• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ever had your name as a NPC or a trainer(not yourself)?

AxelHino

Moshi moshi...
Reaction score
Post here if there is an NPC or a trainer that has the same name as you!
I have one.. A cyclist on Sinnoh Cycling road has the name Axel..the same as me! :-D

I haven't been in the games, because well, Aurelia isn't really a common name....

There's a Fisherman in Hoenn who has the same name I normally give my character (Andrew).

Well, if you count "Joey" as a variation of "Joe", then yes. My Rattata is "fuckin' top percentage", yo.

I'm a Sinnoh Bird Keeper/Tamer on Rte 226, well known with the EVers, apparently.

Geneva!

I feel like I've seen the proper spelling of my name before (Alissa) in one of the games, because I remember thinking, "Oh cool, she spells her name the same way I do!" but I can't figure out where I saw it. D:

I'm pretty sure there's an Ace Trainer Alyssa in DPPt but it's not the same.

a super nerd in the goldenrod underground has my name, and he owns a lickitung
and then also the genius in pokemon rangers of almia has my name
isaac

I'm the least important Super Contest judges. Not the MC and not a friend of your mom's but I am based off of Rich Boy class. Jordan.

Since my name is not an English one (duh), no.
I do believe the games have had a few Toms, which is close enough, though.

I'm always unique, I'll name my characters names that you don't see that often.

Pokemon Heart Gold: Draco
Pokemon White: Raid
Pokemon Diamond: JD (I'll admit that's my real name XD)

I have a funny one: When I played Yellow for the first time, I was hopelessly stuck fighting the Jr. Trainer in Brock's Gym. Every single time he would sweep me aside like trash. Then, when I challenged him in FireRed years later:
"Camper Liam would like to fight!"
ME: O____________O

In the Unova region, Nimbasa city specifically, I am a baseball player apparently. (that would be my in game name btw not my name here on the forums)

Well my in-game name is GaryOak, too bad he goes by the name "Blue" in the games... And too bad I can't even fit a single space in there...
I've seen my real name on a Hiker in Gold, though.

No, I don't think I have ever seen a trainer named Bent in the games, I have seen Brent a few times though.

There's always been a David in all the games.

Usually a swimmer.
In a speedo.

I just ran into a little boy in BW at the kindergarten named Finn. He's cute. ^^

It was only my nickname, but there's a battle girl (or whatever they were called back then) in FR/LG named Kia.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom