

yessss I am in.

Also, I like Sun Chips even if they aren't technically Potato chips.

Back
Top Bottom