• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Five- Carrier Pidgeons- 3/15/15

Goodbye!!!
gif642.gif
...x5.

Perhaps if I wasn't so occupied watching Shirobako I could have used my final minutes more wisely. :d Oh well, I entrust my will to you townies! Good luck, and remember that I'll be watching from above. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Thanks for letting me play, PG!!

My mind is now going in circles right now with the amount of possibilities in this game.

Possibilities for Rabbit:
  • He's mafia and PG balanced out the roles well.
  • He's town and PG made town OP which could be a thing since people tend to be pro-town.

Backtracking and looking at the town roles so far (Secret Voter, Bomb, Commuter, Reporter, Vigilante, Restless Spirit), the number of uses of some roles are limited, but in a sense, they could be considered OP even though they did have some abilities to their disadvantage.

Regarding Kavidun's and CF's mason claims, if the cop has checked CrackFox and she checks out as town, that doesn't automatically clear Kavidun because for all we know, CF could be Godfather. It would be worth for the cop to check Kavidun, imo.

There's 8/15 left. There only might be 3-4 mafia in this game. So 2-3 mafia still alive which means 25-38% of us could be mafia.

Unvote: Rabbit
Vote: GastlyGibus

My mind is now going in circles right now with the amount of possibilities in this game.

Possibilities for Rabbit:
  • He's mafia and PG balanced out the roles well.
  • He's town and PG made town OP which could be a thing since people tend to be pro-town.

Backtracking and looking at the town roles so far (Secret Voter, Bomb, Commuter, Reporter, Vigilante, Restless Spirit), the number of uses of some roles are limited, but in a sense, they could be considered OP even though they did have some abilities to their disadvantage.

Regarding Kavidun's and CF's mason claims, if the cop has checked CrackFox and she checks out as town, that doesn't automatically clear Kavidun because for all we know, CF could be Godfather. It would be worth for the cop to check Kavidun, imo.

There's 8/15 left. There only might be 3-4 mafia in this game. So 2-3 mafia still alive which means 25-38% of us could be mafia.

Unvote: Rabbit

Did you explain why you voted GastlyGibus?
I'm assuming because he's been inactive, correct?
EDIT:
The War Room to @GastlyGibus;
You there?

Did you explain why you voted GastlyGibus?
I'm assuming because he's been inactive, correct?
EDIT:
The War Room to @GastlyGibus;
You there?
I did like two phases ago (quote in the spoiler). And yes, imo, he's being too neutral which translates to anti-town in my book.

I might be going off a limb because of Kyriaki, but his neutrality and what Kyriaki points out in the following quote strikes me as odd.
The result of GG's 'wait' post? Questions.Discussion. Did he get to lie low? No. Was he able to avoid attention? No. So did he die? Mafia don't choose their targets one minute before the night phase ends or something - they take the day phase into account as well. Just because you're lying low (or trying to avoid attention) during the night doesn't make you any less a kill target. They could choose whoever was most active, or they could choose the most inactive. Or they could just random kill or name kill. Likewise, talking doesn't make you any more a kill target than others unless you have a claim or a report.

I agree with what Kyriaki said about making last minute night kills. It's kind of risky to try to do that because maybe the doctor might change their mind and pick someone else to protect.

Plus, the fact that potentially baiting the mafia by saying "I don't want attention on myself" publicly in the thread may or may not make the mafia go for them depending on how indecisive the mafia is on who to NK since it's possible that the most townly town might be protected, so the mafia has to think of who they can successfully lynch.
25-38% chance of being mafia is high and I feel that we are at or near MYLO now (if I'm understanding these acronyms correctly).

Also, would you care to answer Denial's question, please @The_Pikachu;?
@The_Pikachu; did you ever claim to Life?

It's easy to fake a bulletproof claim as mafia though. Just have the mafia not kill one night and say you're bulletproof.

It's true. Me and Kavidun are Mason partners. Kavidun hasn't contributed much at all (in thread or in our QT). He hasn't even been following my opinions and seems to vote for different people then I do. I've questioned him a few times myself even though I have it written in a PM that he's my partner xD

I don't blame others for doubting us I guess. I've already been cop checked and I would say that checking Kavidun was a waste of a check. He's just disinterested in the game clearly.

I'd really like to hear more from @GastlyGibus; too. I got town vibes from him in the early stages of the game but now the list of possible scum is getting ever small and he's not doing himself any favours by staying so quiet. He's been on Bulba multiple times both yesterday and today so it's not like he's got a good reason not to answer our questions.

It's true. Me and Kavidun are Mason partners. Kavidun hasn't contributed much at all (in thread or in our QT). He hasn't even been following my opinions and seems to vote for different people then I do. I've questioned him a few times myself even though I have it written in a PM that he's my partner xD

I don't blame others for doubting us I guess. I've already been cop checked and I would say that checking Kavidun was a waste of a check. He's just disinterested in the game clearly.

I'd really like to hear more from @GastlyGibus; too. I got town vibes from him in the early stages of the game but now the list of possible scum is getting ever small and he's not doing himself any favours by staying so quiet. He's been on Bulba multiple times both yesterday and today so it's not like he's got a good reason not to answer our questions.

First of all, for the SECOND time this game I must state that I'm female.

More on topic: I'm interested in the game, I actively read the thread, and I don't like to just blindly follow my Mason partner. I'm not contributing much because that's my style of play, if you don't like it that's your problem. I prefer to be passive unless I have an active role (which Mason isn't) and I vote when I have suspicions rather than randomly.

That being said, I do agree that @GastlyGibus; seems suspicious. Why did you talk so much at the beginning then fall silent, Gibus?

First of all, for the SECOND time this game I must state that I'm female.

More on topic: I'm interested in the game, I actively read the thread, and I don't like to just blindly follow my Mason partner. I'm not contributing much because that's my style of play, if you don't like it that's your problem. I prefer to be passive unless I have an active role (which Mason isn't) and I vote when I have suspicions rather than randomly.

That being said, I do agree that @GastlyGibus; seems suspicious. Why did you talk so much at the beginning then fall silent, Gibus?

If it's any consolation when I first started playin mafia on Bulba I was constantly referred to as 'he' xD

I don't have a problem with your playstyle. I agree you shoudn't 'blindy' follow your mason partner but it's odd that we aren't on the same page. We should probably communicate more because we haven't been a support for eachother at all, which is the point of mason partners really. Anyway it doesn't matter now. I think regardless of your reasons your contribution does seem quite scumlike and that does reflect on me now as much as my reputation now reflects on you. I was just saying I don't blame people for doubting us really.

@Denial;
No I didn't.
I was actually going to do it in the day, and the reason why I didn't claim before was due to the fact that Life didn't ask for my claim ever, whereas she seems to have contacted everyone else.

"Rabbit (Although, if CF and Kavidun are mafia and rabbit is too, then why he would tell us that CF and Kavidun claimed masons to him is beyond me.), CrackFox, Kavidun, Midorikawa"
-Denial's scum list

I feel like CF and Kavidun right now seem mason like, or else they wouldn't argue about working together and they probably wouldn't connect each other. Meanwhile, Midorikawa and Rabbit both do seem a bit scummy, Mid I've explained why and Rabbit because of his claim, but I don't usually vote people based off of their claims, so for now Mid seems the most scummy. However, GG is inactive and I feel like that is a priority in mafia games especially so close to endgame, because a inactive hurts town
VOTE: GastlyGibus
@GastlyGibus; You there?

@Peaceful Giraffe; Can you sub out GastlyGibus?

2:
I was in contact with the doctor and I'm pretty sure they protected Life
That's interesting, because I received a Doctor claim myself, and she told me she protected herself.

@Denial; Thoughts on this?

EDIT: Eh. For the time being, Vote: GastlyGibus. I know I'm Town, and I don't think a mislynch can be afforded at this point.

Last edited:

2:
I was in contact with the doctor and I'm pretty sure they protected Life
That's interesting, because I received a Doctor claim myself, and she told me she protected herself.

@Denial; Thoughts on this?

EDIT: Eh. For the time being, Vote: GastlyGibus. I know I'm Town, and I don't think a mislynch can be afforded at this point.

I think you just gave away what gender the doctor is.

Vote: Gastly Gibus

I've gotten everyone's claim except for theirs, which makes me extremely suspicious.

And then of course there's the extreme lack of activity, but that could be for a lot of reasons.

Conciliatory post. I'm not dead. Unfortunately, I have to go to work now, and I won't be back for several hours. If you could please unvote me and at least give me a chance to defend myself, that would be most appreciated.

Vote: No Lynch

As a placeholder.

GG has claimed vanilla to me (which isn't worth that much, however), and (more importantly) I'm willing to see if he actually gets around to saying anything this time, so Unvote: GastlyGibus. Again, I'm 99% sure a mislynch would mean Mafia victory.

GG has claimed vanilla to me (which isn't worth that much, however), and (more importantly) I'm willing to see if he actually gets around to saying anything this time, so Unvote: GastlyGibus. Again, I'm 99% sure a mislynch would mean Mafia victory.

Why do you claim that a mislynch would mean mafia victory?
For now,
Unvote: GastlyGibus

Calculated speculations. The game started with 15 players. As I understand, unless it's a very small game (10 or less), the mafia is generally 4 players. Right now, one has been lynched, so there would be 3. 8 players - the Town player mislynched = 7 - 1, unless the Doctor guesses right and there is no Strongman, = 3 each, and the game is over. There could also have been 3 at the beginning, which means we're in Lylo the next Day. Any idea who you would lynch/suspect?

Calculated speculations. The game started with 15 players. As I understand, unless it's a very small game (10 or less), the mafia is generally 4 players. Right now, one has been lynched, so there would be 3. 8 players - the Town player mislynched = 7 - 1, unless the Doctor guesses right and there is no Strongman, = 3 each, and the game is over. There could also have been 3 at the beginning, which means we're in Lylo the next Day. Any idea who you would lynch/suspect?
I was expecting 3 mafia, I thought it was usually 1/4 mafia <.<

But I'm not exactly the know-all of mafia games, so you could be right :lol:

But, if this is true, and we have no chance if we lynch a townie.....
Then I should probably go ahead and let everyone know that I am the cop.

So far I haven't seen a single mafia, though I have suspicion that there may be a godfather among my checks, and if there are 3 mafia, then I have one in there for sure.

Rabbit and GG are the two people that I haven't checked, not counting Kavidum, as CF had claimed mason before I checked.

I'm not a hundred percent sure that Rabbit is mafia though, which is why I think that I have a Godfather in my checks.

Also, GG and TP both claimed vanilla. Make of that what you will.

Also, GG, why vote no lynch when you can just save your vote for later?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom