• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Earth: The Bionic Age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Nick Harper

Appearance and Personality: Nick has dark brown hair that gets quite bushy. He wears black glasses with black rims. His blue eyes sparkle behind his glasses. He always wears white trainers.

He's very focused and won't stop until he's finished something. He won't listen to anyone once he's started something. His brain can be his downside most of the time. It's his ignorance that is the downside.

Attribute: Smart.

Last edited:
Destiny Walker- Remember, you're one of these robots. That means you were "born" in 2021. And...mind bulking up your Appearance and Personality?

Last edited:
Ok. I'll try but I'm not good at describing.

Um...I still need two four sentence paragraphs for Personality and Appearance. And...yeah, especially with my brain power.

How about this, Sarcastically Insane:

Wearing a tee and baggy pants, John appears to be an average Joe. His hair is dark, and constantly straggly, though he doesn't particularly mind or bother trying to comb it. The bottom half of his face is covered with stubble, an intended effect he went for.

Never one to let his emotions get the best of him, John is always wearing a smile. He's always joking and a fun guy to be around, and is a great keeper of morale.

I mean four each, sorry I'm being so picky...:(

I can approve you right now...

I hope it's OK.

Name: Lance Shepherd

Appearance: He has short gray hair and brown eyes. He usually wears urban camo clothing, but he sometimes wears a blue vest and regular black trousers. He also wears a boonie hat.

Personality:
Cheerful and jolly, but serious whenever needed. He always makes jokes and pulls pranks on his friends. You can hear him coming from a mile away due to his extremely hyperactive behaviour. However, as mentioned earlier, he can also be very serious and focus on one thing. He’s also a great Strategic Thinker.

Attribute: Strategic Thinking

Perfect, accepted.

I'll get working on the Start Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom