• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dream Guard: Shadow of Discord *Me and Master Mew!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzillawolf

PMD Hero
Reaction score
shadowofdiscord2.png

(Thanks to Master Mew for the banner!)

Due to the interference of the Nightmare Army, Discord now rules Equestria with a chaotic claw. All but Twilight Sparkle have been captured and she is now fleeing from the forces of the Nightmare Army. Introduced to darker forms of chaos, Discord's chaotic vision has grown even more sinister and he has one.

Kamen Rider Decade, recuiting the aid of Liberty from the World Of Rogues Gallery, arrives to set things right under orders from Madame Web that the only thing that can save the World of Marvel from Carnage is the Elements Of Harmony from this world, so it must be saved first.​

------------------------

The Hikari Photo Studio slowly manafested in this chaotic world, managing to be the only thing that could resist the chaotic power of Discord who now ruled it.

Tsukasa looked to Liberty within the confines of the building, neither of them having yet step foot in this world. "So you see, Madame Web explained that the only way we can liberate the World Of Marvel from Carnage is by getting the heroes of this world to come to our aid. Your world is normally safe, so I recruted you to help me save this world. Do you understand?" he asked, waiting before heading out in the dimension outside the studio.

Last edited:
"Understood," Liberty replied, examining her surroundings as she got her bearings. "No world should ever be subjected to the bondage of tyranny."

"What are we up against?"

"The god of chaos," said Tsukasa, slowly openning the door and walking out...only to find himself suddenly walking on four legs. He'd been turned into a magenta colored Earth Pony with a picture of the Decadriver on his flank. "...I got turned into a Pony, didn't I?" he asked, giving a sigh.

The world around them was like some twisted, deranged dream. The only thing that could describe it was surreal, like one of those weird "modern" art scuptures. Buildings were twisted in odd shapes, some floating. The sky was dark, many of the inhabitants seemed almost insane. It was quite unsettling.

OOC: To be clear, is Liberty also going to become a pony? :p Just wanna make sure, because she will be most unamused.

OOC: Your choice. Decade does because of the world he's from, you can choose if that applies to Liberty's world as well.

"...Yes," Liberty replied at length, more than slightly perturbed. "Are you familiar with this world in its healthy state?" she inquired, surveying the undulating, convoluted landscape "I presume none of this to be normal."

"None of it," said Tsukasa, as the sun and moon spontaniously cycled without warning, turning day into night suddenly. "This world is normally calm, happy, and pretty orderly. Discord, the Spirit of Disharmony was unleashed upon it. Normally, the heroes would've vanquished him without help from us, but the Nightmare Army interfered at a pivotal point and handed him victory. Now this world is nothing but chaos," he stated, looking around. "I only know it from it being a TV show in some of the worlds I've been too...but I know for a fact this isn't how it's supposed to be...believe it or not, Discord made the world this way because this is his idea of fun."

"Evil in its truest form," Liberty scoffed, disgusted as she examined the rapidly changing horizon. "Where can we even begin to overturn such a fate as this?"

"We need to find Twilight, she's a unicorn and the only one who didn't get captured," explained Tsukasa, looking around. "They have what are known as the Elements Of Harmony, an extremely powerful magic that is fueled by the bond of friendship they share. It's Discord's antithesis, using it to defeat him will reverse what's happened," he continued, looking around the twisted world. He then heard a rather loud scream. "Come on," he announced, running off towards it, though having difficulty due to not being used to running on four legs.

--------------------

Twilight ran through the twisted and changing version of her home, several nightmarish, wolf-like creatures chasing after her, Spike, her young baby dragon assistant, clung to her back. She couldn't remember ever being this scared in her life. And she wasn't really sure why she was running anymore...Discord had won, there wasn't anyway she could think to stop him now...no, she couldn't think that way, there was always SOMETHING you could do.

She suddenly found herself at a dead end, the snarling beasts closing in on her. She tried to concentrait and teleport, but she was too scared to do it...

Liberty took off after Tsukasa at a dead run, her eyes flitting around the distorted landscape as she surveyed the area for the source of the disturbance.

Twilight's horn lit up a light purple as she telekinetically lifted...well anything she could and threw them at the approaching monsters, bashing them back but failing to make much of a dent as they continued to approach. Spike tried his fire, but wasn't nearly old enough to get more than a small spurt which didn't come close to the enemy. Suddenly, a strange...pink Earth Pony leapt in, kicking off off several of the creatures and landing in front of her. Well now that she thought about it, magenta was probably a better choice of words.

"Hey! You mutts had best keep your paws off her, you hear!" yelled Tsukasa, taking out the Decadriver, then blinking, looking himself over. "Uh...where is my waist now?" he asked, having little to no knowledge of Pony antatomy...

Liberty awkwardly did her best to direct Tsukasa to his waist before turning and grasping one of the wolf-like creatures by its hind legs and taking flight as she forcefully hurled it down on top of another.

"Thank you, said Tsukasa, embarassed as he put the Decadriver around his waist and took out the Decade Card. "Henshin!" he called, doing his best to stand upright on his hind legs and insert the card into the Decadriver and then close it.

"Kamen Ride...Decade!" it announced, projecting ten silver projections of the Decade suit and a magenta version of the Decade symbol. The silver projections flew in, granting him his armor while the symbol flew into his faceplate, coloring the suit and finishing the transformation. Decade was thankful to see that the transformation had more or less returned him to human form.

Twilight let out a scream and backpeddled in suprised, unsure of what to make of the situation. "W-who are you?" she asked, already frightened by the situation she was in, let alone the new arrivals.

"I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider, remember that!" replied Decade, drawing the Ride Booker and turning it to sword mode, charging and slash one of the monsters in the gut, then spinning around and driving the sword backwards into the chest of another. As the monsters fell dead, they disappated into black energy.

Drawing her dagger, Liberty drove the remaining creatures backward threateningly, before shouting back to Twilight, "I am Liberty, defender of Freedom, Truth, Justice, and Mercy, from a world outside your own."

Twiligh blinked. "Another world?"

Decade nodded, transforming the Ride Booker to gun mode and blasting the monsters back. "We're both from other worlds, we'll explain once you're safe what we're here for," he explained, shooting one of the creatures right in the head. "Liberty, think you can get all the creatures together in one spot?" he asked, taking out a card and inserting it into his belt.

"Kamen Ride...Ryuki!" the Decadriver announced, two silver mirror images flying in and turning him into Kamen Rider Ryuki. Decade then inserted another card into the Driver. "Attack Ride...Strike Vent!" it announced, him gaining an arm gauntlet resembling a chinese dragon's head, which he prepared to use.

"Is that a dragon?" asked Spike, confused.

Twilight ignored him and merely helpped follow Decade's orders, dropping crates with telekinesis around the wolves to help carrol them into firing range.

Liberty took flight, circling the group of foes as she thrust forceful kicks at any that would try to escape, forcing them into an ever tightening circle before withdrawing out of firing range.

Decade threw his gauntleted arm fowards, sending a torrent of intense flames over the concentraited enemies, burning them all to ashes. "Good job," he stated, reverting to Decade form.

"Alright, now that those...whatever they are have been dealt with, who are you guys?" asked Twilight, confused as could be.

"Come with us," said Decade, leading the group back towards Hikari Studio. "It's safer at the Studio, since it's a pocket dimmension safe from Discord's corruption."

"Pocket dimension?" asked Twilight. "You mean like a dimension within a dimension, right?"

"Yeah...how did you know that?" asked Decade, a little shocked.

"Celestia taught about creating them to hold items when you're traveling, it's a spell I know a little about...but not enough to make one as big as a building," replied Twilight, her head still spinning from everything she was being told.

"Well, you know more about it than I do," Liberty replied as the group returned to the Studio.

"What is the current situation on your world as you know it?" she inquired of Twilight.

Decade removed his belt, transforming back to hum-pony form. "By the way, my name is Tsukasa," he said, taking his camera and taking a picture of Twilight.

Twiligh blinked, shaking her head to clear it from the flash. "Is now really the time to be taking pictures?" she asked, annoyed.

Tsukasa nodded. "Memories of the world need a medium to be channeled through when the time comes, pictures work best," he explained. "You'll thank me later."

Twilight sighed annoyed as they entered the studio, looking around. To her, the studio looked...weird. She shook her head and looked to Liberty. "We were about to seal away Discord, the Spirit of Disharmony, when those...things came out of a portal and stopped us...all my friends have been captured and we lost the Elements Of Harmony. I'm the only one who escaped and Equestria is getting worse by the minute...I tried my best to stop him, but I failed..."

"The Elements of Harmony?" Liberty inquired, her hand on her hip as she concentrated on what Twilight was saying, her focus unwavering. "What are the Elements of Harmony, and who is Discord?" she reiterated, trying to get a firm grasp on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom