• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you think Ash should dump Pikachu?

What to do with Pikachu?

• Dump Pikachu (Behind a bin or what-not)

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Evolve Pikachu (Like Ash has never had a thunder stone (Sarcasm))

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • Keep Pikachu (Yet another pointless act)

Votes: 107 72.3%

• Total voters
Ash will keep Pikachu. Japanese animation try this back in 1986 by trying to get away of Optimus Prime, but it did not work and had to bring him back, so Pikachu is here to stay.

insert three pages of mindless that'll never happen post that i am sure is all this thread is filled with. and at the risk of joining them in the mindless that will never happen groupie club I wish pikachu would evolve but i don't see it happening at all ever.

I say that Ash keeps Pikachu. It's the mascot of Pokemon because Ash always has it with him.

They're BFFs and have the closest bond in the anime. Ash would never dump Pikachu.

Plus Pikachu is the mascot of the franchise and it's his best fighter. He could take it out of his team and just use it as a human stand in but still..

Pikachu also does not wish to evolve. That's the point of it not evolving. It wishes to show its power as an unevolved monster.

I tend to use Pikachu often and they're quite admirable monsters. No reason why it should evolve or leave.

I don't understand why everyone is obsessed with fully evolved Pokemon. Unevolved ones battle just as well. I have a level 60 Magikarp and she's a good battler to an extent.

Dumping pikachu would end the franchise lol and..
Ash: Pikachu, just thunderbolt who wants me to dump you ok..
Pikachu: PIIIKKAAAA..!

No way. Pikachu accounts for like... half of the show's charisma and personality nowadays. (Team Rocket makes up the other half, and I'm assuming they aren't going anywhere either.)

Ash and Pikachu are kinda the whole point of the series. With Team Rocket not so far behind. The day they go, should the heavens unleash their wrath upon us, will be the day the Pokémon anime will die.

i dont really lke ash but i still want hi m to keep pickchu mascot first pokemon best battler what other pokemon a clafairy no sir pikchu going to stay till oddish is a uber

Maybe Team Rocket well one of these days well accidentally use a Thunder stone on Pikachu when trying to steal it again. As for Pikachu being the first mascot for Pokemon, there are many,many, many other Pikachu's, not just Ash's.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom