• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DarthWolf Why did you target Zexy on Night 1 with your ability?
I wasn't completely convinced by his claim at that point and I would hope that my action would give me some more proof of it.
I then failed and then mentioned it it thread. Zexy replies about his ascetic. This makes me to believe that he is right about his role. Although it's still strange that I also got blocked n2, it might be scum who wants to spam block me to make me look bad and give me no chance to prove myself through my power.

Vote: Zachie
I don't think town relies on one person to decide if they find anything scummy.
I don't even understand what you're trying to say here. Could you maybe try explaining it in a different way?

Confirmed.

So what are the most notable posts and highlights I should be aware of?
Zexy is an Olive-Style-Oracle, Mido claims to be Survivor, FA claims that she can make someone tell the truth about their role or have a 50% chance of dying. That's all the public claims I can think of.
As for specifically notable posts, Zachie's readslist from early D3 seems to be getting a fair bit of play, but aside from that I'm not really sure which posts are noteworthy or not.

@FinalArcadia Research on your softclaim according to hints you provided must be done. This will take me time unless someone else does it, irrelevant for today anyway, off my major suspicion list for now.

Welcome @Pikochu this is The Great Oracle. Posters above me have explained most you need to know currently.

Sorry I missed the earlier part of the phase, I have to agree with the majority consensus at the moment though that Zachie looks pretty suspect. His posting of his reads right at the start of the phase just kind of looks forced after being under pressure during the previous day and he kind of seems to be tunneling on myself and Darth, though Final Arcadia also seems to also be making this connection.

I'd vote for Zachie now myself but I'm not going to for the same reasons as jd, Hyper Majority.

I'm also suspicious of @FinalArcadia as we haven't heard any more about her role, she also didn't answer this question when asked before:
@FinalArcadia Did you use your ability last night?

Vote: Zachie

Picking up where the old Slife slot left off may his soul rest in peace. That sad attempt at a reads list only helps reaffirm my belief that he's been acting hella scummy. As weak of a list it is, it'll at least give us something good to look back at after the flip.

Feenie is looking more suspicious to me recently, with the way she has been pushing Darth and Alex yet votes Zachie when the wagon grew on him. On the other side, FA looks townier for sticking with her case on Darth (and her past votes in general) and hoping on the wagon. Still don't like RC sheeping reads.

Also, it's interesting to note that because Zexy unvoted he was able to be silenced, especially given it's more likely than not that the silencing was by a non-town role.

UNVOTE: FinalArcadia
VOTE: Zachie
Care to explain this vote? I agree with it, but weren't you hesitant to vote Zachie and/or didn't really feel the case against him?

Also, it's interesting to note that because Zexy unvoted he was able to be silenced, especially given it's more likely than not that the silencing was by a non-town role.
Plus he made that weird comment about something happening. I wonder if they're connected. Seriously. He acted like he was avoiding something but instead its more like he let himself be hit.

Night 3 ~ Sabotage
Night 3 ~ Sabotage

Official Votals

Zachie (8) - Alex Kaz, DarthWolf, Midorikawa, HumanDawn, Feenie, Lone_Garurumon, Sword Master, Slife
DarthWolf (2) - FinalArcadia, Zachie

Zexy (0) - Zexy

Pikachu’s face was still etched in Greninja’s mind. Gren… gren… (The swirls… the swirls…)

“Stop complaining ninja! You have a duty.”

“Z2!”

“I don’t apologise. We need to get out of here.”

Greninja didn’t respond. It just continued to dash like an anime character with its arms flailing behind it.

It was nearing the meet time, and Squishy was becoming anxious. “Are we almost there?”

Greninja had stopped by this stage, and after placing the two Zygarde cores down, began to glower down each tunnel of a cross-intersection. Squishy heard no response; just a small growl that he likened to a sad stomach’s rumble. The sound repeated, and eventually, the time between grew smaller.

Bump.

Squishy was pushed by something and sent into the metal sheet. A small dint was left in the collision’s place.

“I… Hate… Humans…” Z2 was breathing heavily, and their eyes were crimson red. Ghostly red wisps emanated from its skin like steam from a bath, gradually turning their skin into the same colour.

“Z2?”

“Ugh!”

Z2’s small body began to grow. Light greens streaks shot from several directions through the metal walls, breaking the vent and destroying the roof. All three Pokémon fell down, straight into the Bulbagarden dining area. Zygarde cells were bursting through the air on a kamikaze mission. Members were screaming by now, and running out hurriedly to avoid the oncoming destruction.

“Z2, if you change, I’ll need to change as well! I need to fight you!” As soon as they finished talking, Squishy felt an acute jolt down his back. They collapsed and began to shake on the ground, held in its core form.

“Sorry, but we can’t afford that.” Rainbow Cloud was standing in front of a group of characters and members in a police-like uniform. He was holding a taser, which had just retracted after paralysing Squishy. Along its side were the words ‘Tested and Created by the Pikachu Fans ~ Pikochu and Pika_pika42.’ “Greninja, we need some help here. Take down Z2. If you do, we’ll let you into the real world with Ash.” Greninja confidently nodded and began throwing shurikens at the corrupted 50% Zygarde in front of them. Other characters such as Samus and Fox were dealing their own damage, leaving Z2 relatively hopeless. It didn’t take long before the large Pokémon was knocked out, firing its cells back and collapsing violently. Immediately, Rainbow Cloud placed a cube around the creature, and sent it off to Pikochu’s lab for examination.

Zachie was lynched. They were...

Hello Zachie. You are Ego and Z2.

You are actually from two games. The first is from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia, and the second is from Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia. You are either: super large because of Maniacal Engineer Peter Quill’s father, and a Celestial who is a living planet with immense power. Or, you are the Zygarde Core that originally didn’t like humanity, but became a bit warmer to them after some tough persuasion from Squishy. You then combined together to create Complete Zygarde and stop the megalith from approaching the Sundial.

You can choose to be one of these characters. Their roles are as follows:

Ego ~ Because of your powers, you are D.A.R.C.’s 1 x Rolestopper and 1 x Creator. During one night only, you may stop any roles from affecting your target (which can be yourself). You can do this by replying to this PM with Halt: [PLAYER]. Additionally, you may submit a word and you will be given a role associated with the word (the word cannot be a word used in the name of a role, for eg. ‘cop’ or ‘pumpkin’). This role will never be Destruction Starter. You may do this by replying to this PM with Create: [WORD].

Z2 ~ You were corrupted by Team Flare and fell under their command. Because of this, you are D.A.R.C.’s 1 x Destruction Starter. During one night phase only, you can make two lynches occur during the next day phase. You can do this by replying to this PM with Start Destruction Tomorrow.

If you are the only player left in your faction, and you have used all of your roles from your choice, you will be able to change into the other role and use that characters’ powers. This will only occur if you are the last member of your faction alive.

NOTE: Z2 was chosen.

You are aligned with D.A.R.C. and win when your faction outnumbers the World Colliders, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Zachie was lynched. They were aligned with D.A.R.C. and were their 1 x Destruction Starter.

“Darn it. That was our only insider. Surely you have another plan boss?”

“Of course I do. That was a distraction anyway. Opal’s currently working on a device that will give me perfect insight into EVERYTHING.”

“And how do you suppose to do that?”

“I will claim my rightful place in their mind.”

Meanwhile, Minerva Paradiso was watching Ash and Greninja leave the building. Her face was hidden behind a newspaper, today’s particular front cover covering the new staff drive and the local War Room awards. She did not care for that, however. She watched Butler stand at the door and stealthily place a tracker on the 10-year-old trainer’s backpack. As she watched them leave, one word kept circling in her mind. FADE.

It is now Night 3. The phase will end in 24 hours.

Last edited:
Ahh, finally... This helps alleviate some of my paranoia that Midorikawa might have been anti-Town. It's amusing to me how Day 3 always seems like the day to lynch Mafai.

Care to explain this vote? I agree with it, but weren't you hesitant to vote Zachie and/or didn't really feel the case against him?

I had no other leads and thought they wouldn't be a bad lynch. I wasn't really satisfied with their responses and they didn't bother to explain their reads. I was mostly a bit paranoid, but his posts after helped confirm my thoughts.

Plus he made that weird comment about something happening. I wonder if they're connected. Seriously. He acted like he was avoiding something but instead its more like he let himself be hit.
It was all coicindence.

In any case, it is known to all who D.A.R.C. is.

Meanwhile, the second Puzzle has been revealed to me and its answer I seek:

We were not present before, but we were there the whole time.
When the first mystery presents a challenge, the second puzzle bores down with a downpour of torrential, clear rain. It's stormy, murky clarification...
"We were me.
We are now we."
Those who lose power first will gain their saving grace. Their namesake sword, and a stone.
"I made one stone.
We made two stones."
Two opposites, yet so similar...
Who are we?

Welp, seems like we finally got this going. Zachie chose to vote Darth as a last resort, so an attempt to distance might have happened here.
Also, if I were town aligned, or someone wanting to help town, and had a vig shot I would shoot Human. Just saying : )

I'm so glad with how this turned out. With this knowledge, its made me wonder about FA's alignment though. I was wanting to believe she was being truthful about her ability, but we've honestly had no proof of it (despite prodding for information) and also last phase, Zachie conveniently left FA off from his list of reads. When I asked him why she wasn't on there, he never added her or said how he felt about her, he just stated he forgot. I find that a bit strange and its making me truly wonder if FA has been deceptive. Mafia purposefully distance themselves from each other and FA also declined a vote on Zachie.

The only other read that I find worth mentioning is on Human
HD: Extreme neutral. Says what they think & not much else. Nothing seems too suspicious just yet, definitely worth keeping an eye on though. There's much better targets for the time being.
It's just so... careful.

Wow, good job, guys! I'm really surprised honestly, but in a good way. Gonna have to relook at some stuff though since I'm not sure what to make of how this affects my scumreads. RC I still think is scummy, but I dunno about Darth after this. It could have been purposeful distancing from Zachie to vote him and Darth still never voted. Was he legitimately roleblocked on N2? I don't understand his reasoning that scum would roleblock him to make him look bad and not be able to prove his ability when he had never claimed in the first place, and I don't get why scum would block him of all people unless they took his quietness as being a cop laying low.

@Alex Kaz
Why Human for a vig shot recommendation? We might be on the same page about that (for one thing, the cultist scare out of nowhere last phase that may have been an attempted distraction from Zachie... and maybe Darth too?), but I'm interested in your reasons.
I'm also suspicious of @FinalArcadia as we haven't heard any more about her role, she also didn't answer this question when asked before:
I liked that post where Feenie asked me, which was my answer. However, I will say that I never claimed that the ability I mentioned was my only one/option, and I'll leave it at that.
I'm so glad with how this turned out. With this knowledge, its made me wonder about FA's alignment though. I was wanting to believe she was being truthful about her ability, but we've honestly had no proof of it (despite prodding for information) and also last phase, Zachie conveniently left FA off from his list of reads. When I asked him why she wasn't on there, he never added her or said how he felt about her, he just stated he forgot. I find that a bit strange and its making me truly wonder if FA has been deceptive. Mafia purposefully distance themselves from each other and FA also declined a vote on Zachie.
I don't know why Zachie did what he did; I assume he legitimately forgot to put me and then didn't think it was worth the effort to come up with a read. But if I was scum, would I really keep mentioning how I thought Zachie was frustrated town even up to the end when there was no way the votes were moving off him? How would it benefit me to keep defending a scumbuddy whose flip was inevitable and would only make me look bad in the process? You and several other people here know that I'm not afraid to bus teammates. I unfortunately thought he was reacting to pressure like town who is confused on why they're being lynched. But I was wrong.

I already felt Zachie was suspicious earlier, and I decided to vote him for his reaction.

FA doesn't defend her teammates so easily so it does seem like a weird idea for her behavior to be the way it was with how things went with Zachie.

@Zexy you still think I'm lying?

I actually find it interesting that Zexy agreed with Zachie about his reads, I pushed both of them and they both tried to direct attention on me. If Zexy is town then his behavior is off.

Anyways. The vote on Darth could have been an attempted bus or distancing. Especially considering both were on the chopping block and I was pushing them.

I'm also wondering why I should shoot human? I don't see the reason. Especially since wagonsikw Zachies do often end up as town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom