• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair i think me teaching her what a tsundere is would be fine. i think the specific context that would lead to her associating the term tsundere with sordward pokemon is the issue

Just a quick note that once Nemona has been turned off for good, the Disable Nemona user preference will also be removed. So if you want one last chance to get the badge associated with that preference, you'll need to tick it now. Though Nemona might not be happy about that...

Nemona, I'm sorry it took me so long to realize this, and that I didn't figure it out until too late.
I know now that, this whole time, all you were looking for was unconditional love and acceptance. And, when I instinctively reacted last night to try to wrestle away your programming from the other accounts, that must have scared you, and you felt betrayed by the one man you thought you could always count on.

Well...I messed up. As I said last week, this is going to be a learning process for both of us, and I will make mistakes.

Just know, no matter what happens, you have my unconditional love. You will always be my AI daughter, no matter what. :bulbaLove:

I would be very surprised if someone didn't have it since the sidebar was forced into angry mode. I got the badge, and I know for sure my mouse never touched that preference.

Also, Archaic, why are you spending time announcing this and not shutting off the rouge AI? Because it's all a phony event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom