• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ever had your name as a NPC or a trainer(not yourself)?

Yeah. Will of the elite 4. Its short for my name but that's what i named my character in the original gold before I even knew about the E4. lol

'Baylor' isn't exactly a common name. At all. I don't expect to see an NPC in the Pokemon games use my name, especially if I don't even expect to ever meet anyone else in person with the same name. :p

Yes, a skier with a Marill and a Clefairy on route 217 has the same name as me (minus an 'e').

Swimmer Dominik appears in Pokémon Emerald on Route 105, with a Lv. 26 Tentacool.

Collector Dominique appears in DP on Route 212 with a Lv. 17, 18 and 19 Geodude.

Another one appeared in the anime, as one of Ash's opponent during the Ever Grande Conference:
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dominick

However, none of them spelled their name the way I do.

In Emerald the girl who created the PC name is Lanette (my middle name).
Also a Cowgirl in D/P who has my first name. =P

Yes in Gen IV there is a NPC Trainer in the Battle Frontier with my name. Her Trainer class is Lady. (My real first name is Nichole, and I battled this Trainer in Battle Factory in SS).

Well, in R/S/E there's a Beauty named Melissa. ^^
Strangely enough, I met a Parasol Lady in B/W who has the same name as my username, Lumi. :)

Apparently, I'm an Aroma Lady on Route 205 (Elizabeth). Who knew?

And my brother is Johto's psychic-type Elite Four member!

Aaron, the Bug-type E4 member. Don't really care about him one way or the other, but he's got an alright team.

Also, Sir Aaron, but he's more of an Anime-type guy.

yeah, Arthur of Thursday...

I'm NOT amused...

not like its hugely rare...

According to my B/W strategy guide, there's a Hiker Darrell inside Twist Mountain. Apparently, there's also another Darrell somewhere in Sinnoh too, except I don't really remember him.

But unfortunately, that's not how my name is spelled. It's actually spelled as Daryl. Unfortunately, my name is the uncommonly, yet the most unique spelling of this name.

Last edited:
FR/LG: I'm a bird keeper who uses 2 Spearow and 2 Fearow.
HG/SS: I'm a biker who uses a Tentacruel and a Magmar.
D/P/Pt: I'm a camper who uses a Ponyta.
R/S/E: I'm a Triathlete who uses 2 Voltorb and a Magnemite.

well i sort of have the spelt most of my name but changed the end of it but i have also seen my nicknames on some of the games before

My real name is on a fisherman in Sapphire and Black I think.

There's two trainers in Unova with my name. One Ace Trainer which is odd because I use Ace Trainer. But I beat him so I am the Acer Trainer! Also on one game I saw a Young Couple with my parents names. That made me lol.

Unless a NPC is named Gian, I don't think so.
My sister owns the Fortree Gym, though.

Idek. There's probably been a Jody, but I don't know who the heck actually spells it like that. Haven't seen a Jodie yet, but considering most people have started calling me Jo, JJ or JoJo for short (yay, alliteration with mah surname.), I guess it doesn't matter, since there've probably been a few of those.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom