• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But didn't Elementar say that the game wouldn't be as Bastard as Fates was? I doubt there'd be a full on Cult in the game. A connected pair of indeps maybe, but not a Cult.
Could be mafia. That's what I'm trying to make clear. Especially since Corrine army was the lesser amount and in this game mafia is the lesser amount. yes it could be town this game but it could be mafia and that's what I'm trying to make clear before it costs town.

@HumanDawn @FinalArcadia @Feenie and whoever else might know a lot about Fire Emblem; would the above character, Kaze, fit the "sword and stone" motif?
I don't think it's probably connected to the "sword and stone," but Kaze was a shuriken (and dagger) user and only gained swords upon promotion to Master Ninja and couldn't do anything with the Dragon or Beast Stone classes, so he wouldn't really fit anyway.

If I remember correctly, I think Elementar had Kaze in his signature at one point, so him being here definitely makes sense at least.

And speaking of the FE characters, if Alex Kaz is Azura and truly did try to motivate me last phase, then it just wouldn't make sense for him to be mafia even if Azura was part of the Vallite cult in the Fates game. Plus, singer is almost certainly town-aligned, and since Azura's singing was such an integral part of her character, I doubt that'd get dropped from her role here.
Has FA ever clearly stated which game she is from and I'm forgetting it which is highly likely?
I'm not from any game, my role is completely new. However, since I see this going around a lot, I'm not Fire Emblem-related. What I am though, is connected to every game represented here (and to a sword and stone as part of my ability lore). Think about a common thread that binds all of the games in this game's universe, and that's probably the best clue I can give you guys.

I'm not from any game, my role is completely new. However, since I see this going around a lot, I'm not Fire Emblem-related. What I am though, is connected to every game represented here (and to a sword and stone as part of my ability lore). Think about a common thread that binds all of the games in this game's universe, and that's probably the best clue I can give you guys.
Obviously you can't answer this, so this question isn't directed towards you, but I wonder if FA could be Elementar himself and that's what the whole 'voting the host' meant before? The only common thread I can think of between the games is Elementar, and he was never a role in any of his games either so it may be a possibility?

Now I definitely think RC's claim is BS. AK and Zexy look townier from this whole exchange.

Are you from Guardians of the Galaxy?
Yup!

Obviously you can't answer this, so this question isn't directed towards you, but I wonder if FA could be Elementar himself and that's what the whole 'voting the host' meant before? The only common thread I can think of between the games is Elementar, and he was never a role in any of his games either so it may be a possibility?
IIRC Grandmaster Tactician was one of Elementar's old usernames, so I think you are onto something here.

Night 5 ~ Control
Night 5 ~ Control

Official Votals

Rainbow Cloud (6) - Slife, FinalArcadia, HumanDawn, Alex Kaz, Feenie, Lone_Garurumon

This is boorrrriiiinnnngggg. Despite Opal Koboi’s intelligence, there was no denying her childish attention span and personality. I want to do something already…

“Opal, it looks like you’re up to no good. I’m not impressed.”

“Aw, shut up you Mud Man. I don’t care about what orders you give me. I’m Opal Koboi, and I’m more qualified than you to destroy or run the world. I would preferably like to destroy it.”

“We’ve already discussed this. I don’t care about the rest of the world. I have specific targets, and I plan on hitting them.”

“Sir- I mean, Wicked Essentialist- can I call you WE?”

“Yes.”

“WE, I have more potential that I can fill. Just promote me.”

“You cannot go higher, unless you somehow plan on taking my position? Is that the assumption I am meant to conclude to here?”

“…No. Ugh, fine. I’ll do your stupid chores. What did you want me to do again?”

“I want you to finalise the plan regarding time rifts. Can you do that for me?”

“Ugh, fiiinnneee.”

“Good. I expect a full plan by this hour tomorrow.” The mysterious Wicked Essentialist turned with sophistication and strutted out of the room. Dark grey wisps slowly evaporated off of his clothing like steam in an evil sauna. He left Opal Koboi alone in the room and shut the door quietly.

“What do you think WE?”

“I don’t trust her. She’s close to leading a mutiny. I want you to keep a close eye on her. You know her the best.”

Trouble Kelp nodded.

The next morning, Elementar and the rest of the members awoke abruptly at 4:00am.

“I AM OPAL KOBOI. I AM BETTER THAN WHAT EVERYONE SAYS. I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU AND I WILL ENJOY IT YOU STUPID MUD MEN. UNLESS YOU’RE POKEMON OR ALIENS; BUT I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU SCUM EITHER.”

Zexy insisted on seeing the positivity. “At least she announced herself to us.”

Meanwhile, Trouble Kelp was reporting to Wicked Essentialist. “WE, Opal’s gone haywire. She’s single-handedly attacking the Bulbagarden member living quarters.”

“That’s not so bad. They’ll take her out and eliminate the danger she brings. Let her go; just keep watching it to ensure her defeat.”

“Yes, WE.”

Back at the Bulbagarden living quarters, Pikochu, Pika_pika42 and Max1996 had all met Elementar at his room. “Hey mate. Do you have that thing ready yet?”

“Almost. Why don’t you two paralyse her with your taser gun?”

“Fair point.” Piko and Pika both darted off in the direction of their rooms in search of their personal shocking weapons.

“Need any help?”

“No thanks Max. Almooossttt…” He strained the word and stretched it painfully until he clicked in the final section of the device in his hand. “Done. I introduce you, to the all-new Realmic Gun. It opens spacial ports based on an entirely-“

“Ele…”

“Right, sorry. Let’s test this thing out.”

The two made their way to the mess of the kitchen. It still hadn’t recovered from the events of before, and Opal was currently wreaking havoc on the area once again. Inside was Piko and Pika, both shooting several times at the tiny pixie and her miniature army of self-built robots. The two easily took out each robot, but Opal was a hard target, and she was currently unscathed as she prepared her own robotic suit. Zexy, also in the room, looked at Elementar and widened his eyes hastily. Elementar held up the gun, aimed it at Opal and smiled briefly. He pulled the trigger.

ZIP-CRACK. There was a light burst of thunder and scorching blue where Opal had stood, leaving nothing but air when it disappeared. It seemed that Opal had finally been returned to where she had come from.

Rainbow Cloud was lynched. They were…

Hello Rainbow Cloud. You are Opal Koboi.

You appeared in Artemis Fowl Mafia. You are the main antagonist of most the Artemis Fowl books. No matter how many times you’ve been defeated, you continue to come up with ridiculous ways of causing global mayhem. You are pretty crazy, and you’re a large control freak. Eventually, you get your own brain-dead clone, whom Artemis uses to defeat you once and for all.

You are fond of using the fairy ability to mesmer targets. Because of this trait, and your severe control issues, you are D.A.R.C.’s Explosive Godfather Inheritor 1 x Rolecop and Roleblocker. If the Godfather dies before you, you will inherit their Godfather ability (since Usurper wasn’t well received). During one night, you can also use your magic to find out a player’s role. You can do this by replying to this PM with Use Mesmer To Get Info From: PLAYER. However, if you aren’t using your 1 x Rolecop, you can use your infinite roleblock. By using your mesmer, you can immobilise a player and prevent them from performing their action. You can do this by replying to this PM with Mesmerise: PLAYER. Additionally, in the last book (The Last Guardian), you kill your younger self to distort the world. This caused all of the world’s technology to blow up. So, when you are killed, you will be explosive and roleblock three random non-mafia players for the next night.

You are aligned with D.A.R.C. and win when the Godfather dies before you and your faction outnumbers the World Colliders, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Rainbow Cloud was lynched. They were aligned with D.A.R.C. and were their Explosive Godfather Inheritor 1 x Rolecop and Roleblocker.

“Ah, it’s good to be back.”

“Good job Elementar. At least we don’t need to put you into jail now.”

Trouble Kelp watched on his screen and smiled gleefully. “Depends. Let’s tell them your lies.”

It is now Night 5. The phase will last for 24 hours.

Guess there was another roleblocker after all.
And two of them being mafia aligned seems unlikely although I don't even know with this game anymore , so Slife looks much better.

The only two left who could even possibly be mafia are jd and Human.

jd seems the more likely candidate...I think

Last phase, when there was a wagon built up against Rainbow Cloud (who we now know as mafia), jd did not participate in this lynch and also didn't even mention the case against Rainbow Cloud. He instead went on to vote Slife--who he later unvoted, but still, it makes me wonder if he was hoping to build a case against Slife instead of Rainbow Cloud. He also didn't appear to refrain from voting because of the bomb claim either since it wasn't mentioned from his side.

He also was not a part of Zachie's lynch either, due to not wanting to be the hammer vote.

Has jd claimed his game?

The Roleblocker being dead will make this game much smoother... I'd say it's almost in the bag.

The only two left who could even possibly be mafia are jd and Human.

jd seems the more likely candidate...I think

Last phase, when there was a wagon built up against Rainbow Cloud (who we now know as mafia), jd did not participate in this lynch and also didn't even mention the case against Rainbow Cloud. He instead went on to vote Slife--who he later unvoted, but still, it makes me wonder if he was hoping to build a case against Slife instead of Rainbow Cloud. He also didn't appear to refrain from voting because of the bomb claim either since it wasn't mentioned from his side.

He also was not a part of Zachie's lynch either, due to not wanting to be the hammer vote.

Has jd claimed his game?

I would also look at Lone_Gaurumon and Pikochu. As for me, I don't know what else to say other than being a strong advocate of vigilante killing Rainbow Cloud last night. Alex Kaz claimed to be Roleblocked, so you can't say I planned to make Rainbow Cloud Roleblock Midorikawa so when they're lynched I look good anyway.

The Ones I most trust:
2. @FinalArcadia
10. @Slife
13. @Alex Kaz
14. @Midorikawa

Those I am unsure about:
4. @Feenie
5. @jdthebud
9. @Lone_Garurumon
15. @Pikochu
17. @HumanDawn

It appears we are down to the last ten of us, of which one claims independency, in which case the amount of D.A.R.C. members left should be one, of which a Godfather is guaranteed. It could also be two.

Our lynch yesterday was most fortunate, and my Third and final Puzzle directly references it, and demands two answers instead of one:

Welcome to the nearing end. Little normal roles remain. Custom is key.
Of the good, a normal, generic role remains. However, simplicity is integral to society's running. After the end of their game, they feel persecuted and oppressed. They have two egos, but into one role. They've appeared before, and they are essential to survival. They who currently act under this name holds a similar name to the old name; the old name of a seven.
Who am I?
Yet, I see another. A Godfather remains, and as Opal loses her name to the grave, those she could have overtaken ignore her. Especially they who won easily. They are like Darth Vader.
Who am I?

The first person referenced is most likely a Fire Emblem character, hence the end of their game. Being essential to survival would hint towards she who is known as Midorikawa, but she strives for independency, so whether she would be of the good is debatable.
The second person referenced is a D.A.R.C. member, and also implied to be the final one. The true question here is, in what manner did they win easily and how is Darth Vader involved? The game known as Star Wars Mafia is not His, even though the good's win there was particularly easy.

I was looking at the beginning page of players and somehow missed Lone and Pikochu.

Pikochu is hard to get a read on considering he subbed in for an inactive slot and hasn't done much himself. He mentioned something about using a shot on Night 5 that he hadn't planned on using (saying it was redirected) but didn't push the subject nor mention it again. In fact he hasn't spoken since.

Also notable is that he was not on board with the Rainbow Cloud lynch, instead asking for more context. This is really all there is from him, though.

I need to look back at Lone's posts because right now I'm remembering thinking he seems trustworthy pro-town but I need to look back in order to get a better grasp of his probable alignment...

The cult had less members and was considered an enemy to both Hoshido and Nohr that game.
It is my belief that this is absolutely incorrect.
EUREKA!!!

This has been a great idea I, even under my Oracle status, never dared to think of before. Yet it appears to be the one element that explains everything.
IIRC Grandmaster Tactician was one of Elementar's old usernames, so I think you are onto something here.
His current usertitle as well. The avatar of His also has a sword and a stone.

Feenie, I start trusting much more. Her observation about he who is known as jdthebud is on par with her moment of His Revelation as a role.
Of the good, a normal, generic role remains. However, simplicity is integral to society's running. After the end of their game, they feel persecuted and oppressed. They have two egos, but into one role. They've appeared before, and they are essential to survival. They who currently act under this name holds a similar name to the old name; the old name of a seven.
It could be The Host Himself. Not only would it explain the me/we confusion of the Second Puzzle and Mystery, but also how they have two egos and are essential to this game's survival. They currently act under this name and hold a similar name to their old one, of a seven; that would be His old username, 7JayDee7.

Yet I should also point out that JayDee hints to @jdthebud so I believe it would be for the best if he were to claim, as soon as possible, as much as possible information about the role of his.

The Oracle has just come up with a new theory, an extension of the one suggested a few posts ago. It might be somewhat stretched, yet it could explain some missing links.

Let us re-examine the First Mystery
In the mountains of ice and snow, where white blankets are cold pillows that will put you eternally to sleep, there is a dimly lit cave. Man-made, this cave holds the secrets of one, or two. It's sheltered from the harsh reality of its location, where little would hope to find it. But it's creator used it to save himself, and others, whilst putting them all in danger. The creator is dangerous, as one or two, but when two, can limit the other. Yin and yang, swirling around like dogs chasing their tails. Humans are dark creatures, but they often find light truth in their final moments. When one individual became two, it was at the first dawn. Where both in one body were split into light and dark... Two seperate entities of the one mind...
Now, with the D.A.R.C.ness taking over, those who were split will lead their factions into war, and only those smart enough will lead out of it. Three followers of of the dark lit path will secretly manipulate their hidden boss' opponents. And at the war's end, there will be two stones and a sword. The stones are the key to the sword, which is the key to the one who has two entities. Two entities, two stones... Both were split in equal power and equal sides. Sides of light and darkness... The war ends at the Final Dawn...
It is my belief that the bold parts refer to Him, The Great Host Elementar Himself, who is actually split as two roles; one for the World Colliders, and one for D.A.R.C.
It is also implied that there are three D.A.R.C. members other than said dark entity, in which case we would be actually looking at 2 D.A.R.C. members left alive instead of one.

Second Puzzle only keeps the motif up
We were not present before, but we were there the whole time.
When the first mystery presents a challenge, the second puzzle bores down with a downpour of torrential, clear rain. It's stormy, murky clarification...
"We were me.
We are now we
."
Those who lose power first will gain their saving grace. Their namesake sword, and a stone.
"I made one stone.
We made two stones."
Two opposites, yet so similar...
Who are we?
Two Incarnations of Elementar, good and evil respectively. Of which the good one should be FinalArcadia. Similar powers amongst them, for the good one restores power lost, but how would it be lost? Probably because it is the evil one that has the power to take away others' powers.
It is thus my belief that the answer to the Second Puzzle is Elementar, which is what I plan to provide to Him for confirmation.

Next up, the Second Mystery
"I am the maker. I have been written here before, but never shown.
However, this mystery doesn't relate to me and we. It relates to them..."
17 roles... A setup of mathematical issue. For there are less than that from which to decide.
We are Guardians, but only two and a half are here. Our cousin only numbers one.
The bird flies strongly, but it has the least. Only its king and evil queen.
The others are large, either two and a half or three.
But sometimes others are not always from before.
Pitted are you, prophet. Loved or hated by buds, you still exist, granting knowledge that is only know by the maker.
However, this is where the 'we' return. They also exist, but have yet to be seen before. They are the answer to your median puzzle.
There are two others than you.
There are the numbers. The numbers of representatives of this universe.
As FinalArcadia suggested, the "we" are the players of this universe. She would know full well that she is Him, but was not allowed to claim it.
There are two others than me, the representatives of this universe. And the answer to my median puzzle. Which only reinforces my belief that the answer to my median puzzle is Elementar Himself.

I have more thoughts on the Third Puzzle as well but would like to listen what jdthebud has to say before proceeding with that.

In the end, I believe there are only two D.A.R.C. members left; of which one is a Godfather that has appeared before and the other is the D.A.R.C version of Elementar, who should bear similiarties to FinalArcadia's claimed role.

Now that is some amazing work. Both by Zexy for deciphering and by Elementar for building this whole thing up, so I really hope that's the answer to the mysteries/puzzles.

(edited a small typo)

Now that is some amazing work. Both by Zexy for deciphering and by Elementar for building this whole thing up, so I really hope that's the answer to the mysteries/puzzles.

(edited a small typo)
It was Feenie's ideas and FinalArcadia's claimed information that helped me get this far.

@Feenie I did refrain from voting RC due to the Bomb claim, just didn't feel the need to actively mention it. Unvoted Slife to make sure it didn't affect the lynch in the end since at the time there weren't very many votes.

@Zexy I'd rather not claim my role but I will if necessary. My game is Super Smash Bros. Mafia though.

I have more thoughts on the Third Puzzle as well but would like to listen what jdthebud has to say before proceeding with that.
I think jdthebud himself may be the answer to that Puzzle (the first part anyway, not the Darth Vader part). I'd been keeping this secret since I didn't want to out more than was necessary, but in case I get nightkilled, my N2 target was jdthebud and the action I performed on him has made me believe he is town, and the Third Puzzle makes sense with it imo. Gonna have to go check the Smash Mafia again to see if that's even more reason to believe him.

@HumanDawn
I forget, did you ever mention what game your role is from?

I shall reiterate the Third Puzzle, explanation about to come soon:
Welcome to the nearing end. Little normal roles remain. Custom is key.
Who am I?
Yet, I see another. A Godfather remains, and as Opal loses her name to the grave, those she could have overtaken ignore her. Especially they who won easily. They are like Darth Vader.
Who am I?

@Zexy I'd rather not claim my role but I will if necessary. My game is Super Smash Bros. Mafia though.
Fine, but I would like to ask a few questions. Would you believe that the first part of the Third Puzzle applies to you? Place focus on the bolded parts above.
I think jdthebud himself may be the answer to that Puzzle (the first part anyway, not the Darth Vader part). I'd been keeping this secret since I didn't want to out more than was necessary, but in case I get nightkilled, my N2 target was jdthebud and the action I performed on him has made me believe he is town, and the Third Puzzle makes sense with it imo. Gonna have to go check the Smash Mafia again to see if that's even more reason to believe him.
That was my own thought as well. As I understand it, you overpowered him and found out that your role is such that would make him a World Collider?
I shall check Smash Mafia on my own accord, but I trust jdthebud more thanks to this.

That was my own thought as well. As I understand it, you overpowered him and found out that your role is such that would make him a World Collider?
I shall check Smash Mafia on my own accord, but I trust jdthebud more thanks to this.
Yep, and with the role/character that I'm pretty sure he must be from that game, I believe he fits that bolded part of the Puzzle really well.

Not sure what to make of the godfather/Darth Vader part of your puzzle though. The only thing I can think of about Darth Vader is that he wears a mask, and maybe mask is symbolic for hiding in this game, like a godfather, but the Puzzle literally mentioned a godfather so there must be more meaning to the Darth Vader mention. "Those she could have overtaken ignore her" in regards to Opal/RC... does that mean that the godfather she could have usurped didn't take part in her lynch and ignored her? Pikochu immediately springs to mind there if that's how to interpret it.

my role is based on a person, very opposite of my personality for what it is worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom