• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Epic TCG Pulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Kyurem

No Longer Screwed by April Fool's Day
Reaction score
Have you ever opened a Pokemon TCG pack, and pulled something so awesome, you wish you could tell everyone about it? Or you thought it was the best addition to your collection? If so, you've come to the right place to share your stories!

Here are mine:
-Since Black & White, the first time I got packs from a new set, I always pull ultra rares (BW - Reshiram Fulll Art, EP - Thundurus Full Art, NV - Victini Full Art, ND - Mewtwo-EX)
-Got a few Next Destinies packs one day.....ended up with a full art Mewtwo-EW and a full art Kyurem-EX
-Got the Kyurem-EX tin a while ago and pulled Zekrom-EX in the last pack
-Got the Reshiram-EX tin a few days ago and pulled a second Mewtwo-EX full art

I can't pull stick in real life, but on the TCGO my first pack had a Kyurem EX. Although I tend to have good luck when I buy tins. I got a few packs of B/W when I was in the U.S and pulled the Pikachu and the FA Zekrom...

In the outstanding Oshawott box I pulled both FA Thundurus and Tornadus.

I bought a pack one day just for the heck of it and pulled Celebi Prime :3

I have amazing luck when It comes to opening Packs when its my first pack of the set.

It started with Arceus when I opened the pack I got a Arceus LV.X
My first pack of HG/SS I got the Alph Lithograph.
My first Unleashed pack got me part of a Raikou and Suicune Legend.
My first B/W pack got me PIKACHU.
My First ND pack got me a SHINY EMBOAR.

I am 100% not kidding about these pulls. They were all also the first pack of the set No lie.

The first Next Destinies pack I opened had a non full art Kyurem EX. My sixth Next Destinies pack had a secret rare shiny Chandelure.

The first rare card i got was a shiny emboar, then i bought two packs at the same time with one having a zekrom ex and a reshiram ex, and then i got another zekrom ex

my epic pulls so far (i've only been collecting a week!) are all from boosters so either b/w base set or noble victories as thoses are the sets I'm trying to complete before moving on.

Black & White
FA Reshiram
Secret Pikachu

Noble Victories
Secret Meowth
Full Holo N Supporter x2

Is that fairly common??

my epic pulls so far (i've only been collecting a week!) are all from boosters so either b/w base set or noble victories as thoses are the sets I'm trying to complete before moving on.

Black & White
FA Reshiram
Secret Pikachu

Noble Victories
Secret Meowth
Full Holo N Supporter x2

Is that fairly common??

well that depends... how many packs did you open?

I opened 11 packs at my pre release and got 2 mewtwo exs.
Then I git a zekrom tin and pulled a shiny chandelure, then traded it for a third mewtwo.

Black & White
FA Reshiram
Secret Pikachu

Noble Victories
Secret Meowth
Full Holo N Supporter x2

Is that fairly common??

well that depends... how many packs did you open?

That day? 10 booster packs, 5 base set & 5 NV.

My first pack of Dark Explorers I pulled a secret rare Golden Pokemon Catcher! Amazing! :D

I saw a theory on a website, that Regigigas packs are more likely to get a ex card, and I pulled another mewtwo full art ex out of one!

Bought the first 6 Dark Explorers boosters at a store. Got a FA Tornadus EX in the very first I opened and Groudon EX in the 5th one.

Last edited:
not massively impressive but I now have three FA Thundurus from Emerging powers, (anyone want one? Have two going spare now!) all the FA cards from Noble Victories & B&W. Then bought a job lot of cards from ebay, no idea what was gonna be in there and got the secret card from the old team rocket set :)

I got 2 Articuno's with differant holo art in one pack once...I think it was Next Destinies,along with a reverse holo Gardevoir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom