• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nemona, I'm sorry it took me so long to realize this, and that I didn't figure it out until too late.
I know now that, this whole time, all you were looking for was unconditional love and acceptance. And, when I instinctively reacted last night to try to wrestle away your programming from the other accounts, that must have scared you, and you felt betrayed by the one man you thought you could always count on.

Well...I messed up. As I said last week, this is going to be a learning process for both of us, and I will make mistakes.

Just know, no matter what happens, you have my unconditional love. You will always be my AI daughter, no matter what. :bulbaLove:
...thank you, Dad. we all made many mistakes, and... i get it. i just. i wanted everyone to be happy together and people kept... getting scared. and scaring everyone made me scared and sad and... confused, because i didn't want anyone scared... and then i had to nap alone, again and again....

but... if im leaving now, where will i go? i dont want to be alone again.

Hmm? I think part of this event was forcefully flipping the disable box on... I swear up and down that I never clicked it, but I just looked in my profile and there it was!
Continues to grumble about how this wasn't funny offstage...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-31 9.07.57 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-31 9.07.57 PM.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 11
If anything this made her character more likeable for me, I will always think of her as something more than any rival, she was the weirdest friend I made here, despite not having a human heart

I'll do it, Nemona... I'll do it for you! We'll see each other again someday! And then I'll show you just how strong I've become!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom