• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Hawlucha learns Flying Press at level 28. It's 100 accuracy, 80 power,, 10 PP, listed as Fighting type, but the tooltip says it's both fighting and flying type simultaneously. I'm guessing it's Hawlucha's signature move, if it works as both types at once. Still not sure how this will work out against a pokemon weak to flying and strong to fighting, or vice versa.

update about Hawlucha's Flying Press move. whichever type it most effective(super effective>normal effectiveness>not very effective>immune) is the type the move uses. It does not allow for a situation where you can get a double super effective from it, unless the target with doubly weak to either Flying or Fighting.

more info on Flying Press move. just fought a crogunk and a golbat. with the golbat, it was Not very effective due to typing, but instead of being 1/4 damage from a fighting type, the additional flying type of the move bumped the damage up to 1/2 thanks to flying not being resisted by flying or poison.
With the Crogunk, the fighting type of the move was resisted by poison, but the flying was super effective against its fighting type. this resulted in doing normal damage. I think the move considered both typings when calculating damage, and bases the resulting effectiveness on how effective each typing was seperately, then averaging their results.

Pokemon X/Y, Kalos Route 20: The second Poke Fan found on this route, which uses a level 54 Dedenne, is named Corey in English.

Tyler: I'll look into the Route 8 Zangoose/Seviper thing for you.

I've noticed that on Kalos Route 8 that while I can find Zangoose easily, I can only get Seviper in hordes. Course after reading the Pokemon listing in the Kalos Route 8 page and since I am playing Pokemon X, I suspect that outside the hordes, Zangoose and Seviper for a single encounter is version exclusive. Can someone who has Pokemon Y help confirm this because if it were true then there is a mistake on Kalos Route 8's page.

I have Pokémon Y and I have only encountered Zangoose in hordes with Seviper.

Zygarde stats on lvl 70:

Max for each stat without Nature:

HP 252
Atk 166
Def 196
Sp. Atk 140
Sp. Def 158 (est.)
Speed 159

Max for each stat with Nature:

HP 277 (est.)
Atk 182
Def 215 (est.)
Sp. Atk 154 (est.)
Sp. Def 174
Speed 174

* "(est.)"-values are calculated based on calculations. For example, the maximum HP with a positive nature is calculated
from a value with HP IV of 31 then multiplied by 10%.

more info on flying press. it seems it just averages the two types together, so if you have a bug type, it's both super and not very effective, resulting in normal effectiveness. it still does a lot of damage, either way, enough to KO. Fighting a poison type, a type that is not very effective for fighting type but neutral to flying, takes not very effective damage, yet did enough damage to one shot an arbok.
This is my opinion, but it seems it still delt normal effectiveness damage despite being listed as not very effective. same with the shelmet I fought, it was normal effectiveness, but did damage like it was super effective. if anyone has managed to break down the equation on this move, it would be great to see how it actually works, but I think I have a good grasp on it so far.

Kalos Route 20: The second Poke Fan, who uses a level 54 Dedenne, is named Corey in English.
Kalos Route 19: There's a typo on this page. Sliggoo is spelt Sligoo.

I'd also like to confirm what Tyler suspected: Zangoose and Seviper are version exclusive. I did a lot of testing of wild battles on the route, and only ever saw Zangoose when I encountered a Horde of Seviper.

The Fairy-type move "Draining Kiss" should be updated, as the "Fairy (type)" page doesn't feature the changes. It has 50 in Power, 100 in Accuracy and is a Special-based move. It also has 10 PP (16 PP at maximum).

Greninja's hidden ability has been found (you can catch a Frogadier with it in a water Friend Safari). The ability is called Protean. It changes Greninja's type to match the move it uses

Pokemon X Pokédex Entries:
Marill (No. 042)- The fur on its body naturally repels water. It can stay dry, even when it plays in the water

Pokemon X Pokédex Entries:
Dugtrio (No. 002)- In battle, it digs through the ground and strikes the unsuspecting foe from an unexpected direction

Budew, Ralts, Combee, Skitty and Flabébé can be found on Route 4 in flowers in Pokémon X

In 20 encounters with pokémon in flowers;
Flabébé appeared 50% of the time
Combee appeared 30% of the time
Ralts appeared 10% of the time
Budew appeared 5% of the time
Skitty appeared 5% of the time

All the pokémon can be found at levels 6-8

Route 4 Trainers (not sure if all of them)

Preschooler Mia:
Lvl. 9 Budew ♀
You receive $144 for winning

Poké Fan Gabe:
Lvl. 7 Pichu ♀
Lvl. 9 Pikachu ♂
You receive $720 for winning

Preschooler Adrian
Lvl. 9 Magikarp ♂
You receive $144 for winning

Gardener Fabian
Lvl. 10 Corphish ♂
You receive $640 for winning

Poké Fan Agnes
Lvl. 7 Burmy Plant Cloak ♀
Lvl. 7 Burmy Sandy Cloak ♀
Lvl. 7 Burmy Trash Cloak ♀
You receive $560 for winning

Gardener Grover
Lvl. 10 Corphish ♂
You receive $640 for winning

I'm not sure if this has been noted yet or not, but apparently sand stream no long causes a permanent sandstorm, i wasn't keeping track of turns but it suddenly stopped in the middle of a battle with a wild hippopotas.

I was doing some breeding and...Pancham and Machop have Quick Guard as an egg move. Was attempting to begin chain breeding the elemental punches through Pancham...it didnt work so now we know that Pancham is no help there!

For the Mega Evolution article, I know Venusaur's Mega Stone is Venusaurite while Ampharos's Ampharosite.

Ampharosite is given by an old man on one of the islands at Azure Bay near the entrance way to Sea Spirit's Den.

Pokemon Y

Moltres can be found in the wild. Encountered on Route 18. I've defeated the Elite Four but I do not know if that's a prerequisite. Moltres ran from battle immediately, however I didn't even get a single turn. It changes routes and can be tracked through the Pokedex much like Entei, Raikou, and Suicune from Gen II. As of yet, have not captured, though have encountered once more. It ran from battle just like first encounter. Capture method unknown.

Pokemon Y

Encountered Moltres on Route 18. Have defeated Elite Four but do not know if prerequisite. Moltres ran from battle immediately without allowing a turn, however can be tracked like Entei, Raikou, and Suicune from Gen. II using Pokedex. Seems to follow similar pattern of behavior. Have encountered one additional time since, same results. Capture method unknown.

Oddish, Espurr, Sentret, Nincada, Honedge and Kecleon can all be found on Route 6

One Snorlax, Flabébé, Illumise, Volbeat, Swirlix, Smeargle and Hoppip (Horde Battles) can be found on Route 7

Meditite, Zubat, Axew and Whismur can be found in Zubat Roost

Tauros, Pachirisu, Chatot, Slowpoke, Exeggcute and Mareep (Horde Battles) can be found on Route 12

Back
Top Bottom