• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Hoopa's right horn (our left) has no lighting or shadows and is just one solid color, which I find to be a bit odd.. but I don't know, these look fairly convincing. The only question I have is how they were hacked to appear in the wild (if they, well, are real).

I can definitely see the Carbink/Diancie connection, and wouldn't be surprised if Diancie is actually just Carbink's evolution. None of them really strike me as being legendary though, but that is just me.
To back up evidence of reality, it is some well-known french-speaking hacker who made a wild encounter modifier. He won't release it so peeps won't be hacking anytime soon.

Good on him I suppose. He just wanted to leak these and nothing more, and he doesn't want the game to be cracked open, which I respect.

Maybe Diancie is like the Faerie Queene of the Carbinks.

This is the most intriguing theory I've heard so far.

I think they likely have a connection, but pure evolution seems very unlikely. Carbink struck me as a mysterious Pokemon already, so I could see it being connected to a potential Legendary.

Maybe Diancie is like the Faerie Queene of the Carbinks.

This is the most intriguing theory I've heard so far.

I think they likely have a connection, but pure evolution seems very unlikely. Carbink struck me as a mysterious Pokemon already, so I could see it being connected to a potential Legendary.
They all look too much alike for it to be a coincidence.
91308d1383261774-diancie-volcanion-hoopa-leaked-rumor-diancie.png

Attachments

• Diancie.png
    Diancie.png
    752 KB · Views: 11,402
Last edited:
Looking at the legendaries, Hoopa is a bit dissapointing, while Volcanion looks pretty cool, though I'm not sure what to make out of Diancie other than the fact that it's very much like what I predicted it to look like.

Ignoring anything related to Carbink, I did predict that there was an event legendary related to the Anistar Sundial when I arrived in the city for the first time, I was like "yeah, there's going to be an event legendary related to this", and Diancie definitely looks like it's related to the Sundial, with the same looking crystals on it's body, and the fact that the bottom half of the Pokemon looks like a meteor, implying the meteor coming from space. The only plothole I see with it is the fact that it's the first one listed, which is usually the order the movies come out, and given Diancie will be the first to be in a movie, let's just say that Ash is a LONG way from Anistar City at this point, so I bet they will do something to write around that like they did with the dragons in the 14th movies.

Also, does anyone think that Volcanion is the legendary in the Strange Souvenir, because I think it may be...

Volcanion reminds me of Godkarmachine O Inari from Mega Man X3

290px-X3GOI.jpg

And the kid inside me loves that.

So then what's THIS thing based on? The answer to that could turn up some fairly interesting insights.

Maybe Diancie isn't an event legendary. Maybe there's some freaky out of the way type evolution to get Carbink to evolve. Like all Carbink are living shards of Diancie, there for you must like train six of them at the same time while having them hold a special item while leveling up in a special place. The out of order thing could just be chalked up to all those baby pokemon and evolutions of past gen pokemon not being right next to each other!

Obviously I'm joking, but still I agree that there are similarities.

This is most certainly interesting, though I never expected the games to be hacked quite this quickly, even in such a minor form. But at the same time I find it curious. Should these images indeed be accurate, and by all means they look to be, I like all three of them, though I think they'd be cooler as actual encounterables rather than events. It's clear that Volcanion's event must involve the Power Plant entrances we can't use and Diancie uses the Sundial. Hoopa...I'm not sure. But I like Hoopa. Hoopa looks like a cross between a Djinn and a Banette.

in any case, I look forward to obtaining these. And also, if a single French Hacker managed to do this much, it makes me wonder how other 'dedicated' hackers are doing, out of sheer curiosity.

I love the designs of all three of them personally. However, what I don't like is, if this is true...GameFreak are morons for actually programming them into the games. We live in an era of SpotPass and DLC for crying out loud!

I'd like to know their typings, abilities, and stats. I think all we've seen might be all the hacker feels like showing though, does anyone know? There'll be other hackers, but who knows how long...

I'd like to know their typings, abilities, and stats. I think all we've seen might be all the hacker feels like showing though, does anyone know? There'll be other hackers, but who knows how long...

My guess is not much longer. Christmas, perhaps? Maybe not long after the Bank is opened. That's when people will be testing the limits of the legitimacy check and most likely, how to spoof the transfer system.

Today serebii posted game photos of these Pokemon, but they saying these Pokemon are still unconfirmed.

Why Carbink and Diancie should be related? Only Because of typing? So the beast trio are third-stage Eeeveelutions and nobody told me? Does Emolga evolve into Zapdos? Delibird into Articuno?

Why Carbink and Diancie should be related? Only Because of typing? So the beast trio are third-stage Eeeveelutions and nobody told me? Does Emolga evolve into Zapdos? Delibird into Articuno?

because they are both rock faries with crystals, and have a familiar body shape

I like the look of Diancie and Volcanion, but Hoopa will have to grow on me a bit.

I can see the Carbink/Diancie thing, but I don't think they're related in anyway. Or to Diantha. It's a possible/interesting theory though, especially given the statues in Diantha's room.

I personally do not like any of the newly revealed pokemon. I'm sure that volcanion will grow on me eventually, but the other 2 are simply hideous. Please be there more event pokemon!!!!

It's a shame that the very first amazing Water/Fire combo has a very underwhelming design. Meh. Also, Volcanion looks more like a Fire/Rock combo to me.
I mean, I don't hate any of the revealed mons, but I'm not crazy about any of them. Our Psychic/Ghost doesn't flatter me too, although the type combination is indeed very nice.

Please be there more event pokemon!!!!

No, apparently that's it. The hacker said they tried to hack in a #722 egg, but it was corrupted.

Back
Top Bottom