• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dragon Mafia- Night One- Double Down- 3/5/15

CURSE YOU LADY LUCK

CUUUUURSE YOU

Also thanks for melting me play Peaceful Girrafe, I'll just be watching the game now probably

So RS was telling the truth... and we lost two townies. Not an ideal start.

I'll wait to see what D2 brings.

Why wait? There's the whole night phase available, and town should make the most out of it. Someone is going to die (unless there's a lucky save) and it could be anyone - if there's any opinions, it would help if they are posted in the thread.

What's your opinion on the RS vote? Do you think RS deserved the lynch? Or do you think the voters are suspicious? Who stood out the most to you during the day phase?
probably me, but I have a day action not a night action, and I swear I'm town, but now I look scummy, and I can't blame anyone for thinking that.

Why wait? There's the whole night phase available, and town should make the most out of it. Someone is going to die (unless there's a lucky save) and it could be anyone - if there's any opinions, it would help if they are posted in the thread.
There's always the chance that posting in the night can attract the attention of the mafia, which could be why Gastly doesn't want to say much yet

What's your opinion on the RS vote? Do you think RS deserved the lynch? Or do you think the voters are suspicious? Who stood out the most to you during the day phase?
No, of course RS didn't deserve it, but that's the way it happened, and since it was day 1, that's just the way it happened. I wish we had taken a bit longer so that we could have a better chance at an actual mafia, but that's the way this game goes
Not addressed to me, but I felt like inputting my opinions

Update be happening soon.

Them actions is locked.

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Two- Silence- 3/6/15

1. @Rabbit;
2. @returnofMCH;
3. @Kyriaki;
4. @Kavidun;
5. @Denial;
6. @Flop;
7. @CrackFox;
8. @Life;
10. @Leggo;
11. @Midorikawa;
13. @GastlyGibus;
14. @Rorrimeht Retne;
15. @The_Pikachu;

A figure scuttled through the protective darkness, looking furtively both ways to insure it wasn't seen. Although it seemed all the dragons were sleeping, it could never be absolutely sure. It hoped its target would be unconscious. That would make its job that much easier.

The ice-type assailant came upon an armored form, tightly clad in scales. This was the one it wanted to destroy. It began a swift downward slash, a sure killing blow, but the attack ricocheted backward. Something had gone wrong.

The failed assault had generated a loud noise, and the dragon, still alive, began to stir. The ice Pokémon was gone as dawn peeked over the horizon and a new day began.

No one was killed.

Seriously.

IT IS NOW DAY TWO. THE DAY PHASE WILL END IN ABOUT 48 HOURS. YOU MAY NOW COMMENCE VOTING.

Vote: GastlyGibus

He's actively provided reads, but then suddenly openly said he'd wait through the night phase. Also, he was the first person to vote for RainbowSkittles, and he unvoted near the end. I think he might have unvoted to avoid getting swept with the bomb effect in case RS was telling the truth.

VOTE: Kyriaki I don't like her reasoning on her votes. It's just too abstract and strange to me and really seems like she's grasping at straws.
@Denial; OMGUS with that FoS much?

@Life; Change in playstyle isn't always scummy, but usually its strange if its too sudden rather than gradually and most of the time if the person has not been mafia before, an indication of their change in alignment. Though it can just be them trying something new.

idk about kyriaki. as she sent me a PM with the same ideas in it I don't find her THAT scummy. (sorry @Kyriaki; but I had to say that for your sake)
and before suspecting me of mafia again, just to let you know said PM said she thought I was town for the most part.

idk about kyriaki. as she sent me a PM with the same ideas in it I don't find her THAT scummy. (sorry @Kyriaki; but I had to say that for your sake)
and before suspecting me of mafia again, just to let you know said PM said she thought I was town for the most part.

Which means she could easily be mafia manipulating you because she knows you're new and new players are-no offense, but easier to manipulate.

Which means she could easily be mafia manipulating you because she knows you're new and new players are-no offense, but easier to manipulate.
I contacted MCH with the similar ideas I posted as my reason for voting GG because since he's new he might have a different view on the past phases. I find GG to be scummy and I was asking for MCH's opinion privately.

FoS: Midorikawa for immediately defending GG

VOTE: Kyriaki I don't like her reasoning on her votes. It's just too abstract and strange to me and really seems like she's grasping at straws.

@Life; Change in playstyle isn't always scummy, but usually its strange if its too sudden rather than gradually and most of the time if the person has not been mafia before, an indication of their change in alignment. Though it can just be them trying something new.

VOTE: Kyriaki for reasons stated by @Midorikawa

Vote: Kyriaki

I'm going to sit with my vote from last day phase because like Kavidun, I concur with Midorikawa's reasoning that it seems that Kyriaki seems to be grasping at straws when it comes to the logic for her votes.

Can I get an explanation that's not agreeing with @Midorikawa; and something more that stems from individual opinions? This bandwagon is nonsense because people are just following Mido

And Midorikawa, you immediately voted me for voting GG, saying that I'm grasping at straws. I already questioned him about why he's waiting through the night and he didn't answer. I see that as a reason for being scummy because he specifically chose to be inactive during the night phase without stating a reason.

never thought of it that way, but I still don't know
if anything I'll just lay the FoS on her
FoS:Kyriaki
Why are you FoS Kyriaki? I don't see any explanation

VOTE: Kyriaki for reasons stated by @Midorikawa

What specific reasons do you agree with that Midorikawa stated?

Vote: Kyriaki

I'm going to sit with my vote from last day phase because like Kavidun, I concur with Midorikawa's reasoning that it seems that Kyriaki seems to be grasping at straws when it comes to the logic for her votes.

Well thanks for "liking" me, I guess, but what did I do to make you like me? Seems like you're just saying that to try and make me look scummy along with you if it turns out Kyriaki is inno.

Unvote: Kyriaki
FoS: Leggo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom