• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p) - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening Post

ZinnLav

Always Ask For Consent!
Reaction score
Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p)
The Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game is about storytelling in worlds of swords and sorcery. It shares elements with childhood games of make-believe. Like those games, D&D is driven by imagination. It's about picturing the towering castle beneath the stormy night sky and imagining how a fantasy adventurer might react to the challenges that scene presents.
1696501610013.png

Hello and welcome to Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) Mafia, I am your host, Zinn Lavender!
My Moderator on Duty and Co-Host is @TheCapsFan.
This is the wonderful world of D&D, fantasy races with fantasy classes going on adventures and killing monsters. This will unfortunately be a flavour light game unless someone volunteers to write some for me as I can't commit to writing up a whole adventure for the Mafia game to follow (Imagine a D&D party of 13, it'd be insane). I originally had plans of a dice mechanic where you'd roll each time you used a night action or vote but decided it was too random and finicky to be reliable (imagine everyone having a 50% chance to fail their role, yuck). However I'm quite excited about this game, my first time hosting in... like three years? I'm keen to get back into my behind the scenes habits. I hope you enjoy the game I've come up with.
  1. All global forum & TWR rules apply, this should go without saying. (but I have to mention it anyway)​
  2. The Day Phase shall last for 48 hours and the Night Phase shall last for 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. I may expedite a phase if the majority of players agree.​
  3. Please remain active, it’s no fun when someone isn’t. If you’re unable to play let me know so I can find a sub or remove you from the game swiftly. If you don’t make any indication you’re still playing after two phases pass you will be subbed out or modkilled.​
  4. Any username changes should be mentioned in thread to myself and all living players so we can all keep up.​
  5. Outside communication aside from chats I create are not permitted.​
  6. You may claim your Character (Class), but not your Sub-Class or Race. In addition, you can claim your role and action. You cannot post pictures of or directly copy your role PM. Use your own words.​
  7. To verify you actually read these rules, tell me what your favourite fantasy race is? (I suppose humans count)​
  8. I would ask deceased players to remain quiet after they have died, they may leave dying words however, as long as they aren’t useful to the living.​
  9. To vote during a Day Phase use VOTE: [Player], if you change your mind you can unvote using UNVOTE: [Player], if you don't Unvote, then your original vote will not be removed.​
  10. In the event of a vote draw by the end of the phase, all players with the most votes will be lynched. If players are tied with only one vote on them, it will be a no-lynch.​
  11. No loophole abuse, if you find something, let me know privately, I may reward you.​
  12. These rules are subject to change at any time, in the event that they do, I will make all players aware of this fact.​
  13. Oh and have fun, if you don’t you get modkilled​
  14. All ZinnLav hosted games may contain minor bastard elements, please be aware.​

1. @RavenRaziel98 Died Night 2, Party-Aligned Bodyguard
  2. @Zexy Lynched Day 3, Party-Aligned Bomb + 1x Redirector
  3. @Snowy Died Night 3, Party-Aligned Cop
  4. @JamieIsBored Won Night 4, Party-Aligned Miller + 1x Commuter
  5. @beryllium Won Night 4, Party-Aligned Diviner
  6. @ExLight Won Night 4, Big Bad Evil Guys-Aligned Godfather + 2x Strongman
  7. @Mint Elv Died Night 2, Party-Aligned Doctor
  8. @DawningWinds Lynched Day 2, Big Bad Evil Guys-Aligned Roleblocker + 1x Ninja
  9. @ZekromMahDad @Potato-6 Blew Up Day 3, Party-Aligned Tracker
  10. @Quasar_Catfish Lynched Day 1, Party-Aligned 1x Neighborizer + 2x Watcher
  11. @Minish Lynched Day 2, Big Bad Evil Guys-Aligned Rolecop + 1x Ascetic
  12. @FinalArcadia Won Day 4, Planeswalker-Aligned Dice Inventor
  13. @HumanDawn @RavenRaizel98 Died Day 3, Party-Aligned 2x Vigilante
Spectators:
@Jinjo

Last edited:

It seems I need to disclose that every single one of the games that I host typically contain minor bastard elements (look at my previous games for ideas, such as custom roles).
I'll add this to the rules now.
If this affects your decision to join my games, please let me know.

It seems I need to disclose that every single one of the games that I host typically contain minor bastard elements (look at my previous games for ideas, such as custom roles).
I'll add this to the rules now.
Children are so sensitive these days! Back in my day we didn’t have bastard and non bastard mafia games! We just had mafia games!

It does...
I'm more likely to join them now.
Children are so sensitive these days! Back in my day we didn’t have bastard and non bastard mafia games! We just had mafia games!
Tbf, forum rules force the hosts to differ.
Not declaring games bastard when they are can black list you after all.
Promoting ABC without telling people it's bastard would've been super wild though :love:

It does...
I'm more likely to join them now.

Tbf, forum rules force the hosts to differ.
Not declaring games bastard when they are can black list you after all.
Promoting ABC without telling people it's bastard would've been super wild though :love:
The things that are considered bastard these days like secret millers and converters were so common place when I started in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom