• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p) - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did you have fun?
  2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair?
  3. Did you enjoy your role?
  4. How was the flavour text?
  5. Did I do a good job as host, could I have improved on anything?
  6. What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?
  7. Would you be interested in me hosting more similar Mafia games in the future and if so, any theme requests?

1. uhhhh hell yea
2. i think town kinda had an advantage but it wasnt as egregious as other games i had seen so, points
3. YESSSSS and i think you did a great job designing it
4. b e a u t i f u l
5. you did excellently, i cant name anything in particular i think you need to work on. you did really well
6. definitely zexy's brief tenure as lechonk boy
7. fUCK YEAH
nothing in particular comes to mind again, i think you'd do amazingly with like anythinggg

I think the most important takeaways from this game are to a) never take an advantage for granted, b) always play to your win condition, and c) always prioritize your own victory over an independent's, if town. Town had multiple opportunities to straight up end the game on N2 and D3 but squandered it away to guarantee the indep victory.
This. Just because an independent isn't hostile to your faction, doesn't mean you should keep them alive. I had almost made the Dice Inventor hostile when creating it just because it messed with roles so much, only reason I didn't was because it was made clear the dice could have a good or bad outcome and it was up to the player to roll it or not.

1. Did you have fun?
  2. Do you think the game was balanced and fair?
  3. Did you enjoy your role?
  4. How was the flavour text?
  5. Did I do a good job as host, could I have improved on anything?
  6. What was your favourite part (eg. something funny or cool that happened)?
  7. Would you be interested in me hosting more similar Mafia games in the future and if so, any theme requests?
  1. It was fun to watch after I died.
  2. After Meteor, yes.
  3. What role?
  4. Flavor = good.
  5. You + Caps were a good host pair. Caps made up for the times when you weren't online.
  6. I liked watching Town flush their chances down the toilet by blowing up Zexy.
  7. Watching more games like this would be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom