• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Epic TCG Pulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was opening a Dark Explorers Booster Box I got from eBay, and pulled the Secret Rare gold "Pokémon Catcher" card (111/108). :D

It's going for about $80 on eBay, which means that one card is worth about 80% of what I payed for the Booster Box itself. :p

It's the most expensive I've seen an individual card go for on eBay since the beginning of the B&W Series except for Mewtwo EX from Next Destinies, I'm so freaking happy I found it!! :D I didn't know how valuable it was until I looked it up to find out... I expected it to be maybe $20 like a normal Secret Rare.

Last edited:
I bought a Kyurem Box last week. To my surprise, I pulled out from the boosters a Reshiram Full Art and a Zekrom EX Full Art as well!

3 dragons in a single package is a great deal.

2 L.Xs out of a single Clash of legends box! (Charizard G and Gengar)

I was very lucky when I bought 36 loose packs of Dark Explorers (not booster box) and got 1x Darkrai Ex FA, Entei ex, and shiny gardevoir. But I always get bad pulls when I pull some older ex packs like Dragon Frontiers, holon phantoms, and etc.

Got a 1st edition neo revelation delibird the other day. Not the best pull but my most recent holo.

I recently bought the Next Destinies Luxio bluster pack and the Dark Explorers' Persian and Lucario blister packs. These were the first packs from either of these two sets that I've bought so far, so I managed to get a lot of good cards that I didn't already have. Out of all of them, however, the only "epic" one I got was Mewtwo EX.

Funnily enough, there was a mishap with the order and the website that I bought them from sent all three out to me again! So, not only have I now got duplicates of the three promo cards, but also another host of booster packs. This time around, I managed to get Raikou EX and a full-art Shaymin EX!!!

I've been quite fortunate with the BW cards sets so far, having managed to collect all of the cards from BW relatively quickly. My boyfriend and I bought the Reshiram and Zekrom tins when they first came out and, in the first booster pack I opened, I pulled the secret rare Pikachu, and in the second booster pack he opened, my boyfriend found one too! Same thing happened with the secret rare Meowth a couple of sets later.

My second Dragons Exalted pack had a Giratina EX in it.. Something about the one I have, I've heard that there's only fifty in the world.

My second Dragons Exalted pack had a Giratina EX in it.. Something about the one I have, I've heard that there's only fifty in the world.

whoever told you there are only 50 Giratina EX in the world is completely pulling your leg...

anyway, a few months ago at a tourney I pulled shiny catcher :), other ones I havent mentioned would be Shining Celebi, Celebi* and Gyarados*. But those were all a long time ago.

Got 22 Dragons Exalted packs. Pulled five EXs: two Giratina, two Rayquaza, and an FA Ho-Oh. Also got 14 other holos, but no Garchomp or Hydreigon. What a bummer.

Trusty scale is trusty.

I went to a store in california and bought 3 packs
I opened the first pack and got mewtwo ex
second pack 2 Rev holo and a prism energy
Third pack two sneasel and two wevile(one Rev)
these being the second time I opened nd packs I was very excited. Especially because I needed all of those cards.

Finding a Time-Space Distortion card after over 200 straight Mysterious Treasures packs bought.

200 more packs later, I never could find Mesprit strangely...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom