• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Error on this page:
Mega Evolutions announced for TCG - Bulbanews

Captions underneath the packs mistakenly says the two legendaries have a mega version. Unless I'm mistaken the pictures look no different from their normal form, so I'm pretty sure that's not true.

Also, a previous post I made that apparently never got mod approved mentioned this:

Mime Jr. is Psychic/Fairy just like Mr. Mime.

The gender ratios for the starters are 7:1 male:female. It's pretty much confirmed (I also resetted my games about ten times while trying to get a Froakie with the right nature and all of them were male so I can confirm this).

Also, can someone upload this picture to the Pokemon Adventures Volume 44 page?

Attachments

• Pokemon_Adventures_v44_cover.jpg
    Pokemon_Adventures_v44_cover.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 160
I have seen on the bulbapedia page of the pokemon Bagon ( http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bagon_(Pok%C3%A9mon) ) that in generation VI it has no location to catch it, however I have seen it (on rare occasions) on route 8, muraille coast in the grasses south, near the big rock, stairs and hole.

This is a relatively minor thing I happened to notice on Helioptile. This is what the page claims Helioptile's German name means:

Eguana From elektrische and iguana

That statement is fine meaning-wise, but you really should use "elektrisch" instead of "elektrische". The latter is an inflected form used for describing feminine or plural nouns in certain contexts only, and such a specified inflection looks really awkward when used outside a proper sentence. "elektrisch" is the adjective's base form and can be used out of context no problem.

Cleffa, Clefairy and Clefable are all Fairy-types now.

Also, Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Quilladin, Braixen and Frogadier can be encountered in the wild at the Friend Safari.

A trivia point in the evolutionary stones page states that all Pokémon that evolve from Sun Stones are pure Grass types. Whimsicott is retyped to Grass/Fairy and Heliolisk is Electric/Normal, rendering that trivia point obsolete.

Berry Field on Route 7, Mulches combinations:

Surprise Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It causes strange, sudden mutations based on the combination of Berries.
Berries combination for this mulch: Three berries of the same kind (for example, Oran Berry + Oran Berry + Oran Berry)

Boost Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It increases the Berry harvest that can be grown by diligent watering.
Berries combination for this mulch: Two berries of the same kind and one berry from a different kind (for example, Oran Berry + Mago Berry + Oran Berry or Pecha Berry + Leppa Berry + Pecha Berry)

Rich Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It increases the Berry harvest without the need for particularly diligent care.
Berries combination for this mulch: Three berries of the different kinds (for example, Oran Berry + Aspear Berry + Aguav Berry or Pecha Berry + Hondew Berry + Persim Berry)

This isn't 100% true. According to the little girl in the house, it's based on the berry color somehow. You can verify this by combining Oran, Pecha, and Persim berries, which result in a Boost Mulch.

Good find though on the Mulch types. My current theory is all of the same color gives Surprise Mulch (ex: Oran x3, Pecha x 3, or Pecha x2 and Persim), two different colors gives Boost (ex: Oran x2 and Mango or Oran, Pecha, and Persim), and combining three colors gives Rich (ex: Oran, Leppa, Aspear). This needs more testing, unless anyone knows for certain.

Also, for you Sylveon wanters, Eevee learns Baby-Doll Eyes (Fairy) at level 9, so that's the lowest level you can get a Sylveon at.

Last edited:
Also, speaking of Eevee, I can confirm the Ice Stone to make a Glaceon is in the Frost Cavern, in the room with the Icy Rock.

Oh, and I know two berry mutation combos:
Qualot = Pecha + Oran
Hondew = Aspear + Leppa

In XY002 of the anime, Professor Sycamore was shown with a Garchomp so that should be added to his article (image is already uploaded). Mega Garchomp didn't appear in the episode btw.

Eevee (Pokemon X)

Pidgey (Pokemon X)

Weedle (Pokemon X)

Bidoof (Pokemon X)

Azurill (Pokemon X)

Hello Im new around here.
Anyways i dont know if its been posted before but im currently training up a Shedinja so i figured id post some updates for Gen 6:
First Shedinja copies Affection of the Nincada who produced it. Shedinja is also unable to eat Poke puffs.
I dont have all TM's just yet but i figured id post the changes ive noticed since Gen 5:
New Learnable TM moves: TM88 - Sleep Talk, TM100 - Confide

EDIT:
Shedinja also now learns Phantom Force at level 50

Last edited:
This may seem nit-picky, but could the staff updated the site header to not say "editing restrictions will last only for the next few days". It's highly misleading when the site has been locked for three weeks.

This may seem nit-picky, but could the staff updated the site header to not say "editing restrictions will last only for the next few days". It's highly misleading when the site has been locked for three weeks.

Well, we only modified it a few days ago. =p Our intentions were good. There are just some major things that still need to happen before we open to the public, such as updating and repairing the Pokémon Infobox (which is only about half done)

I dont know if its intentionally left out but Noivern can learn Dark Pulse(TM97). At least in Noibat form

Just registered to point something out, it's about the origin of Wikstrom's names in the different languages. It's mentioned there that a lot of his names are derived from Thyme, but since his type is Steel, wouldn't it make more sense for his name to be derived from Thyssen or rather Thyssenkrupp? Also, minor typo in there, his German name is Thymelot, not Tymelot.

Berry Field on Route 7, Mulches combinations:

Surprise Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It causes strange, sudden mutations based on the combination of Berries.
Berries combination for this mulch: Three berries of the same kind (for example, Oran Berry + Oran Berry + Oran Berry)

Boost Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It increases the Berry harvest that can be grown by diligent watering.
Berries combination for this mulch: Two berries of the same kind and one berry from a different kind (for example, Oran Berry + Mago Berry + Oran Berry or Pecha Berry + Leppa Berry + Pecha Berry)

Rich Mulch: Mulch to be used in a Berry field. It increases the Berry harvest without the need for particularly diligent care.
Berries combination for this mulch: Three berries of the different kinds (for example, Oran Berry + Aspear Berry + Aguav Berry or Pecha Berry + Hondew Berry + Persim Berry)

This isn't 100% true. According to the little girl in the house, it's based on the berry color somehow. You can verify this by combining Oran, Pecha, and Persim berries, which result in a Boost Mulch.

Good find though on the Mulch types. My current theory is all of the same color gives Surprise Mulch (ex: Oran x3, Pecha x 3, or Pecha x2 and Persim), two different colors gives Boost (ex: Oran x2 and Mango or Oran, Pecha, and Persim), and combining three colors gives Rich (ex: Oran, Leppa, Aspear). This needs more testing, unless anyone knows for certain.

Also, for you Sylveon wanters, Eevee learns Baby-Doll Eyes (Fairy) at level 9, so that's the lowest level you can get a Sylveon at.
I know for certain. It's in the guidebook that just came out (I can't believe no one's posted about it yet!). You're basically right - Surprise Mulch is 3 same-colored berries, Boost Mulch is 2 same-colored berries and one different-colored, and Rich Mulch is 3 different-colored berries. There's also something called Amaze Mulch that has the effects of all three mulches, but the guide doesn't say which 2 berries make it. It does however say that they're berries that have never been found in another region and it hints that they are formed by mutation.

It also mentions that one of the possible mutations occurs between an Aspear Berry and a Leppa Berry, but it doesn't say what they form.

So far the only mutation I've managed is between an Oran Berry + Pecha Berry = Qualot Berry

The guide kinda sucks compared to the previous ones and doesn't have a chart showing mutations, among other things, and that's something I'd really like to see.

I'd post more information, but it can all be found in the guide, whose information I assume should be updated sometime soon, considering it's a good compilation of game data that is confirmed and official.

The information posted comes from p. 382-385 of the guidebook btw.

Back
Top Bottom