• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Earth: The Bionic Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presidian

cuter in person
Reaction score
In the year 2021, a group of advanced biotechnicians formed in the abandoned subway tracks beneath New York City. They stayed underground for years on end, figuring their massive problems with their many projects. These people, with the help of their minds and their tools, brought the human race into an unimaginable age.

The Bionic Age

Over their years of study, they were able to create an amazing new invention. Robotic beings, with the appearance of any normal human. They grew, could think on their own, and move as they pleased.

They created eight of these beings, and sent them out into the world.

But there was a significant downside to this invention; they created a way to control them, and irreversibly destroy their life. The creator's son was assigned to the job of protecting each of these beings, and making sure they were never harmed.

You are one of these beings. You do not know anything about your creation, or being non-human. Plasma runs through your veins, rather than blood.

That's the most I can give to you about the plot, now for the sign up form.

Name:

Appearance and Personality: (One paragraph, or 4-6 sentences each)

Attribute: (Strong, Brave, Smart...all of those things. Each one of these robotic beings have one of these that they were programmed to have.)

That's all I really need.

Here's my bio:

Name: Alex Johnston

Appearance and Personality:

Alex has long, light brown hair, that hangs down over his eyes. It isn't that long, just to his ears, maybe. He usually wears jeans, along with a random one color T-Shirt. A hoodie, chained belt, and tennis shoes. Alex carries a laptop, and an "iPhone".

Alex doesn't talk much. When helping others, he only helps them, and never says a word. He is very kind, and looks out for anyone in need. Alex likes to work on his own, most of the time.

Attribute: Care

Once I have eight (more or less, I'll change the plot description then) I'll post the start up.

Superx is the co-GM, just in case I'm gone for long periods when other people are posting.

Happy Roleplaying,

_Dark Knight

Last edited:
So do the robotic beings have any particular powers or something like that?

Not really....But they have certain attributes, which I failed to put into the sign up...let me do that.

I see. Since we agreed I could be a villian, could I be like some sorta super soldier android one of the evil scientist sends to recover them? He'd not be one of the eight, he'd be the 'black sheep' of the project.

Sure, that would be great.

Does he need a special bio then? Since he would have super powers, being he's a super soldier.

Sure. Just put that in the attributes...I guess. Hopefully some other people will join...I'm getting worried.

Did you read the sign up at all? The first few words..."In the year 2021."

I thought that meant when the scientist started, then you said after the title it was 'over the years' so I assumed we were further in the future, sorry. Here's my bios:

Name: Judas

Appearance and Personality: Looks like this:
vladimir_kozlov_wwe_smackdown_o_feature.jpg
only with a black leather coat and pants. He really is emotionless, as he's just a war weapon, he obeys orders without question and has no emotion to defy them. He has no morals or guilt, merely follows orders without question.

Attribute: His skeleton and internale machinary are made of extremely strong metal, capable of surviving most warzone situations without damage. He's trained in a great many weapons techniques and about the only ways to defeat him are to drown him (as his skeleton is too heavy to swim) or to electrocute his main computer. He is a cyborg but every few of his internal orgins remain, mostly his brain is intact to give him human reasoning and reaction time, but it is enslaved by a number of computer programs.

Hows that?

Last edited:
Perfect. Sorry...I wasn't that clear.

So...this robot will be controlled by the evil organization, but still be created by the scientists...right?

Its ok.

Yeah. But question, which would be better, an android or a cyborg? I originally invisioned him as a Cyborg to make him more 'immoral' in his creation, thus more evil.

More "Cyborg". Come on people! We need seven more!

Here's another character if that helps, this one good.

Name: Tera

Appearance and Personality: Blue eyes, blond hair, wears a blue shirt, as well as blue jeans. She's kind, protective of her friends, and a great friend. She doesn't let many things bother her and is freespirited it. She's also protective of nearly anyone she knows. She's very creative and normally has a unusual but effective idea for the present situation.

Attribute: Creativity.

That good?

Great. Now we just have to get some others on this ^^

Name: Anci Devi

Appearance and Personality: Anci, because of his species, appears to be a handsome 20 year old man. He wears a red and black armour with blue bands around his wrists and ankles, which seem to glow on occasion. His hair goes down to his calf muscles, brown in colour, while his eyes match, also being brown. He constantly fights with a saber which has been upgraded by him over the years and now has a solid blade, which removed the weakness of anything reflective bouncing the light back and destroying it, indicating a good knowledge of technology. Anci, when on-duty, is very robot-like, doing what he is ordered and leaving. However, when off-duty, he is friendly and will protect his friends without a second thought.

Attribute: Control over the Time-Space of Universes, since he is an authorian.
Pesky Authorians, they're always involved with events. =P

Name: Gress Trantha

Appearance and Personality: Gress appears to be a 19 year-old woman. She has long, blonde hair and red eyes which glow, indicating they're biotech. She wields her own saber-like weapon, which compliments her armoured appearance of red. When not armoured, she wears a red t-shirt over a black shirt, and black jeans. Whenever she's armoured, she becomes emotionless, while non-armoured she still remains cold. She seems to be developed with adaption in mind, but has a different purpose.

Attribute: Adaption. When she grabs a person's weapon, her armour will configure and become the same weapon. Think like Mega Man, with his Variable Weapons System, except instead of changing colours, her armour changes appearance.
A Variable Weapons System? How the hell do the humans have a system from another universe. Something's not right there. =P

Approved. We need a lot more people...though....

Name: Darren Zollman

Appearance and Personality:
Darren has messy black hair that reaches the top of his shoulders, and he has quite a strong build but isn't so muscled it makes him a freak. He has deep blue eyes and a dark stubble around his chin and on his top lip. He wears a blue t-shirt with the text "Lithium" on it, and a thick green and black jacket. He wears black jeans with small rips in the knee along with a studded black belt and a small steel chain hanging over one of the pockets. He wears black and white converse trainers. He keeps a packet of cigarettes in one of his jacket pockets, along with a lighter.

Darren is what people would call "the worst type of person". He smokes around eight cigarettes a day is an alcoholic, wears scruffy clothes, and has connections with many criminals, having been in jail a total of four times. However, that's to the people who see him in the street and judge him by what he does and how he looks. His friends know that he is a caring and funny soul who is just trying to help his family, especially his younger sister who is suffering from cystic fibrosis. He is very deep and thoughtful, and can think up things like escape tactics very quickly. Because of working as a criminal, he has been forced to learn how to fight, and while he is not massively strong, he is very skilled at fighting. He is a master at Karate, Tae-Kwon-Do, Judo, Muay Tai, Hapkido and Fencing, which makes him a fierce battler.

Attribute: Skill

Name: John White

Appearance and Personality: Always smiles, and has straggly dark hair and stubble, and wears a tee and baggy cargos. He has a strong build and friendly features. His eyes are brown he has a light tan.

He's always joking and a fun guy to be around, and is a great keeper of morale. He is always complimenting or constructively critisizing his friends, who are basically everyone he meets. If you find and get on his bad side, though, you'd better watch out, because his charisma means that more than just him are after you. In fact, he is so charismatic that he has charmed you into making this sentence the fourth sentence needed.

Attribute: Humor

And also, it it's 2021, how can your guy be 25 when he was born in '06?

Last edited:
X-Scissor- Approved.

Sarcastically Insane: I need two paragraphs, and...lol, error. '04.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom